Forums » Group W Forums » Moose Friends Network

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2001 4:06 pm

My goof last night in Blunderchat, folks - I saw a "lurker" and wondered if this person might have just been away from Blunderland and left the frames on. So I checked out "frames" and saw that I didn't have to keep hitting the post/reload key to stay active in the chat (normally, I just leave it on standard and let the clam git me if I'm idle too long).

Well, as things go, I got sidetracked - I'm easily distracted these days - and when I returned, I saw that a few people whose company I enjoy were not enjoying my absence. I had done the very same thing I thought was rude on this other person's part. But I did learn that I should have either left the room or at least paused the frames. Ah, well...

So I hope you folks that may have been slighted will forgive me. The rest of y'all have a good day...anyway. Image

Z-man (not to be confused with the "other" Z) Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2001 6:23 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

hey z-man! nice to 'see' you! i figured you got sidetracked last night...and since fitzy and i and this annoying 'lurker' were the only ones in the room, i figured i'd leave and talk to fitzy via i m's...

thanks for the apology/explanation..but it wasnt actually needed as you didnt do anything 'wrong'! [at least *I* dont think so!]

hope to catch up with you soon!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2001 6:43 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

yeah, z, what sherry said! we figured something that like happend...unknown lurkers piss me off! you had already said you were going away for a bit so thats just what i thought happenend!

anyway, it was great to see you at night in blat for a change! hope you had a good day!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2001 7:16 pm

Well, that's a relief. Image

I have fun in Blunderchat, and would hate to piss anyone off. Then again, I'm starting to get the hang of these message boards, even if I don't have much to offer.

Hangin' in there,
Z-man

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2001 7:57 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Z-man, don't underestimate yourself. Just being here you offer allot. Seeing you have two of the 'trinity's endorsement, that should speak volumes. . . .

*not to mention we need all the help we can get!

taking it easy, and gone/RbImage