Forums » ArloNet Main Forums » Setlists & Show Reports

PostPosted: Tue Feb 29, 2000 9:12 pm

It was posted on the schedule that Arlo was supposed to appear at McCallum Theatre in Palm Desert, CA on 12/4. I was planning my whole year around this show! I have to fly there and I thought CA would be cheapest, I can't really afford to go anywhere else, but now it's gone! I'ts a sad day in Seattle, Blunderites. It's raining twice as hard in my neck of the woods. Is it possible that Arlo will still be at McCallum in December, but the info was just lost when all the crazy stuff happened with the boards? Maybe it's just a little data loss...? This can't be so!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2000 1:17 am

Arlo Fanatic

Oh how I know your pain well! It got me curious, so I checked out the concert listings. You'll be pleased to know he is coming there. Here's the info copied from the concert listings.

11/04/2000 Palm Desert, CA The McCallum Theater

Maybe it was origionally listed as Dec & got changed to Nov. With Arlo ya never know. At least now you'll know when to buy those plane tickets. Since you're going all the way to CA you might want to do the full tour thing & go to this Arlo gig the day before:

11/03/2000 Los Angeles, CA Royce Hall

& Since you mentioned Seattle I'll copy some good news from the concert listings onto here for ya:

02/14/2001 Seattle, WA Venue TBA

There are more gigs in Ca on the concert listings. You may want to sign up to have the concert listings sent to ya via e-mail from Dave & also do a daily check of the concert listings. This way you can find out about the lastest gigs & what's up!

Hope I've brought a little sunshine in to your day folks with this good news! I know how it is to be worry about whether or not Arlos coming to your state! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2000 7:56 pm

Thanks Cheryl! You made my day. [img]/ubb/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2000 1:46 pm

don't you just love it when it all comes together? enjoy the gig, emdeesea!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2000 7:36 pm

Yes I do, deb. What's even better is that Arlo will play Seattle in February of 2001, 2 months after my 21st birthday! This means that if he plays the King Cat like he did last time, I can actually get in to see him. Aaaaahhh, I'm counting the days!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2000 7:38 pm

very cool, emdeesea! [img]/ubb/smilies/smile.gif[/img]