Forums » ArloNet Main Forums » Trading Post

Fast Free File Sharing - Support ArloNet's Live Shows & Share Your Own
DropBox Flie Sharing

Post subject: Down Under
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:15 pm

As the title says, i live down under.

im witing the thread because im trying to find someone who has a whole bunch of arlo and other folkers bootlegs. What i had in mind was sending them some postage money and have them post them out, so i can share with all the arlo fans down here (believe me theres plenty, maybe just not on the forum). anyone willing?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:42 pm

I can help, but either keep your money or send it to the Guthrie Center.

Do you have a DVD-ROM? I could send a DVD data disc down which would contain 5 or 6 shows that you could trade out from.

You may want to get into the world of SHN/FLAC files. I am no audiophile, but it sure helps when exchanging shows as it uses up less disc space and minimizes (eliminates?) burn errors.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:15 pm

Hi,

If I were to send you a bundle of DVD's and make a donation to the church would this be appropriate?

I put up another post not realising I had started this one a long time ago.

I would get into the downloading game but I live in a very heavily firewalled college and can't get that sort of stuff through. Plus they make us pay 10c/Mb for internet. Which means a whole lot of money on my part.

let me know what other think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:57 am

Good news, I finally have internet that is capable of torrenting. So in the past few days I've been sucking up as many Arlo shows as I can find and putting them in a list to be downloaded.

Because of this I'm willing to do some CD copies and distribute them to Australian fans. When I get a reasonable list of shows I will put up a list but for the time being I will just see how much interest there is. (so far I have Last thoughts on Dylan, and the latest Seeger an Guthrie concert, but rest assured the rest are on their way)

I'm still interested in an overseas connection for getting concerts in data on DVDs/ CDs. Anyone interested in helping us out would be much appreciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:00 am

I now have 4 arlo shows done. I'm willing to do some posting of cds to aussies if they want them.