Forums » ArloNet Main Forums » Setlists & Show Reports

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:21 am

BlunderVirgin

It was great to have Arlo back in the Toronto area again. Hadn't been to this theatre before and it was a lovely new one. The show was amazing and Margaret and I found it very touching. We send lots of love, smiles, hugs and positive vibes to Arlo and family.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:22 pm

ArloNetizen

I was in row "A" for the show with my wife and son and didn't know that Jackie had passed until Arlo's comments late in the show. I wasn't sure I had heard his words correctly and leaned over to my wife and said "Did you hear him say that his wife had passed away?". She nodded affirmatively. I don't know how Arlo could put on such a wonderful show with so many humourous stories and songs with the burden of his longtime wife's passing on his mind. I certainly could not have done that!

It was a wonderful show and I left the theatre feeling very strange indeed.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:28 pm

BlunderVirgin

Paul wrote:
I was in row "A" for the show with my wife and son and didn't know that Jackie had passed until Arlo's comments late in the show. I wasn't sure I had heard his words correctly and leaned over to my wife and said "Did you hear him say that his wife had passed away?". She nodded affirmatively. I don't know how Arlo could put on such a wonderful show with so many humourous stories and songs with the burden of his longtime wife's passing on his mind. I certainly could not have done that!

It was a wonderful show and I left the theatre feeling very strange indeed.