Forums » ArloNet Main Forums » Get Stuff & Reuben's Consignments

Forum rules

The sale of "bootleg" recordings and autographs is strictly prohibited and will result in the posting being immediately removed and a warning issued. Multiple warnings may result in your account being removed as well. Please help keep this place tidy, and post a note when you're stuff is no longer available. Someone will be along to clean up after you or you may delete the posting yourself. Feel free to post a link to your eBay auction here for more visibility, but please make sure it adheres to the rules for this forum.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:34 am

Senior ArloNetizen

http://jootbox.websitetoolbox.com/post/ ... al-5241315

This is an idea I've had and have offered for quite some time.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:13 pm

BlunderVirgin

So how's that going? They say you can really photograph Nibiru now in the at sunrise and sunset at 5 o'clock of the sun. You are the only one who ever posted here so I thought I'd say hi. I have been getting a lot of comfort listening to enlightened physicist turned teacher Thomas Campbell on YT, especially his interviews with Evita Ochel YT both have channels by their own names. He has a website My-Big-Toe.com which stands for Theory Of Everything. His trilogy is FREE to download as well hundreds of docs, and the books are so cheap on purpose, great reading...Now the Calgary and and more recent Spain YT video lectures are really heavy and scientific because he and a couple of fellow com-padre's (each coming to the same conclusion but from different angles) pick up where Einstein couldn't break through before he passed, in the objectified field, and Thomas Campbell now has proven that we live in a virtual reality and only one of very many! Physicists all over the world are none too happy and have to come to grips that string theory is still limited to matter.
Also for some mental relief check out Tim Hawkins...Dave turned me on to him, also You Tube.

I admire your awareness however as the Hopi Elders say now is the hour, know where your water is, know your garden and more. People should come in from the shorelines but really what is important is to love. Cultivate love and caring and giving and helping and you cannot do that with fear in your heart. They can't both be there. Love. I like your designs...your creativity may serve you and yours well. Mary