Forums » Group W Forums » Topical Tropical Discussions

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 12:50 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Senator Sanders on how the GOP is almost 100% sold out to the Corporations, along with the Dems being almost as bad. And they don't care that its not right.

http://youtu.be/NjNrd65xwMw

Its going to take a Grass Roots Movement to change things.

:mrgreen:

White Buffalo Calves born which is a Native sign that Peace is to come.

http://youtu.be/Wn2SsAtd7FU

They say that the chance of a white calf is 10 million to one. That could be close to the odds for Peace to

:lol:

:twisted:

Attachments:
1 unions.jpg
1 unions.jpg [ 145.04 KiB | Viewed 9617 times ]
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:23 pm

Arlo Fanatic

There is a time for every event under heaven. I know Solomon said that. He may have even said that there is nothing written which has not already been written or thought. I like his words in Ecclesiastes of money being the answer to everything. Its often confused that money is the root of all evil, when it is the love of money which is. There has been a time for war.

http://www.care2.com/news/member/406091837/2818611

If all the doors were closed in heaven, where would all the angels go?

http://youtu.be/TFCLQCdFWBA

(Had been waiting to make the doors to heaven video first class...but the main song comes out fine.)

10:23 PM 5-26-2011

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:43 pm

Arlo Fanatic

"Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God, I will rout you out."
-- Andrew Jackson

:oops:

Attachments:
i bear and fisherman.jpg
i bear and fisherman.jpg [ 24.86 KiB | Viewed 9591 times ]
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:34 am

Arlo Fanatic

Peace Folks, Its the only battle worth fighting along with being the only one which can be won.

But, as our co-director Robert L. Borosage says in this statement, "We went into Afghanistan to track down those who launched the 9/11 attacks on America. With Osama bin Laden dead, and al Qaeda smashed, that mission has been accomplished. ... It is time to declare mission accomplished in Afghanistan and bring our soldiers, our resources and our attention home."

http://www.care2.com/news/member/406091837/2845539

It is no wonder that the U.S. Conference of Mayors this week passed a resolutionthat "calls on the President and U.S. Congress to end the wars as soon as strategically possible and bring these war dollars home to meet vital human needs, promote job creation, rebuild our infrastructure, aid municipal and state governments, and develop a new economy based upon renewable, sustainable energy and reduce the federal debt."

The experts this morning are all agreeing that a 10,000 troop reduction is tiny and insignificant. But we knew that and didn't need the experts to tell us that.

Even reducing troops by 33,000 is totally weak, completely unacceptable. There were 35,000 troops in Afghanistan when Obama donned the mantle of president.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Obama- ... 3-590.html

We spend a tiny pittance of a budget on statecraft and development. Development means smart diplomacy and power-- helping other nations, building good will with them through programs that invest in people, in their and our future. We could quadruple the statecraft and development budget and still it would be one tenth of a military budget cut by three quarters.

Power will be given to the Peaceful when that World Court of Daniel 7 sits.

Michael #9 (or 11 of a Family of 12)

Under Cover of night on Facebook while unwinding from posting what is above all day long.
http://vimeo.com/25543726

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:19 am

Arlo Fanatic

Folks,

Power is going to be given to those who have taken a stand for Peace. It is clearly the Peacemakers who are called children from above/ call him god, I call him dog, for he would rather be my pet then THE-MEDIA-RIGHT-STORM'S GOD!

''When Smedley Butler died a retired Major General in 1940, he was the most decorated Marine in history. He'd written scathingly about the military industrial complex in his book, War is a Racket . This passage is from an issue of Common Sense magazine in 1935:''-article

http://www.opednews.com/articles/1/Hemp ... 5-286.html

"I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class thug for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914.'-~Smedley Butler

Michael, who is the blue collar leader who will be on of us in Jeremiah 30:21-24-where it will all become clear in the latter days-which may take Ethiopia to erupt as Egypt and Libya has to fulfill Daniel 11:40-45.

