Forums » Group W Forums » Controverial Topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2001 4:50 pm

Arlo Fanatic

no, grasshopper...besides, i was talking to arnie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2001 5:07 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Hey bro, it wasn't just Arnie! I didn't do anything on that day either!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2001 5:13 pm

Arlo Fanatic

watch out for star..i think she still believes in doing things! she almost tricked me!!

good job, larry!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2001 5:54 pm

Arlo Fanatic

well ya' know todd... it's got a life of its own... once ya start doin' Absolutely Nuthin', it's REALLY tough to stop...
but thanks, it's my pleasure, as I am here to serve (and be served, and tip, and burp...)

weekend! brooklyn?? hmmmmmmm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2001 6:05 pm

Arlo Fanatic

It's reverse physics Arnie, it's the opposite of the physics rule "bodies in motion tend to stay in motion".... sorta anyway. The doing absolutly nuthin' blunder rule is kinda "folks doing absolutly nuthin' tend to remain doing absolutly nuthin'".
And just so you know, when I'm doing absolutly nuthin', I'm doing less than you are when you are doing absolutly nuthin'! SO THERE! Image

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by Larry on Jun 08, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2001 6:28 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

today was SUPPOSED to be an absolutely nothin' day. it turned into an absolutely everythin' day. blech.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2001 6:38 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Remember Star, if you try too hard to do absolutly nuthin', you are doing something!
A self defeating paradox! Image

true doing absolutly nuthin' flows from deep inside you as a river might flow uphill at minus 50 degrees centigrade.
You need to get to that place.

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by Larry on Jun 08, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2001 7:35 pm

Arlo Fanatic

you both know that if your nothin' is compared to mine....you're not only not in the right ballpark??? you're not even in the right city!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2001 9:52 am

Arlo Fanatic

You sir, are the Master, I accept that!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2001 1:17 am

Arlo Fanatic

can't go to the parade tomorrow..that sucks..
but, the irs has notified me that my check will be issued on the following week..

so,,i'm going to take mike to nyc in two weeks..gotta do stuff while you are alive...

any suggestions for a big apple trip with a nine year old??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2001 1:59 am

Arlo Fanatic

i hate the invisible bastards...

weak whores all!!

yeah, you hear me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2001 2:55 am

Arlo Fanatic

Well, there's the usual assortment of zoos, and museums. The museum of natural history is actually very cool, with the big dinosaur skeletons and the blue whale. and the planetarium is attached to that and is all new. Most nine year old boys would like that. Then there's the zoo in central park. If you're up for going up to the Bronx, the zoo there is much bigger and stuff, but either one is fun. Then there are Trips to the Top of Tall Buildings - World Trade Center, or Empire State. Statue of Liberty is good, too. When I was a little kid my father could amuse me just by taking me on the Staten Island Ferry. It cost a nickel then. I imagine it's gone up. The parks are full of things that are fun when you're nine. There are cannon balls embedded in the ground up at Riverside Drive in the 80s by the Soldiers and Sailors monument. These are fun not so much for historical interest as for the fact that they're fun to walk on. There are aslo cannons to climb on, unless Rudy doesn't let you do that anymore. Central Park has cool statues, that, likewise, you used to be permitted to climb on, like the Alice in Wonderland one. I hope that kids still can do that. Then if it's nice, there are ocean beaches not too far away, but which ones are most convenient to Mahattan, I don't know. Brooklyn has a big aquarium as well as ocean beaches, so it might be a plan to go there, too.

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by pat on Jun 10, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2001 11:00 am

Arlo Fanatic

thanks, pat.

i figure we'll start with the today show early in the morning...and then cram everything we can into the rest of the day.

soooo many choices.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2001 7:23 pm

Arlo Fanatic

New York is so very excellent, so much to do, so much to see, just watching the street life is fun, the subways, and well just everything in the big apple is great...

Wise is the man who finds time to share in his child's amazement, even without any money to spend, life is so much better when it is shared with love.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2001 7:54 pm

Arlo Fanatic

you got that right my friend. mike will be watching new york...and i'll be watching him.

it don't get no better!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.