Forums » Group W Forums » Controverial Topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 3:35 pm

Arlo Fanatic

shhhh... noone here! go away!!! scat!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 3:36 pm

he-man hidding place that translates into NO BITCHES ALLOWED !!!!!!!!!!!!

so fuck off

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 3:38 pm

BLAH BLAH BLAH ,HEY MONGO over here want to see how fast I can castrate a pig ,ooops i do not have one but you may volunteer if you'd like ,,,,,,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 3:44 pm

violent little bitch aren't you.

and thanks anyway on the Castration offer if your realy that hard up i'm sure you can find something else to use.

in mideveal times women like you would have been strapped to a table and had a large metal dildo inserted to help calm the hysteria. and you claim to have evolved. i think not.

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 2 times, lastly by mongo71 on Oct 13, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 3:45 pm

Arlo Fanatic

I was going to post on the other topic, then I was going to be the first to post here, but I was listening to Becky singing the bitch song, it oges something like this,,,

I would play with it for hours

soap it up in showers

If I only had a penis.....

I could tie it up in knots

share it with my sisters who have the hots

If I only had a penis......

so you might understand my delay.

does nayone know the rest of the words?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 3:46 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

castration is not removal of the "member" -"he" gets to stay ... it's removal of the friends that tag along.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 3:49 pm

Arlo Fanatic

The reason the ladies are so slow to post here is they always stop alone the way to ask directions on how to get here....and of course they need to stop by the powder room

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 3:49 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Starchild:

castration is not removal of the "member" -"he" gets to stay ... it's removal of the friends that tag along.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yet another party heardfrom.

BALLS SAID THE QUEEN IF I HAD TWO I'D BE KING

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 3:51 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nathen:

The reason the ladies are so slow to post here is they always stop alone the way to ask directions on how to get here....and of course they need to stop by the powder room<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How right you are Nate. and orcourse they can't go to the powder room alone. they need to get the common brain cell activated. so they can form a reply

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 3:52 pm

Arlo Fanatic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mongo71:

he-man hidding place that translates into NO BITCHES ALLOWED !!!!!!!!!!!!

so fuck off<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEY! Don't misinterpret me! I said He-Man... I DIDN'T say NO BITCHES!!!! Some of my best friends are Bitches, and some of them aspire to be Bitches!

I'm no wussy, but I know which side of the coven I'm on!!!!

anyone want a new Stern stuff thread too??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 3:52 pm

Arlo Fanatic

tried to quote Arnie but that dude just do not quote so well....

anyway what he said was

<FONT size="6">If you ain't got it hanging then fuck off</FONT s>

or something like that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 3:56 pm

I see Nathen is trying to pen his song of on me ,Yes he really sings it as he showers, AND Mongo I am so sorry to hear you want to have you penis removed as well but that just isn't in my line of work but I am sure you can find some male doctor to remove you offending part ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 3:57 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Arnie:

HEY! I meant to say.. NO BITCHES!!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks for clearing that up Arnie.

were glad to have ya here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 3:58 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nathen:

The reason the ladies are so slow to post here is they always stop alone the way to ask directions on how to get here....and of course they need to stop by the powder room<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmmm Nathen iof I remeber correctly there has been many a night /day I have had to come pick you uup and bring you home and guess what I can't remeber once being lost ... and As for the powder room you spend more time there then all of us women.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 3:59 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mongo71:

Well ladies I am so sorry I have PMS today and I really wish some one would tie me up and spank me .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mongo you are being a little strange to day thanks for clarifying why....

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.