Them got ears let em see. Them got eyes let em hear. Turn your hearts to Arlo Guthrie's light yoke and easy burden. That of which is not easy or light, does not come down fro the spirits up above, who are crying for these 7 billion they want to teach how to dance.

http://youtu.be/LdBNSmLLlgw
--
"Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God, I will rout you out."
-- Andrew Jackson

”What you do not make free will never grow. The idea that you can make others grow and help their growth, that you can direct and guide them, always retaining for your self the Freedom of the Teacher, is NONSENSE, a Dangerous LIE which has retarded the growth of millions and millions of Human Beings in the World. Let Man have the Light of Liberty. That is the only condition for growth...Loyalty to petrified opinion has never yet broke a chain or freed a Human Soul.” -~Samuel Clemons

"When shall it be said in any country of the world, my poor are happy; neither ignorance or distress is to be found among them; my jails are empty of prisoners, my streets of beggars; the aged are not in want, the taxes are not oppressive...when these things can be said, then may that country boast of its constitution and government."
~ Thomas Paine

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!” -~Samual Adams

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:52 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Folks,

Power is going to be given to those who have stood for peaceful solutions like feeding even our enemies.

''Over the past 30 years, virtually all the benefit of U.S. economic growth has gone to the richest 1 percent of Americans. Effective tax rates for the very rich are at historic lows and many of the most profitable corporations pay no taxes at all.
Despite the financial crash of 2008, the financial assets of America’s billionaires and the idle cash of the most profitable corporations are now at historic highs. Their biggest challenge is figuring out where to park all their cash.''-article

http://www.care2.com/news/member/406091837/2875843

''It was not always so. In response to the Great Depression, our country enacted financial reforms that put in place a system of money, banking, and investment based on community banks, mutual savings and loans, and credit unions. These institutions provided financial services to local Main Street economies that employed Americans to produce and trade real goods and services in response to community needs and opportunities.''-article

Inch by inch, mile after mile Arlo Guthrie says that he is told from somewhere that we are getting to Mankind's Dreams. I sure would like to hear that from where ever (above?) he is told that.

Michael #9 of a Family of 10 or 11th counting my Parents.

''There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. -Ludwig von Mises,1949

-- Andrew Jackson

Attachments:
republicrate.jpg
republicrate.jpg [ 8.31 KiB | Viewed 9511 times ]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:34 am

Arlo Fanatic

Folks, (Power is going to be given to those who have stood for Peaceful Solutions of feeding people instead of dropping bombs.)

So we have had what should have been a great tool to educate the masses about how things should be working for all of mankind. Its been around for 60 or more years. Now its called the TV which I call THE-MEDIA-RIGHT-STORM, for all of the stone throwing which comes out of it.

http://www.care2.com/news/member/406091837/2873761

Looking at history of my life: I see the Eagles sing about the "Dirty Laundry" the TV was all about in the 1980s. Hell, that song came out before OJ was tried before the American Public for close to 2 years, with him being called guilty before even a Jury had been picked. You all, who have been paying attention can name any number of other "Dirty Laundry" about if it bleeds its leads.

Number Nine or #11 of 12 in my Family counting my Parents.
My first video from Belgium: http://vimeo.com/26804966

Attachments:
map of Belgium.gif
map of Belgium.gif [ 33.78 KiB | Viewed 9495 times ]
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:21 am

Arlo Fanatic

Folks, Power is going to be given to those who have stood for Peaceful Solutions, like feeding even our enemies. People will be rewarded for what they have done to spread the truth of ''it'' all happening in the flesh this time too. It is just like 235 years ago in this Broken Promised Land, and 2000 years ago over in Israel.

First, raise the debt ceiling until December 31, 2012, without it being contingent on cuts to Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, or increases in taxes or cuts in taxes or cuts in spending.

http://www.care2.com/news/member/406091837/2887484

Take the debate to the American people in the next election. Ask the American people if they want cuts in Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, increases in taxes, what kind of cuts in spending, what kind of jobs programs.

