Forums » Website Related Forums » News & Announcements

Post subject: Merry Everything 2018
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:31 pm

The Folkslinger

Hello Everyone (if there's anyone left here)

We will have played 80 shows during the 2018 calendar year. That's not a whole lot, and nothing like what we used to do. But, it's a lot anyway. This year is coming to a close as far as touring goes. There's still another 6 or so weeks left on the calendar, but we've generally ended the tours about this time of year so everyone in the band and crew can go home for the holidays. As it should be.

This coming year will see us continue the Alice's Restaurant - Back By Popular Demand tour. And we'll end up that tour, and tours in general this time next year. So, another year on there road is still to come. Meanwhile we have a couple/few more gigs to go this year. We'll end the year at Carnegie Hall in NY, like we usually have done, but this time The Weight Band will be there with me. I'm very excited about that.

All in all 2018 has been a pretty great year for us, and I hope it's been that way for everyone reading this. I hope everyone gets to celebrate this year as it comes to a close in whatever tradition you're comfortable with. I'll be doing that too.

Much Love, and Merry Happy Everything!
adg

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:34 pm

Arlo Fanatic

adg wrote:
Hello Everyone (if there's anyone left here)

We will have played 80 shows during the 2018 calendar year. That's not a whole lot, and nothing like what we used to do. But, it's a lot anyway. This year is coming to a close as far as touring goes. There's still another 6 or so weeks left on the calendar, but we've generally ended the tours about this time of year so everyone in the band and crew can go home for the holidays. As it should be.

This coming year will see us continue the Alice's Restaurant - Back By Popular Demand tour. And we'll end up that tour, and tours in general this time next year. So, another year on there road is still to come. Meanwhile we have a couple/few more gigs to go this year. We'll end the year at Carnegie Hall in NY, like we usually have done, but this time The Weight Band will be there with me. I'm very excited about that.

All in all 2018 has been a pretty great year for us, and I hope it's been that way for everyone reading this. I hope everyone gets to celebrate this year as it comes to a close in whatever tradition you're comfortable with. I'll be doing that too.

Much Love, and Merry Happy Everything!
adg

hey wait a minute!

define: “anyone”

grumble grumble….

much love too

i am delirious with a cold and am fixing some black eye peas and greens cuz i do love that potlikker

and i have been digging ron’s storyboard contributions here

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:59 pm

ArloNetizen

Sounds like a great band for backup, adg. Have a great time at the Hall and, as you wished us, have a wonderful holiday time!