Forums » Group W Forums » Topical Tropical Discussions

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:40 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Hugh Downs video talking about all we could produce from Hemp (Had it not been black balled.) like Paper, Plastics, Cloths, Rope and even Biofuel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TiFBPw7SNQ

Ford's first car was made out of Hemp Plastic and was designed to run on it too. Ford did also own Farm Lands where he could grow it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:31 am

Arlo Fanatic

Oh here is the last morning of Marie, my wife 2b, of her 3 week visit in Nov.-Dec 17th, before we headed to Airport for her flight back to Belgium. I'll be flying over as soon as I can. Though I'm worried about IRS... may prevent Pass Port.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChkhAdtOz8s

This is a Facebook romance, which we are going to make our own movie of.

:mrgreen: :oops: :oops: :twisted: :evil:

You can see Marie with her lovely hair down on my Myspace Page as #2 right next to #1-Arlo.

Attachments:
1 arlo poster.jpg
1 arlo poster.jpg [ 7.73 KiB | Viewed 8909 times ]
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:48 am

Arlo Fanatic

Hey Peaceful fed up people.

If you are not fed up you should be! Keep your eyes on the Middle East, for there could very well be 45 days of hell coming up. I could focus on Daniel 11:40-45. But I like better the lost un-used Jewel of Daniel 12:3, where "Those with insight shall shine brightly...and lead many to righteousness-which is basically minding your own business.

http://stevebeckow.com/2011/02/call-mil ... ch-6-2011/

If anybody here on care2 knows how to spread this million people march around, please do. I only check in here ever now and then. Its a great place, with it being very special as my first real Social News Site.

(I had this pretty good PC for a year and a half, with mainly just being on arlonet which is full of arlonuts. Which is a great place to learn how to copy and paste. It puzzles me much, how watching YouTube videos here, it took me a year and a half to sign up to YT. Funny, know my love of CMT-before it went Plastic.)

There was also OEN and the Huffpost and Campaign for America's Future is also a Great One. Oh and Truthout came around too.

Well, I think we need to act Locally (Get back to Our Natives set up where Chiefs spread things around...) The Fed is the enemy-which is Corporate bought and paid for with our trash/cash it prints out of thin air...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:51 am

Arlo Fanatic

Thanks to your post I will be reading Daniel 11 as my Bible reading before I go to bed. Amazing how Arlonet is great for everything including choosing my daily Bible reading...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:43 pm

Arlo Fanatic

"President Barack Obama, less than two months after signing tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans into law, is proposing a budget to congress that attacks programs that assist the working poor, help the needy heat their homes, expand access to graduate-level education and undermine that type of community-based organizations that gave the president his start in Chicago. Obama's new budget puts forward a plan to achieve $1.1 trillion in deficit reductions over the next decade. Those reductions -- averaging just over $100 billion each year -- are achieved mainly by squeezing social programs." -~Huffpost

Attachments:
winged_peace_with_love.gif
winged_peace_with_love.gif [ 180.81 KiB | Viewed 8873 times ]
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:38 am

Arlo Fanatic

Yikes. Now ya know why I don't care for him. Couldn't he cut the budget somewhere else instead of socking it to the poor?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:16 pm

Arlo Fanatic

We who have grown up on Rock and Roll, will not ever grow old. Here is Rod Stewart Forever Young from VH1. If ya like it, download it, for these kinds are hard to keep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGEe_zpddNI

”What you do not make free will never grow. The idea that you can make others grow and help their growth, that you can direct and guide them, always retaining for your self the Freedom of the Teacher, is NONSENSE, a Dangerous LIE which has retarded the growth of millions and millions of Human Beings in the World. Let Man have the Light of Liberty. That is the only condition for growth...Loyalty to petrified opinion has never yet broke a chain or freed a Human Soul.” -~Samuel Clemons

Attachments:
peace_and_love_floating_hearts250.gif
peace_and_love_floating_hearts250.gif [ 186.54 KiB | Viewed 8850 times ]
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:00 pm

Arlo Fanatic

2 Million at Tahrir Square in Egypt singing free Palestine on 2-21-Twenty 10.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke5emJ7l2lQ

And here that 80,000 were protesting in Wisc. too for good pay. I like them 19 Dems who left the State so they could vote.

http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2011/02/20

Blunder Time 12:58 PM

I mean its the time for blunderites.

