Forums » Group W Forums » The Story Board

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:28 am

Arlo Fanatic

But the question is; Did the Lord thy God Begat Genocide, slow and bloody complete removal of races and people in the name of procuring land and resources for the “chosen ones”? Any creature that has been designed intelligently upon reading Deuteronomy 7 must come to the conclusion that The Lord thy God’s take on this World (if this is taken literally) is that the first people (people loosely identified as within a fusion group, i.e. Jewish, Christian, Islamic, Suni, Baptist, American, German, Nazi, Catholic..etc etc etc) who can band in a united clearly demarcated bond of racially and politically accepted nationalism that includes a mode of worship acceptable to the Lord thy God and is capable of conceiving and implementing a political organization and strategy that can carefully and methodically engineer the complete and utter genocide and removal of all those peoples (the unchosen ones) on the other side of the wall, the line of demarcation, will ultimately be blessed by the Lord thy God and dwell in the promised land forever.

I can’t help but think of my own self induced schizophrenic trip into the world of Shamans and Demons and Spirits of all sorts when I heard the sounds of too many people dying in the name of Christ that I can’t believe at all and LSD in my brain enlightened my vision as myself as Hitler and Judas and ultimately Satin surrounded by the souls of my misfortune as my acts lead to the deaths of Martyrs by the score and as I sat there and looked around me I saw the images of people who I took to be the incarnate of those souls I had used to play out my passions. I remember feeling the fear of retribution as I looked around and wondered what could be my fate after the epiphany that I, as a concrete material entity on this planet, was the current incarnation of all that was evil. Then that vision rolls through the brain of Hitler in the Bunker near the day of his final exit from his incarnation following the tortured hell of his realization of himself as evil incarnate and visions of God, Destiny and the inadequacy of the German People had crushing his dreams and now the world perception was beyond his control. Maybe you know this picture where he is laying back on what looks to be an uncomfortable sofa with his eyes closed and in a state of peace and calm as hi final realization was now clear and Eva next to him, smiling and laughing as millions were suffering and dying in the streets of their town, just a few short blocks away, hot piercing metal was vaporizing the water in the exploding brain of a young believer in the Nazi confusion in the final moments of Hitlers failed attempt at meeting God’s challenge in Deuteronomy 7.

Was that a bad trip? It was certainly colorful and vivid. It is not light hearted and funny and stuff. Maybe I shouldn’t post it. Maybe I should try to program my mind toward the good and bright things life has to offer and stop dwelling on the mire of humanity and its ills. I spent the decade of the nineties giving these dreams and visions only casual thoughts during small talk only feeling the horror occasionally (OKC bombing created a short but profound noise in my dissociation from nightmares). Is that a valid option I wonder? Ignoring the mess and only casually dealing with these realities. Hop on one of the trains and play political servitude to the events outside by espousing some token political sound bytes and paying homage to a position on the “left” or the “right” or the “middle” as one goes to church on Sunday and appropriates a pious posture for an hour or two to fulfill their weekly quota of service to the Lord Thy God. I remember being Baptized (at the Sherwood Southern Baptist Church on about SW37th and South May in Oklahoma City probably in the fall of 1967 or so). The minister’s name was Calvin and he was a big old Okie boy with an endless grin and one of the most truly laid back attitudes on life that I have ever witnessed. I guess I chose Baptism at that time because of Calvin’s ability to calm as he spoke of the need for redemption and rebirth of the soul as a tool of survival. The personae that could give you a grasp of Calvin is Hoyt Axton. Calvin had a big booming baritone voice that could stir and calm at the same time and big weathered Okie hands that he used to expand the sound of his voice and add expression to his words. He is the only man that could threaten with the sulfurous burning depths of hell and still make you feel at peace with your self and your daily routines. I would watch in fascination as people would “come down the aisles, come to the front” and witness with Calvin at the end of the service and he would seem to create that peace in previously tensioned faces, similar to post realization Adolf on the couch as his world went up in flames.

