Forums » Group W Forums » Controverial Topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2001 2:58 am

Arlo Fanatic

Sorry to see ya leave. Good luck & best wishes... Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 1:17 am

ArloNetizen

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bumper:

I'm not leaving, Dave<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 10:44 am

Arlo Fanatic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fitzy:

hmmm, todd's leaving?? i didn't read it that way...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks ditzy,,and you deb..it wasn't written that way.

in an effort to understand what happened i distanced from anything but 1-1 commo.

the only thing i can see that really happened is that after a period of time..bad feelings manifested...that's all said, done, and pretty normal for monkeys.

it's the resentments that won't go away...
and that's a personal choice..iow: not my shit!!

i will attest to the genuine display of concern and unconditional love in both sparky and bumper's attitudes toward everyone involved.

you old timers know that i've said far worse than what became the issue/s in the recent past and was never turned away from the light.

i even threw bumper a curve and he fielded it. you know how if i get out of hand you just say, "that's just todd." well, i suggest we utilize that technique with bumper in a similar fashion;

"That's just bumper.'
"He's Irish,,what are ya gonna do?"

one final note.....Be Advised: mongo, myself, and about fifteen other damn hippies will be attending the keswick gig together...i am not responsible..for anything..i'll be at the bar!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 11:38 am

Arlo Fanatic

Todd, I didn't read it that way either, that you were leaving, , but I figured if I said so, you'd say that you were. Who knows..that's just Todd. You're not giving Bumper lessons in Toddspeak, are you? Cause the world isn't ready for that.

As far as I'm concerned, I'd be happy to see anyone who's left come back, but if they don't want to I wish them well in any case. Really. Diversity is good, misunderstandings can be cleared up. A good sinus clearing argument is not the end of the world. It just means people care about what they're talking about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 11:53 am

Site Admin

Yeah todd,,,,what Pat said,,,,
I didn,t read it you were leaving either...
glad you didn,t,,,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 1:55 pm

todd...well, i didn't think you were leaving, but i've learned over time not to assume anything when i read your posts, because i'm usually wrong.

you'll probably be glad to know that large numbers of us, that are usually there, won't be at the keswick this year. breath easy.. Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 2:25 pm

Arlo Fanatic

see bumper. Your intentions are good, but you have a wild imagination. Please don't think I had anything to do with Star leaving. She's not a child, has a mind of her own, and sure the hell wouldn't listen to anything I say (without predjudice).

I was hoping to collect on a bet, but folks didn't jump on that wagon. Proves Star has allot of friends here to, and she should get her head out! Being nice and stuff...

*wanna here something funny todd? Bumper was under the impression, it was I who made you leave.....rotflmao 7ral times.....Image

**if I had that much influence, he'd be a non-smoker by now.......

everyone should chill, I (as my neighbor Sparky) hold not ill feelings. We're Canadian, it's not in the blood. Doesn't mean we don't like pulling chains from time to time (Speaky for myself on that one Sparkles)Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 3:13 pm

Cool Todd, I like that....i think we have a common Hunter Thompson-esque thread, in our writing styles
Hey RB, i didn't think & don't think you can "make" Todd, do anything!
yea Todd, i can field curves, all my years of Ping pong, gimme a side-spinner on forehand side & it's gone, a looping topspin drive in the backhand corner, unreturnable..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 3:15 pm

Cool Todd, I like that....i think we have a common Hunter Thompson-esque thread, in our writing styles
Hey RB, i didn't think & don't think you can "make" Todd, do anything!
Nor, did I think you had anthing to do, with Star leaving, Rb, thou doth credit thyself, too much, young man..
yea Todd, i can field curves, all my years of Ping pong, gimme a side-spinner on forehand side & it's gone, a looping topspin drive in the backhand corner, unreturnable..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 3:24 pm

pardon my redundancy, there, apparently i cannot edit my posts...
adjusting my selective obliviosity hat, here..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 4:37 pm

ArloNetizen

Posting without editing ability can be a bitch, huh? Just ask Cheryl...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 4:40 pm

Arlo Fanatic

If Todd ever does leave here, I'm going looking for him, don't worry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 6:09 pm

and Rb, you, imagining my imagination, is a futile act...but, nothing a little Mitch Miller sing-a-long, wont cure, so, follow the bouncing cursor, here we go....

" Senor, Senor, can you tell me where we're heading, Lincoln County Road, or Armageddon....seems like I've been down this awy before...is there any truth in that, Senor.....???"
B Dylan, Tales of Yankee Power

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2001 1:19 am

when the going gets weird the weird turn pro.
(hst)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2001 1:32 am

Arlo Fanatic

Good gig if you can get it. Hi mongo!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.