15:20 Belgium Time 7-30-20 Eleven

:oops:

Attachments:
republicrate.jpg
republicrate.jpg [ 8.31 KiB | Viewed 9429 times ]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:02 am

Arlo Fanatic

Folks,
If Bernie Sanders Is Not On this Committee We are all done for.

He Will Fight For The Middle Class,, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid... He Has Earned The Right To Be On This Committee .

http://www.care2.com/news/member/406091837/2891686

We have about 10 days to speak our minds to the 4 who do the picking. I would throw in Dennis Kucinich too. Wouldn't mind seeinf either or both Pauls on it too. Even if what I've heard from Rand drives me batty. If he wasn't Ron's son I wouldn't give Rand a chance at anything.

Michael

This Country and 98% of it's people LOST.......

Following quotes by Keith Olbermann.....

"Where is the outrage to come from?" he asked rhetorically. "From you! It will do no good to wait for the politicians to suddenly atone for their sins...it will do no good to wait for the media to suddenly remember its origins as the 'free press'...it will do no good to wait for the apolitical public to get a clue."

He said that, without a protest movement, the "tide" that had brought the debt deal "will crush us, because those who created it are organized and unified and hell-bent. And the only response is to be organized and unified and hell-bent in return."

He said the public "must find again the energy and the purpose of the 1960's and early 1970's and we must protest this deal and all the goddamn deals to come, in the streets."
--
‎''An avidity to punish is always dangerous to liberty. It leads men to stretch, to misinterpret, and to misapply even the best of laws. He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates his duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself." --Thomas Paine

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. -Ludwig von Mises,1949

Attachments:
pissed liberty.jpg
pissed liberty.jpg [ 78.41 KiB | Viewed 9416 times ]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:36 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Harry's Daughter nails this song of wondering what would happen to this world who's dreams must become reality.

http://youtu.be/s_Si50p4Z3U

A rewrite of the old time civil war favorite to reflect current times. The congress and senate need a wake up call. Since nothing else has worked, perhaps a humorous twist on an old song will.

http://www.care2.com/news/member/406091837/2893655

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the corporate right wing sword
who established this asylum for their chairman's of the board
giving all they can to Wall Street while the masses are ignored
Those tax breaks marching on
Glory, Glory, Hallelujah, Glory, Glory Hallelujah, Glory, Glory Hallelujah
Those tax breaks marching on

--
‎''An avidity to punish is always dangerous to liberty. It leads men to stretch, to misinterpret, and to misapply even the best of laws. He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates his duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself." --Thomas Paine
Attachment:
McCain-Palin.jpg
McCain-Palin.jpg [ 67.07 KiB | Viewed 9396 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:34 pm

Arlo Fanatic

leoburg wrote:
Attachment:
McCain-Palin.jpg

Nice aphorism!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:49 am

Arlo Fanatic

Let me tell you people that I found a new way, and I'm tired of all of this bullshit about wars in god's name.

''The only people on this planet Earth who can affect your freedom are members of Congress, local legislators and the members of enforcement institutions who will blindly follow the rulers who sign their paychecks. And, while your beloved troops are murdering people around the globe, yes, I said murdering, your Congress and local legislators are eliminating your freedoms, en masse, without any intervention by our so-called protectors in the armed forces.''-article

http://www.care2.com/news/member/406091837/2900726

''In the meantime, your freedoms and protections are being systematically eliminated while government protected rights for corporations are expanding beyond your wildest dreams. If this nation had a legitimate mainstream news media you would know this and you would probably take to the streets and revolt because you would realize what some of us already know, your rights, health and wealth have been under assault while you are distracted by bogey men in foreign nations who are supposedly going to take your freedom away!!!''-article

http://youtu.be/CK8ydcnaVnw

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!” -~Samual Adams

Attachments:
Flag shame.jpg
Flag shame.jpg [ 29.36 KiB | Viewed 9355 times ]
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:57 pm

Arlo Fanatic

The essential vote on the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals panel that ruled that the individual-coverage mandate in President Obama’s healthcare reform is unconstitutional did not come from a reactionary Republican appointed by Ronald Reagan or George W. Bush.

http://www.care2.com/news/member/406091837/2914284

Why? Because, as the judges wrote in their majority decision: “This economic mandate represents a wholly novel and potentially unbounded assertion of congressional authority: the ability to compel Americans to purchase an expensive health insurance product they have elected not to buy, and to make them re-purchase that insurance product every month for their entire lives.”

