Forums » Website Related Forums » News & Announcements

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:15 pm

The Folkslinger

According to some people, the world will come to a close fairly soon - sometime between now (if you're reading this it hasn't happened), and sometime next year 2012. I'm putting together a list of 5 things to do just in case the world actually comes to an end.

1) Clean underwear is a must every day. There may not be laundry in the after life. Be sure to be wearing appropriate attire - a white robe will provide suitably for here and there. Note: Hell is clothing optional, so be prepared for anything. And don't just leave your clothes in the closet, give to an organization who will pass it along to those who may be traveling with you but don't have stuff to wear right now.

2) Be generous to your favorite charities After all, they may survive in some parallel universe where they will be able to benefit from your generosity here. The Guthrie Interfaith Church (my favorite 501 c 3 foundation) is always looking for help and is multi-dimensional as well as existing on earth.

3) Leave enough pet food and water for your pets. If you're wrong and the world doesn't end, they will miss you but eating helps a broken heart.

4) There's no mention in scripture of there being female angels. All the angels have male names. So either there's not much sex in heaven or the after life is part of the gay agenda. Act now before it's too late.

5) Beware the Mayans. Their calendar ends but it could be a ruse. It could be the date when they plan on returning and taking over the Americas again. They obviously would not wish to announce their coming - thus their calendar just quits giving details. Spending Christmas 2012 under Mayan domination could be enough to rip the heart out of any true believer.

The world ends every day for some people, and each day the worlds begins for others. Despite claims to the contrary, it will be that way for a very long time. Any one who distracts you from caring for each other - coming or going - is selling something. If there's no one buying, no one can be selling. Don't be fooled by anyone or any group no matter how sincere they may appear to be. People may believe the world is ending but believing doesn't make it true.

See you late……. oops
Hoping to see you… :)

adg

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:28 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Damn! I'm glad you told me about the underwear thing.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:50 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

awesome:)...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:23 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Thanks for the tips Arlo. Here are a few more from Susan Werner. Peace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhnxufd6R7k

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:56 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

adg wrote:
According to some people, the world will come to a close fairly soon - sometime between now (if you're reading this it hasn't happened), and sometime next year 2012. I'm putting together a list of 5 things to do just in case the world actually comes to an end.

1) Clean underwear is a must every day. There may not be laundry in the after life. Be sure to be wearing appropriate attire - a white robe will provide suitably for here and there. Note: Hell is clothing optional, so be prepared for anything. And don't just leave your clothes in the closet, give to an organization who will pass it along to those who may be traveling with you but don't have stuff to wear right now.

2) Be generous to your favorite charities After all, they may survive in some parallel universe where they will be able to benefit from your generosity here. The Guthrie Interfaith Church (my favorite 501 c 3 foundation) is always looking for help and is multi-dimensional as well as existing on earth.

3) Leave enough pet food and water for your pets. If you're wrong and the world doesn't end, they will miss you but eating helps a broken heart.

4) There's no mention in scripture of there being female angels. All the angels have male names. So either there's not much sex in heaven or the after life is part of the gay agenda. Act now before it's too late.

5) Beware the Mayans. Their calendar ends but it could be a ruse. It could be the date when they plan on returning and taking over the Americas again. They obviously would not wish to announce their coming - thus their calendar just quits giving details. Spending Christmas 2012 under Mayan domination could be enough to rip the heart out of any true believer.

The world ends every day for some people, and each day the worlds begins for others. Despite claims to the contrary, it will be that way for a very long time. Any one who distracts you from caring for each other - coming or going - is selling something. If there's no one buying, no one can be selling. Don't be fooled by anyone or any group no matter how sincere they may appear to be. People may believe the world is ending but believing doesn't make it true.

See you late……. oops
Hoping to see you… :)

adg

see you in some reality someplace..<3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:07 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

That was lovely, though I caution that we all should remember that the only information we actually have about hell comes from, for want of a better description, the "mainstream media" controlled by powers with an incentive to mislead, shall we say. I always figure that if enough of us go there in the right spirit, it can become whatever we want it to be. kinda like here.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:20 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Excellent point Eileen!!! :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:30 pm

The Folkslinger

Eileen wrote:
... the only information we actually have about hell comes from, for want of a better description, the "mainstream media" controlled by powers with an incentive to mislead, shall we say...

Wait a minute! That's not information, that's a description! That's like saying the only thing we know about hell, comes from there. :)

adg

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:01 pm

Arlo Fanatic

I've decided not to wear any underwear on the announced doomsday.Regardless of if those Mayans were right or wrong, I figure it will be easier for them to kiss my ass......when they are proven either right or wrong.Cuz I'm gunna tell to to kiss my ass either way.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:26 pm

Arlo Fanatic

@

Last edited by len on Fri May 20, 2011 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:34 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Larry wrote:
I've decided not to wear any underwear on the announced doomsday.Regardless of if those Mayans were right or wrong, I figure it will be easier for them to kiss my ass......when they are proven either right or wrong.Cuz I'm gunna tell to to kiss my ass either way.

No underwear? What about the pink you-know-what??? :shock: :P

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:06 pm

BlunderVirgin

Thanks for the tips Arlo. My intent is to do all those things. Except I'm wearing my boots and overalls...Where ever I go I reckon there'll be work to do.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:31 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Major props to the folkslinger for these tips, especially as regards the clean underwear. I am now in the process of throwing away all my "weekender" drawers. Without getting too graphic, they are the ones where the waistbands look curled up like bacon, and the fabric is mostly just a rumor in places.

I hear too that in heaven, we all get reunited with the socks we've lost in laundries past, so I'll have dozens of pairs of matched footwear.

mikey

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:56 pm

ArloNetizen

Interesting end-of-life tips. I am okay with the clean underwear. The angel thing has always befuddled me. When kids draw angels, they sure look like females. Hmmm. I'd better get busy about this sex thing!
If we could find the exact time, all blunderites could enter into celery time before it happens. That way we won't even give a thought about which day or time or whatever it is.
Mayans have always frightened me with their plotting and planning! :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:29 pm

BlunderVirgin

Thanks for the heads up Arlo !! I will def take these things into consideration when preparing for the end of time!!

peace dude !!