Forums » Group W Forums » Controverial Topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 7:03 pm

Arlo Fanatic

The roots are doing well, however, due to the large amount of rain we are having, I am having a hard time digging my roots, (thought I might have said "pulling my root" but that of course wouldn't have been correct).

In case some of you are unaware of the fact, I am Mr. Ginsing here are ArloNet and as a wildcrafter, it is my sworn duty to answer any and all posts regarding roots.

And Todd, sweetie, I would never shower with Bumper without you being there to pick up any dropped soap, (oh what a silly bitch I am being) ((now just what will Bumper make of this post?))

okay I think I have pissed off enough people for now, but about those thongs, I would be interested in buying them if you could get a certain member here to wear them for a week first.

The pervert is back......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 7:03 pm

Arlo Fanatic

[QUOTE]Originally posted by pat:

So, is this an argument over nothing?
QUOTE]

Of course it is!! If it were an argument over something, it would be in the "Tropical Topical" thread.
No, this thread is kinda like the Monty Python argument skit ;in theory anyway. Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 7:05 pm

Arlo Fanatic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Larry:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by pat:

So, is this an argument over nothing?
QUOTE]

Of course it is!! If it were an argument over something, it would be in the "Tropical Topical" thread.
No, this thread is kinda like the Monty Python argument skit ;in theory anyway. Image<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<FONT size="4">ARGUMENT, ARGUMENT????? I thought this was the abuse topic</FONT s>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 7:07 pm

Arlo Fanatic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nathen:

The pervert is back......<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh wonderful. Ever since Clinton left office, and Michael Jackson has been flying under the radar, we Americans have been denied our daily pervert fix. So Nate, it looks like it's now up to you and Paula Poundstone to pick up the slack! Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 7:09 pm

Arlo Fanatic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nathen:

<FONT size="4">ARGUMENT, ARGUMENT????? I thought this was the abuse topic</FONT s><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try not to think too much, you might pull a muscle in your head.....instead of that root you are always pulling!
Maybe that ain't such a bad idea though....???????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 7:12 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Paula Proudstone? I wonder if she is a hottie, thanks Larry, I can always use help for the love lorn, but be careful here, I mean, I mean we are really suppose to be bitch slapping people instead of fixing them up with dates and all...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 7:17 pm

I have been following this unfolding drama in my office today when I shoulda been working. I thought it best if I came here to set the record straight on some things, as I noted some posts referring to "the thing" between me & Todd.

Star said that Todd did not start "the thing." She's absolutley right! Whatever the thing was, I started it. I understand the risk of posting here; I might get an answer I don't like. I came here Saturday morning, intending to have what I thought was some harmless fun with Todd, using what I thought was comic exaggeration. Todd apparently didn't find me very funny. He had his own reasons for thinking this, & I respected those reasons. Thus, we patched things up pretty quickly. I'm not sure we were staging a "lovefest," however, but I found Bumper's line amusing.

The main thing I want to set straight is that during "the thing" between me & Todd, I was never upset or offended by his response, not for a second. As far as I'm concerned, "the thing" was a nonevent, barely worthy of inclusion on the "Nothing" thread.

Know that I would never come on these forums & hurt anybody intentionally. The limitation of these forums is that all you see is cold type; you don't see me laughing while I'm typing away. It might help me if I knew how to make those little smiley faces that indicate when I'm kidding. By the time I learned that, however, the internet would be obsolete, & we will transport ourselves into each other's living rooms whenever we wanted to talk.

One more thing. I don't know what on earth possessed me to think of Joey Bishop, but he's alive & well, Bumper! Here's the proof. http://us.imdb.com/Bio?Bishop,+Joey

Peace!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 7:17 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Well, cool, then. As long as everyone's having a good time. What did you guys do with Joe?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 7:19 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Well, speak of the..OK..as long as everyone's still alive it's all good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 7:26 pm

Im not pissed at you, ya big goof, see above post

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by Bumper on Jul 09, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 7:29 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Oh great, now I find out that Todd and Joe have a thing going, and I just pissed off bumper, so I guess it's time for me to either be nice to Pat or Larry.....hmmmmmmm, I wonder which one of them has hairy legs?

(just kidding Pat, really, truly, it's just I think Larry buys Nair by the case, so as not to get runs in his panty hose)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 7:49 pm

ooops! damn

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by Bumper on Jul 09, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 7:52 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bumper:

Arnie, please remove my name from this thread title. A dear friend has asked me to refrain from the "banter" thats transpired & I respect that friend's wishes. If I feel compelled to respond to anyone's post on this thread, I'll do so, privately. Thank you...and peace<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 8:31 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

thanks, bumper (and joe!)

dang, it's HOT here. this morning peabody and i went for a walk - 74 degrees and 100% humidity. it felt like we were swimming.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 8:45 pm

Thank YOU, Star!

Hey! I gotta get ready to watch that home run hitting contest! I'll check back late tonight if my daughter lets me on here.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.