I recall putting on the robe in the back of the church one Wednesday evening long ago and being part of the only ritual that is recognized in that particular branch of Christianity, the baptismal dunk, a conscious choice that could be made by you and you alone. I waded into the baptismal pool which came to my waist. The pool had a big glass barrier church side so the congregation could witness the cleansing of the soul. Calvin took me in those big Okie hands and speechified how he had known my family in Capital Hill and how he new my father from the Sooner Racing Pigeon Club and how he was glad I had chosen to redeem my soul. He said,”don’t he look like Ernie from My Three Son’s” right before he tightened his grip and pushed me under the water. Though Calvin new my Father, my father never attended that church (nor any church I can recall). I talked to my father about Calvin and he told me, “you know he is an amazing man Calvin, certainly touched by God.” He told me how Calvin served in the Pacific in WWII and must have experienced some horrific time. He filled me of images of this big Okie boy on South Pacific beaches and in Jungles with hot metal swirling around killing and maiming all they could find. He told of a report that had come back of Calvin being dead and in fact he had been pronounced dead and thrown in a pile later to crawl out to the fright of those around him. I know he had a way with people and insight others did not possess. He pushed me under that water when I wasn’t expecting it and I felt like I was gonna drown. This was a dunking church and they take their dunking seriously and I felt I was under the water for 30 minutes and I could hear Calvin talking in his storied fashion. I have no Idea what he was saying but I am sure it wasn’t ritualized text because that was not his way. I fought for control for a bit but then realized I could trust Calvin and just relaxed and left him in control of my life. I guess that is the point of dunking, to create this feeling of trusting your soul to the hands of God. I remember he pulled me up and I did feel different. Just like in that movie Oh Brother, Where Art Thou when Delbert went into the Valley to pray and was redeemed by the Preacher with a good dunking in the river.

so what do you think of this? http://www.davekopel.com/2a/Foreign/gun ... nocide.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:21 pm

Arlo Fanatic

i just read that, boy that was weird, no more listening to the soundtrack of the Forbidden Planet while typing! too weird! I do like like Delbert getting redeemed while they was in the Valley to Pray though! My fav part of that movie was when they meet the sirens washing in the water, smacking the clothes on the rocks in such a tantalizing temptress fashion. And when they wake ol' is Pete nothin but chain gang rags and a frog jumpin in a shirt.

THem Sirens done loved ol' Pete into a Horny toad
We are goin' to need ourselves a wizard!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:41 pm

Arlo Fanatic

you might be one of my favorite headaches

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:43 am

Arlo Fanatic

I thought we already decided all them gods are just about the same...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:17 am

Arlo Fanatic

Yeah, I've read all that so & so begat so & so. I was reading something in the Bible recently & it pointed out to me that this one dude was the the grampa of someone else (I foget the 2 dudes names anyway) wel known in the Bible & I'd never noticed that. I thought, the thing ya learn that you never knew... :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:40 am

Arlo Fanatic

Goofus, as long as only a few of us feel that way (about Gods being the same) the planet will remain in turmoil
and Cheryl, good point!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:56 am

Arlo Fanatic

iwhy i was sitting in the privy reading Psalms just now where some guy was pleading with God to release Zion from captivity promising not to make agreements with the wicked and stuff (after all all them Psalms is just about the same) when I was overtaken with the spirit of God. So I say God, please some privacy man (tough dealing with God when your in the privy you know)! God said, Sorry but I ain't got much time. So I says, God, I was wondering, why did you choose those people? and he looked at me in a whirlwind of clouds and explosions in the distance (or maybe those explosions were from me) and he said, "I didn't choose them, they chose me!" and with a flush, God was gone.

I had to share that with someone, this must be your lucky day!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:21 am

Arlo Fanatic

oh yea, sorry i cause you to have headaches Agnes, it is not my intention

I keep singing this song in my head this morning ever do that?

I met him on an old yeller bus
with a toothless driver
on a gray wooden bench
where the seats used to be
he had to do somethin
to keep himself together
cause most of his labor was migratory
California to Georgia story

he could pick peoples peaches
he could pick yer pockets
and he would!
if'n he discovered that either was right
consistent inconsistencies was one of his demons
and they wasn't nothin steady
Hobo Bob aint the type
he could treat you alright
he treated me fine
but him and his friends they would bum
and the reasons that the seasons over took them
was that some of them couldn't hide from where they had been
and the trains weren't as steady as they was
when his daddy told him
son you get to florida 'fore the weather sets in
you know how the weather sets in

Ah Steven you paint such beautiful pictures with words!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:27 am

Arlo Fanatic

PSBeaty wrote:
oh yea, sorry i cause you to have headaches Agnes, it is not my intention

i know

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:52 pm

Arlo Fanatic

PSBeaty wrote:
after all all them Psalms is just about the same

Depends on which bible your readin'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:24 am

Arlo Fanatic

I have a number of different translations of the Bible. 1969 King James, 3 King James Bibles without the Thees & Thous, Todays Englsih Version, 3 Holmans, 2 New Living Translations, An Englsih Standard Version, A New American Standard New Testament, a God word Bible, a Gideon King James New Testament, 2 Message Bible, an NIV, a Jimmy Swaggart King James Bible Mike bought for me yrs ago. I oughta read some of them on the privy sometime...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:37 am

Arlo Fanatic

That is a lot of references! Tell me, can a Muslim go to heaven?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:40 pm

Arlo Fanatic

agnes: Anytype of organized religion, is a recipe for dissaster. I'm glad agnes, your not one of those folks, that are swept into such non-sence..

