Forums » Group W Forums » The Blunder Board

Post subject: Greetings from wolfsong.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:53 am

BlunderVirgin

Arlo, when do you plan on touring again? We miss you in Kansas City.

My name is Rick. I've seen you in concert maybe 4 or 5 times and been to the church. I've watched Alice's Restaurant numerous times with my friends. Just remember, Arlo, wine gets better with age.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:35 am

The Folkslinger

wolfsong wrote:

My name is Rick. I've seen you in concert maybe 4 or 5 times and been to the church. I've watched Alice's Restaurant numerous times with my friends. Just remember, Arlo, wine gets better with age.

Hi Rick! I see you found your way here. Not the easiest site to find, or navigate. I've been retired for a couple of years, except for a few conversational gigs. But, I'm not any more of those. Won't get back to KC in this life. I'm enjoying life, especially not going anywhere. Health issues. So far, so good :)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:20 am

BlunderVirgin

adg wrote:
wolfsong wrote:

Hi Rick! I see you found your way here. Not the easiest site to find, or navigate. I've been retired for a couple of years, except for a few conversational gigs. But, I'm not any more of those. Won't get back to KC in this life. I'm enjoying life, especially not going anywhere. Health issues. So far, so :)

Arlo greetings from kc. thanks for your response. I was at the church about 17 years ago. the hootenanny is why I was there. God bless the prince of the blunderites. your friend Rick Alive and well in kc.