Forums » Group W Forums » Controverial Topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 2:41 pm

Arlo Fanatic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Starchild:

1) Leftovers???

2) Why can't he take any leftovers ( Image ) home with him, rather than fed-exing?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know, I was wondering why Mongo mentioned leftovers... does he really expect there to be any??? I'm already figuring on having to do more baking on Monday, so as to keep my promises...

Peace!
~wyld

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 3:11 pm

Arlo Fanatic

now just remember kiddies... i'm off for the weekend startin' tonite, and i 'spect a lot of you will be off as well (in mind if not in spirit and soul and flesh and blood), so two things to remember...

1. Don't trash this thread until I get back!

2. Don't finish all the cookies!

ok? simple rules to live by???

have a great time at the church if you can make it! I'll be thinkin' about you on Saturday, when I'm sitting thousands of yards above a tiny football field, watching UMD try to take out VA! I'll have no clue about what's really going on, cause it ain't soccer they're gonna be playing, but I'll be with my son, so we'll just sit there and make snide comments about other kids' parents, and all sorts of other mean and nasty stuff... and have a generally cool afternoon... to be followed we hope with a meal that can't be beat!
See ya' monday. Hail Columbus!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 3:23 pm

Arlo Fanatic

leftover cookies = oxymoron

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 3:31 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

arnie:

how many pages = trashed? Image

party here, joe...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 3:35 pm

Arlo Fanatic

hmmmmmmm... oxymoron huh?

ok... think of them as Pre-Salivated!!! That'll ensure they live to see another day!!

damn... i'm droolin' on the keyboard already! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 4:40 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Arnie:

Don't finish all the cookies!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is he kidding ????
Wyld will be lucky if she get a plate back without teeth marks in it. and arnie thinks i'll save him a cookie. good f'n luck brother.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 4:44 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

so mongo -

(probably shoulda asked this before you arranged to pick up todd...)

did you pass the psych tests?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 4:47 pm

Arlo Fanatic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mongo71:

Wyld will be lucky if she get a plate back without teeth marks in it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the warning, Mongo!

(I think I'll use a paper plate, for safety's sake!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 4:54 pm

When i first sat down in class i was reminded of the time i was trying to get BACK through checkpoint charlie ( i had a few to many and could not find my passport) i thought the teacher was going to start goose stepping the way he was looking at everyones desk to see if we were trying to cheat( psych class it's all for effect, reality is nothing more than you percieve it to be.)

but to answer your question i don't get them back until Tues. but i feel very good about them.

four more papers and two more exams this week comming it should be another fun one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 4:57 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wyldflower:

(I think I'll use a paper plate, for safety's sake!)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WAHOO They make great spit ball's.
about the size of a golf ball.
thans for telling me wyld i'll leave the clubs in the trunk. fair warning bring eye protection!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 5:06 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Starchild:

so mongo -

(probably shoulda asked this before you arranged to pick up todd...)

did you pass the psych tests?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ijust read this again what kind of tests do you think i was taking???
i'm a psych major.
i was not being evaluated.
they already know i'm nuckin' futs'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 5:09 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sparkydon:

Wyldflower,,,if you already have those cookies boxed up for post,,,,,just change the address to mine here in Canada,,,I can,t go .......cookies might help.......Image<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry sparky no cookies for you..
IT'S illegal to send food over international borders however it is quite legal to send them to PA.
so i guess that means you should come play.

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 2 times, lastly by mongo71 on Oct 04, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 5:30 pm

Arlo Fanatic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mongo71:

Is he kidding ????
Wyld will be lucky if she get a plate back without teeth marks in it. and arnie thinks i'll save him a cookie. good f'n luck brother.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1. I never kid.
2. SAVE me a cookie??? I don't expect that... I expect that one (or more) cookies will be LIBERATED, and sent on to New York, to aid in the comfort and healing of one of the many who have been so deeply affected by the local tragedy (that being the supermarket running outta Mallowmars this past week!)
3. My luck's been f'kd for a long time.... why would you think it just started now?
4. A note to follow 3.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 5:34 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

...what kind of tests do you think i was taking???
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

how the hell should i know? i'm not a psych major...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 5:36 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Arnie:

I don't expect that...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good , atleast you will not be disapointed then.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.