Can a muslim go to heaven. ( can't think of a answer for that one)? ( unless your Mohamed Ali.. ( Causus Clay ) He would kick God's Ass. I've seen him fight.

Can a Catholic priest go to heaven? = Only if God forgives him, for molesting young boys....

I learned from a Deacon in the joint. NO-WHERE in the new testiment, does it proclaim, that anyone be subjected to a life of Celebasy!!! And NO WHERE in the New Test. Does it say, that one should abstain from eating meat.... ( flesh from hooved animals ) Yet the ignorance of Catholics has some young men believing they are bound for a life of lonleyness..... Or being in total denial that they are gay..... Yrs. of celebasy and being around young boys... Recipe for dissaster.....

Do I believe that certain high profiled people in the Bible lived to be over 1000 yrs old.............. HELL NO....

The new testement, is a great book. And the storys are relevant, in giving analogy's.... But as far as it being a true book.... ???

Do I believe in Noahs Ark.... ( people that do, should be placed in a Psche ward)

Do I believe in the 10 commandments..... YES, if the folk in the world, practiced those 10 rules, the world would be a better place.... But common sence should tell us that..... But if it takes the Moses version, to have you believing you shouldn't fuck over your neighbor, or kill someone, hey........... More power to the Good book!!! :arrow:

Do I believe in God...???

I believe in Alcohalics Annonomous's version of God........ God is considered a "Higher Power".... It's totally non-demominational.....

I believe that anyone, has the right to believe in anything they choose. If it's Jesus, so be it. If it's Jehova, so be it. IF it's Budda, so be it. If it's Charley Manson, you've got a problem....

I like "Kurt Vonneguts philosophy on religion..... If you want to reads Kurts analogy.... Look it up on his websight.... Or look it up, at Rollingstone.com........ Kurt Vonnegut, is a much wiser man, than Rb could ever hope to be.....

Lets just say, I believe in Kurt Vonnegut..... ( and my higher power )

Kurt is sorta a pessimest..... I can't say, Rb would go 'that' far. As I do believe in the power of prayer... Blundervibes, and Blunder-request, to the higher power... They work.... I'm a testement to said....

But Jesus Freak, I'm not...... And when I die, and for some strange reason, there really is a Jesus..... I'm sure he'll understand, why I had a problem believing in him.....

*** Afterall, President Bush, claims he talks to Jesus, and Jesus ( god ) talks to him..... He must be ONE CRAZY M**HER F**KER!!!!!

World according to Rb/// Piece out//// And I would believe in World Peace, but I've watched the news for far too long. It seems Mankind, keeps making the same misstakes. Over, and over, and over again....

World peace will never happen in my lifetime..... ntm: as my dying mother told me....... " Rob, I can do allot more for you in heaven, than I can here on earth"!!! So when I get to heaven, maybe then, me and my Mom can work on World Peace..... Untill that day, it's not like I'm not gonna pray for it.... As Vonnegut would tell you, it may be in vain.... But none-the-less, I haven't given up the ship.... But realistically, I'm better off, helping an elderly person cross the st.... It has intant gratification, and it's easy to do.....

And if any of that made any sence, hang in there..... like it or not, theres lots more..... LOL.....

Happy Sunday/ Rb :idea:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:36 am

Arlo Fanatic

"Do I believe in the 10 commandments..... YES, if the folk in the world, practiced those 10 rules, the world would be a better place.... But common sence should tell us that..... But if it takes the Moses version, to have you believing you shouldn't fuck over your neighbor, or kill someone, hey........... More power to the Good book!!!" by RB

Deuteronomy 7 man, Moses applies Thou Shall Not Kill within the fusion group (it was the wandering Hebrews then but who has been chosen now?), if you are not in the chosen it is genocide for you!

"Can a muslim go to heaven. ( can't think of a answer for that one)? ( unless your Mohamed Ali.. ( Causus Clay ) He would kick God's Ass. I've seen him fight. "by RB

I had great dreams of heaven last night, i dreamed it was filled with Christians on one side and Muslims on the other with the Jews in the middle. Everything was cosmic bright and white. Then simultaneously like the Christians looked at the Muslims looked at the Jews and they all decided, look over there, they got a bettter deal. THen they all started pleading with God about setting things right. THey all began to fortify their defenses and pretty soon they were making implements of destruction and planning the big battle for the cosmic light. I saw God walking away shaking his head!

Strange Dreams

I like the stories in the New Testament as well. Like: Three men on a hill, hanging out to die, one has a ticket to hell, one will ascend to the light and the one in the middle, there seems to be confusion, is he a spiritual king of kings, a war God to sort things out? Or a transcendental guide? Is that cross a symbol of reality or a Bodhi tree in disguise?

You connect the dots

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:04 pm

Arlo Fanatic

I guess I am just fruity!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.