Forums » ArloNet Main Forums » Setlists & Show Reports

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2000 10:58 pm

The W!zard

Epcot was great. Arlo was great! Sarah was great! And Abe too...

Was good to see all the Guthrie's in one place, speaking of which, Jackie is doing outstanding. She really looked and sounded great. She said she had 4 more radiation treatments and she'd be all done!!!

I'll leave the setlists up to Sherry since she was taking them down, although they might all be missing the 2nd set (which was basically Alice's and 2 other songs). I'll have to admit, we only stuck around for the 2nd set the first and last days... but that should count for my credits.

It was a little hot... but not nearly as hot as last year... and for most of the days there was a pleasant breeze. Oh, and the place (Florida) smelled much like a campfire most of the time. Someone forgot to tell Arlo they needed rain - but he came through big time the 3rd set on Sunday! Luckily I had grabbed seats inside and in the middle!!! Image

More later.... maybe... I should have pictures back on Thursday if they turned out!

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by Dave on Jun 13, 2000 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2000 11:43 pm

it all sounds wonderful, dave! very glad to hear that jackie is doing so well, that's excellent news!!

looking forward to the pictures!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2000 11:46 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Thanks for the report Dave! & Congrats on Jackie soon finishing up that chemo stuff! ImageHope someone gives a fashion report! & I can't wait to see the pics from Epcot! Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2000 11:57 pm

Thanks, Dave! Nice report, and am looking forward to the pictures (and set list!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2000 5:20 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Do you mean 6/8 through 6/11 or is this another one of those time continium/space anomaly things that give me a migraine?

It sounds great and I think we're all pretty much green with envy but happy that you all had a great time..without us..never mind..we're ok..not a problem..

Truly glad to hear the good reports about Jackie.

Just one thing..no hurricane?