Attachments:
1 crazy photo.jpg
1 crazy photo.jpg [ 8.04 KiB | Viewed 8840 times ]
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:45 pm

Arlo Fanatic

If Arlo sangha shortcut song's these fewer secondly wordsworth work finest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYlhwAr8D6I

Boy this eType Program Types wierd.

Attachments:
star_bright_wish_for_peace.gif
star_bright_wish_for_peace.gif [ 169.85 KiB | Viewed 8819 times ]
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:48 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Arlo for President in the 21st Century.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHGM0ni7Yx4

I know he inhales, that's good enough for me.

Attachments:
peace_and_love_floating_hearts250.gif
peace_and_love_floating_hearts250.gif [ 186.54 KiB | Viewed 8805 times ]
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:09 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Here is a dream of Arlo's which will not die in all of us until its fulfilled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spJCUM5EzE8

Best I can do today at 8:08 3-2-2011

Oh this one came to me at 8:49 PM Blunder Time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldBc3ghTJG4

Attachments:
1 funny cat pw.jpg
1 funny cat pw.jpg [ 27.18 KiB | Viewed 8795 times ]
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:44 pm

Arlo Fanatic

"I saw the destiny of Nations on TV. I didn't want to miss it so I didn't go to sleep. It really was exciting to watch the whole world turn to rust. But I wouldn't be human, made out of this dust. If I thought that I knew, that the way to get across to you, was this high and winding stair, I'd be there." -~Arlo Guthrie from Stairs on Mystic Journey from 1996.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCbpiOpLwFg

Attachments:
1 actractive marie.gif
1 actractive marie.gif [ 56.57 KiB | Viewed 8784 times ]
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:13 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Two weeks ago, we said it was time to flip the script on Wisconsin with a Robin Hood Tax on Wall Street - now Congressman Conyers has introduced this bold proposal for full employment funded by a Wall Street Transaction Tax. :mrgreen: :twisted: :evil:

We can create a society with plentiful jobs and equitable taxation. And H.R. 870 is a good place to start. But we need more members of Congress to cosponsor and loudly endorse the bill.

:shock:

The law would make the Wall Street speculators behind the economic disaster pony up to create jobs: whether teaching children, making homes energy efficient, caring for the sick or rebuilding neighborhoods.

Last edited by leoburg on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Arlo Fanatic

(leo, check your link)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:29 am

Arlo Fanatic

I'm gonna tell you, Jeff Prager and Cindy Cheehen some coinicidences who have happened to my in names and numbers and a little meaningless stuff: It not for the OEN Article below Tittled Evolution Number 9 (or 11th in a Family of 12.) This story started in 1994 with my Bar Room Pool Game being ready to do some damges on the New England A 9 Ball Tour.

(The Article will tell you a bit about that.)

A friend told me something about needed a precident. I had seen Revelation 9:1-2, and in 911 where there was a king called Abadone or Appolyon.
Well I had called the jewel of the kingdom (A great looking little blond.) an oppressor was sent through in Daniel 11:20, who shattered a prince of the covenant in 11:22. Well, I had called her (at Club 40s How many days did it rain for etc?) Sweet Poly Pure-bread, for she looked jsut like that Under Dog Cartoon Blonde. Being 9 or 11 my eyes minds were open.

So I went through the Basic Instruction Before Leaving Earth Book. I found that Moses had a couple of 9-11 covenants. Then I found Zechariah 9:11 where by the blood of a covenant prisoners were set free from hell. That relates to Revitup 9:1-2, where a star called a he, was given a key.

Now I had bought my Abbey Road (long lost) Condo (around the block from 40's Club. 40 use to skip 40 when counting in school, which gave him his name. I had hoped there was a some bigger meaning to the nickname-of a man I made peace with before he died-who being one tough Bar Owner, always called me one tough costumer.) I got a check from IBEW #588 on 8-8-88 for $8,000.88 fro the down payment on an Abbey Road Condo in what I call Lemon-minister, Lemomister, or Lemontown, depending on how I feel. Johnny Apple Seed was born in that Plastic making town.

I have been on the road a number of times, connecting with enough people, some who had heard of me, from my blasting emails out of Memphis, walking 10 blocks or more, each direction from the best Hostel in the World in Memphis which had World Travelers.

If you can find a better bet then me to fulfill your dreams, go for it!

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Evolut ... 5-430.html

Attachments:
1 africa_map.gif
1 africa_map.gif [ 211.35 KiB | Viewed 8747 times ]