Forums » ArloNet Main Forums » Arlo's Restaurant

Post subject: HIBERNATION?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:15 pm

ArloNetizen

It's been 3 months since anyone has been here. Is everyone hibernating or did I fall asleep and everyone left but me?

Post subject: Re: HIBERNATION?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:17 pm

Arlo Fanatic

jab wrote:
It's been 3 months since anyone has been here. Is everyone hibernating or did I fall asleep and everyone left but me?

define "here"

and define "everyone"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:42 am

The Folkslinger

Hahahaha yeah - it's become a ghost town. That's why we're rebuilding our RSR site again, to accommodate the mass migration and hopefully redevelop the community spirit - with options for info, intel, pix, videos, updates, travelog etc... We're working on it. Hopefully the new version of the site will be up and running within a few days. Plus we were finally able to acquire the dot com that makes sense - arloguthrie.com - so far, so good.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:45 pm

ArloNetizen

adg wrote:
Hahahaha yeah - it's become a ghost town. That's why we're rebuilding our RSR site again, to accommodate the mass migration and hopefully redevelop the community spirit - with options for info, intel, pix, videos, updates, travelog etc... We're working on it. Hopefully the new version of the site will be up and running within a few days. Plus we were finally able to acquire the dot com that makes sense - arloguthrie.com - so far, so good.

Will there be forums also?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:54 pm

The Folkslinger

jab wrote:
adg wrote:

Yes! At least that's what we're hoping. Even better would be to incorporate these forums, but don't know if that can happen immediately - But that's my idea.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:46 pm

Arlo Fanatic

adg wrote:
jab wrote:
adg wrote:

Yes! At least that's what we're hoping. Even better would be to incorporate these forums, but don't know if that can happen immediately - But that's my idea.

i would love to integrate these forums!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:14 pm

ArloNetizen

adg wrote:
jab wrote:
adg wrote:

That would be great.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:31 pm

Arlo Fanatic

no one is here. curious to hear the many stories why

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:34 am

ArloNetizen

agnes wrote:

I have been sleeping, woke up with a 3 foot beard and everything is different.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:52 am

Arlo Fanatic

jab wrote:
agnes wrote:

well, there is one of them

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:22 pm

Arlo Fanatic

agnes wrote:
jab wrote:
agnes wrote:

well, there is one of them

seriously, how can this place be so dead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:53 am

The Folkslinger

Any day now our new website will be up and running - arlonet and all the stuff here will be under a heading called "archives." I may rename it arlonet just so ya know what it is. But, it's fun searching around a new site too, so still undecided. We're tweaking the last few little things right now - But there's quite a lot of stuff here, so it takes time.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:51 pm

Arlo Fanatic

adg wrote:
Any day now our new website will be up and running - arlonet and all the stuff here will be under a heading called "archives." I may rename it arlonet just so ya know what it is. But, it's fun searching around a new site too, so still undecided. We're tweaking the last few little things right now - But there's quite a lot of stuff here, so it takes time.

so does that mean arlonet is going to be entombed? could it continue to be "haunted" then?

pardon my complete lack of finesse

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:14 am

The Folkslinger

agnes wrote:
adg wrote:

so does that mean arlonet is going to be entombed? could it continue to be "haunted" then?

You tell me :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:56 pm

Arlo Fanatic

adg wrote:
agnes wrote:
adg wrote:

You tell me :)

:)

umm

i guess my question was, will arlonet’s forums still exist as they are (usable or “hauntable” as it were)?

it sounds like they will be incorporated in a different way (as in, no longer “user active” ? however haunted they may otherwise be) ?

will this arlonet website then be gone?