Forums » Website Related Forums » News & Announcements

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:34 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

adg wrote:
Eileen wrote:
... the only information we actually have about hell comes from, for want of a better description, the "mainstream media" controlled by powers with an incentive to mislead, shall we say...

Wait a minute! That's not information, that's a description! That's like saying the only thing we know about hell, comes from there. :)

adg

Good point..."disinformation" might have been a better word, too. It's kinda like watching Fox News to find out what Obama is really like...

I am suddenly reminded of Peter Cook and Dudley Moore in "Bedazzled"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z8AddFYCnA

I think I need to go wash some underwear now.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:35 am

Arlo Fanatic

Good post Arlo. Guess your mom told you the thing about be sure your wearing clean underwear in case ya get into an accident lol. In the Bible it says no one will know when the end of the world will be. I think there is something that says not even Jesus knows, only God. I went looking up the verses online and it's:

Mattew 24

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Oh yeah, you're right about the angles. The all had male names. Never stopped to think about that. Brings up something neat to read about. I remember when that Hale Bop Comet cult came out predicting the end of the world all sorts of jokes were flying around about the end of the world and the Hale Bop Comet. Didn't happen. Well Happy Easter Arlo and everyone and have a great day! :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:18 am

Arlo Fanatic

Location: Sunkistpower, Florida and the Janet Wood School Of L'eggsology studying sheer drama up to my waist
Arlo what in the heaping dog feathers are you talking about? Is there a nuclear underwear weapon full of torpedoes if we don't change them which can cause the world to end? I am switching to Depends to put a halt on the water subs to stop the double impact

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:26 am

Arlo Fanatic

Mikey, that "weekender " underwear (we ladies all have some of that, too!) can be a lot of fun...it tears easily, and can lead to #4 on Arlo's list. Be creative!
Don't know about the male-only angels, or their personal agenda, but a short time before my mom passed away in hospice care, she said there was a female angel in a pink long dress standing in the corner of the room watching her...for days.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:30 pm

Arlo Fanatic

i intend to revive the underwear burning movement of the 60s!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:00 pm

Arlo Fanatic

agnes wrote:
i intend to revive the underwear burning movement of the 60s!

Ha! And I shall begin production on a new line of fireproof Blunderwear :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:23 am

Arlo Fanatic

hear hear!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:17 pm

BlunderVirgin

I'm heading out to the store right now to shop for some Mayan underwear, but before I go, I just want to caution all you folks who doubt the existence of Hell to be REALLY careful. As Arlo says, just because some people believe the world will end any day now doesn't mean it's gonna happen. In that same vein, however, I would also add that just because you don't believe in Hell doesn't mean there isn't one. You better be sure you're right, 'cause I'm just as sure you're not. If I'm wrong it's not a big deal, but if YOU'RE wrong, well...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:42 pm

Arlo Fanatic

It's still not a big deal. We'll all be there trying to make it a better place. :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:33 pm

Arlo Fanatic

A Blasphemously Beautiful Image :D 8)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:35 am

Arlo Fanatic

I may ask Mitt Romney if I can borrow some of his magic Mormon underwear.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:46 am

BlunderVirgin

Hmmm...this is interesting. Mitt Romney...people keep saying he's a MORMON, but maybe they're just confused and he's really a MAYAN! The two words are awfully similar, affter all. That would explain lots of things, not the least of which is that his 2012 presidential campaign is merely a less obvious way of doing what Arlo says they're probably planning to do next year anyway. Just one more thing to worry about!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:34 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Don't Mormons have Mayan underwear?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:55 pm

Arlo Fanatic

I don't know if'n they got youran underwear, but they ain't got mayan.......yet!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:19 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

nortonkevin wrote:
!

lets see if i did this right.. booo...haha.. and what if you don't wear underwear.. and fyi..i am not saying i do not..just askin''