Forums » ArloNet Main Forums » Trading Post

Fast Free File Sharing - Support ArloNet's Live Shows & Share Your Own
DropBox Flie Sharing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 1999 7:33 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Recorded: JUNE 26, 1999

Recorded at: REGENCY PARK, CARY, NC with the NC Symphony

HELP! I desperately need a copy of the Arlo show with the Symphony at Regency Park, Cary, NC June 26. I was gonna tape it & the batteries in my tape deck died. Image Like a stupid I forgot to bring extras! Ya learn from yer errors! I could've just died! Is there anyone who recorded it? If so I could send you a copy made off of one of my Arlo concert tapes. I have many groovy concert tapes of Arlo. I've taped every one I went to & they're all groovy. Man, if no one taped this gig, history wasn't documented. Image Anyway, I'm desperate as this was the best time I've had since Nov. 98! It was a really groovy show! Thanks so much for helping me out! You're groovy people!
Oh yeah! I'm so desperate the quality doesn't matter. LOL! When yer desperate you'll take anything. Peace!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 1999 4:37 pm

a response to cheryl hassel--

unfortuantely, i didnt even know arlo was in NC in June. i havent heard of anyone else on this message board who was at the november 98 show in raleigh, nc, and i assume you were. ive been dying for a copy of that incredible show! i dont have any other bootlegs to offer, but if there is any way to get a copy of that show from you, i would love to!! please email me or post a message here. my email is:
cetate@unity.ncsu.edu
thanks and good luck in finding the cary show
cindy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 1999 12:13 am

Arlo Fanatic

Thanks for writing. I don't think I was at the Nov. 98 show in Raleigh. If this is the one I'm thinking of, I think he might've come there either the day before or the day after the shows at the BARNS OF WOLFTRAP in Vienna, VA. I wanted to go but it was too far to go all the from Central Va to Northern VA for 2 days & then all the way down to NC or down to NC & then all the way to Northern VA. I was sooo dissapointed. Image I told Arlo that it wasn't scheduled for the convienience of those of us living within driving range of NC & DC area. He said he had Dennis LOL! I told him we don't have Dennis!

Sorry you missed Cary, NC. It was great & tickets were so affordable $12 I think! Some blunderites were there too! I had the best time! Image

To keep from missing out on his shows, just check out the concerts schedule here on ARLONET & call his office every so often to find out about shows. Then you'll know about it & won't miss him.

Unfortuantely I don't have a copy of that show but hopefully someone else will as I'd love to have one too! Good luck! Image

[This message has been edited by Cheryl Harrell (edited 08-31-1999).]