Forums » Website Related Forums » News & Announcements

Post subject: Labor Day - Fall 2023
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:52 am

The Folkslinger

Well it wasn't much of a summer. We watched the flowers come and go, and various creatures came and went. But, we're into my favorite time of year. It's supposed to be even warmer than usual. In a couple/few weeks I'll make my way to familiar places to photograph the colors of the season. That's the plan anyway. We'll see what happens.There's a few lingering birthdays and family events coming up soon.

I'm still at my desk - Drinking coffee, and thinking about things, occasionally even writing about them.

Announcements aren't what they used to be. After retiring there's not much to actually announce. So I get to write updates etc., or comment on the state of things. There's always something going on. If not with me, there's certainly lots happening anyway - There always is. Writing is kinda like a "note to self." Most of my songs were in that category anyway. Nothing new I guess. I just witness it all. Now I get to see the fall, and I'm loving it. :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:55 pm

Arlo Fanatic

It is “warmer” around here right now

Autumn is on the way!

P.S. Celery has been sounding good to me lately (no pun or reference intended) :)
It just seems to have the right amounts of something