Forums » Website Related Forums » News & Announcements

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:25 pm

The Folkslinger

To all our friends out there all over the USA and all over the world - We are thankful for this moment, this day and for the memories we've shared. Our hope is for the future that we actually get somewhere farther down the road to a more peaceful world. We are thankful for all those who make the effort toward that end. A little more justice, a little more food and clothing where needed, and a little less judgement and suspicion toward our neighbors would be so welcome in this troubled world of ours. There is enough sorrow in this world even in the best of times without having to add to it...

Much Love from our entire Guthrie Clan to all of you reading this today...

adg

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:45 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Location: Sunkistpower, Florida and the Janet Wood School Of L'eggsology studying sheer drama up to my waist
Happy Thanksgiving Arlo! I hope you and your family have a wonderful day, just got done listening to Alice's Restaurant Massacree which is a good way to start my day. I miss the Berkshires and also the Church and all blunderites that attend your shows. I plan to see you in Lakeland, Florida this February which will be the first time in two years since I have seen you perform, last time was at Carnegie two Thanksgivings ago before I had major health issues, I am doing much better now concentrating on a positive outlook in life. Have fun with Pete and family this Saturday I will be thinking of all of youse including the blunderfamily!
Now I am going to watch Alice's Restaurant :)
Take care!
Peace,
Lorie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:26 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Hey adg.Love and a BIG HUG back to you!. See you in March!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:08 am

Senior ArloNetizen

adg wrote:
To all our friends out there all over the USA and all over the world - We are thankful for this moment, this day and for the memories we've shared. Our hope is for the future that we actually get somewhere farther down the road to a more peaceful world. We are thankful for all those who make the effort toward that end. A little more justice, a little more food and clothing where needed, and a little less judgement and suspicion toward our neighbors would be so welcome in this troubled world of ours. There is enough sorrow in this world even in the best of times without having to add to it...

Much Love from our entire Guthrie Clan to all of you reading this today...

adg

Thank You for all you and your family do,from your lips to the Big mans ears.Happy Thanksgiving.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:59 am

Arlo Fanatic

Thanks hon. Hope you and your family had a good Thanksgiving. :)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:49 am

Arlo Fanatic

Thanks Arlo, back at you & yours. Peace.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:05 pm

ArloNetizen

Merry Christmas, peace, love and joy to adg, his entire family and all you old hippies floating around here in cyber space..

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:30 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Amen! :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:35 pm

Arlo Fanatic

we been missing some hippies around here....at least i know i have been missing them

happy holidays all!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:08 am

Arlo Fanatic

We miss them too! Hope ya'll have a good Christmas, Hannukah and holidays. :)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:40 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Hello Arlo and Clan. Seasons greetings from Ireland. We really enjoyed the gig in Wexford Sept. We met you after the gig and that was a dream come true. Got introduced to Arlo Guthrie through the Woodstock DVD and you have remained true. We were really sorry to hear about the loss of your beautiful Jackie and there ain't no words greater than love but to experience and share LOVE with another is better than the word and what joyful memories to taste!
This sickly world of ours is in turmoil and we need a lot more Arlos and a lot less cockrels! We wish you good health and peace in the years to come. You have touched us others with not just your music but with your life and we thank you and your family for being real Peacebombs! - Grass or no grass the greatest is LOVE.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:12 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Just want to wish all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All,stay safe and lets make next year better then this one!
G1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:44 am

Senior ArloNetizen

agnes wrote:
we been missing some hippies around here....at least i know i have been missing them

happy holidays all!
Hippies live in a dream but what a DREAM - Peace and goodwill to all. May the blind dance, the lame sing and Eve with Adam do their thing. We all gotta get back to the Garden. A smile, a hug, reaching out, forgiveness and maybe even a wee "Sorry". Getting real in a mad, cruel cockrel world begins with me! I wish that all the hippies of the world would increase and multiply because in our hearts - they haven't gone away you know. LOVE, LOVE and LOVE to all you beautiful hippy hearts no-matter your colour, class, creed, sexual orientation, nationality, whatever! Let us sing a new song with the old songs Arlo!