We are Number 37th in Healthcare in this Broken Promised Land.

http://youtu.be/yVgOl3cETb4

Attachments:
Repubs Dems Boxing.jpg
Repubs Dems Boxing.jpg [ 34.36 KiB | Viewed 9212 times ]
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:41 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Let me tell you people that I found the same new way sung about in Space Cowboy, and I'm tired of US being able to fund wars, but not end poverty.

The ceremonies for the new Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial in Washington DC were kicked off on August 24 at an event billed as Honoring Global Leaders for Peace. But some of those honored are a far cry from King’s beloved community of the poor and oppressed. The tribute to peacemakers, organized by the MLK National Memorial Foundation, was mostly a night applauding warmakers, corporate profiteers and co-opted musicians.

http://www.care2.com/news/member/406091837/2920919

But most of the evening’s speakers and guests of honor had little to do with peacemaking. One of the dignitaries thanked at the start of the program was Israeli Ambassador Michael Oren, representing a country that uses $3 billion a year in precious U.S. tax dollars to commit war crimes against Palestinians.

Up next was Guy Vikers, president of the Tommy Hilfiger Corporate Foundation. Although the group Sweatshop Watch fingered Hilfiger for mistreating workers and inducted the company into its Hall of Shame, Hilfiger’s $6 million gift to the memorial bought it a piece of the King legacy.

Wake up wake up the time is our own, and there are solutions not being offered by Corporate Owned MSM and DC.

Number 9

http://youtu.be/935dB3ZjXhY

''An avidity to punish is always dangerous to liberty. It leads men to stretch, to misinterpret, and to misapply even the best of laws. He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates his duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself." --Thomas Paine

Attachments:
Fund war but not the poor.jpg
Fund war but not the poor.jpg [ 22.17 KiB | Viewed 9150 times ]
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:41 am

Arlo Fanatic

Instead of cutting Social Security back, we should remove the $106.8 cap on the tax that pays into it. That way, we could lower the age to retire and even increase the pay.

["When shall it be said in any country of the world, my poor are happy; neither ignorance or distress is to be found among them; my jails are empty of prisoners, my streets of beggars; the aged are not in want, the taxes are not oppressive...when these things can be said, then may that country boast of its constitution and government."
~ Thomas Paine]

Here's a response in a letter from an unknown fellow in Montana. I think he is a little ticked off! He also tells it like it is!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey Alan, let's get a few things straight.

1. As a career politician, you have been on the public dole for FIFTY
YEARS.

2. I have been paying Social Security taxes for 48 YEARS (since I was 15 years old. I am now 63).

3. My Social Security payments, and those of millions of other
Americans, were safely tucked away in an interest bearing account for
decades until you political pukes decided to raid the account and give
OUR money to a bunch of zero ambition losers in return for votes, thus
bankrupting the system and turning Social Security into a Ponzi scheme
that would have made Bernie Madoff proud.

http://www.care2.com/news/member/406091837/2923578

''It is you, Captain Bullshit, and your political co-conspirators called Congress who are the ''greedy'' ones. It is you your fellow nutcases who have have bankrupted America, and stolen the American dreams from millions of loyal, patriotic taxpayers. And for what? Votes. That's right sir. You and yours have bankrupted America for the sole purpose of advancing your pathetic political careers. You know it, we know it, and you know we know it. And you can take that to the bank, you miserable son of a bitch!'' -Unknown Montanian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG8ZUaLACZ8

Classic This Land is Our Land, not the oil companies combo of singers.

http://youtu.be/bphP7Hh_gxU

Attachments:
Bankrupting America.jpg
Bankrupting America.jpg [ 18.38 KiB | Viewed 9131 times ]