Forums » Group W Forums » The Story Board

Post subject: One All Knowin'
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:14 am

Well, the ship was sailin' into the sunset, when a light from the almighty suddenly lighted up the sky. Everyone turned their head up high, when a voice, dark and loud said: "Know it's overall, and bravely understand it all, and accept it all brightly; God is almighty!" Jhon, who never had any belives in God, begun to shiver inside. Could not belive what he had seen and experienced. The crew on the ship had all seen the flash of light, and heard the voice. Some belivin' it was God himself, while others tryed to find other explanations on what they had experienced. Mark, who was Jhon's best friend, tried feverish to find an explanation, since neither him or Jhon ever had belived in a God. "What do you think this voice was" Jhon asked Mark? Mark answered Jhon:.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:49 am

Arlo Fanatic

and he said hey I am spacing into a dream...and he said

In the beginning God separated light from dark.......

Through the Blue mountain and into the sun and the light shines bright in my face and the brilliant colors of red and gold, brilliant in the October sun as I move at 70 mph relative to the firmament and in my mind I saw visions of the past when in an act of creation the light was ripped from dark-suddenly separated in one violent act of the great cosmic change in state- the dark filling the great vastness of space and time- and the light, concentrated and captured but flowing and bleeding out into the dark at an incredible rate, concentrated energy expanding into the void- ripping into the void in packets and groups of intense potential energy as it attempts to fill the darkness with energy. Eventually the light / dark interface gives way and the dark begins reflecting the light and mass forms- mass that absorbs and dissipates the energy- forming structures and cycles and changes in states as energy pulses through it changing states and pushing equilibria in different directions- creating great cosmic storms on the horizons of the future-energy absorbed and clouds formed and dissipated into the cosmic wind and rain-the elements created by dark meeting light decay coalescing into mass – and the mass reforming into firmament- and the firmament cycling energy- the great cosmic friction- light penetrating its substance- light absorbed and creating a new equilibrium- a little image of the great cosmic reality- and as this energy is dissipated new levels of structure form into associated nuclei sharing spinning bundles of resonance that capture the light and change state and rise and fall and reflect that light into the colors of the sun- the brilliant reds and golds of the October landscapes reflecting into my eyes of electrons spinning into my brain images along the highway last Sunday between Pittsburg and Harrisburg on the turnpike!

Life is nothing but a great cosmic friction, a complex structure created as a mechanism that transforms energy and the remnant of some of the primary absorbing units, the chlorophyll and carotenoids of the great deciduous forests of America as their barriers enter the senescence of there Gaia cycle here on this spinning mass of planet earth create these strange dreams in mind, dreams that are nothing more than a series of excited electrons in the electromagnetic buffers in my brain. The same types of buffers and insulations and excited electrons that created the great Gods of mans past centuries ago in a world not so far away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:15 am

Arlo Fanatic

well! if that's not playing with the idea of explanations, i don't know what is!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:51 am

Arlo Fanatic

And I just thought that voice from above was the guy on the loudspeker at K-Mart announcing the blue light special in housewares? Wow......shows how wrong one can be! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:05 am

Arlo Fanatic

One of those odd things that appear when you are eating a vegemite sandwich for lunch:

HELL EXPLAINED BY CHEMISTRY STUDENT

The following is an actual question given on a University of Washington
Chemistry mid-term.

The answer by one student was so "profound" that the professor shared it
with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have
the pleasure of enjoying it as well :

Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or
endothermic (absorbs heat)?

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using
Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed)
or some variant.

One student, however, wrote the following:

First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing
in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell
and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely
assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no
souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look
at the different religions that exist in the world today. Most of these
religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will
go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since
people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all
souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect
the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at
the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that
in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the
volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:
1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate
at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell
will increase until all Hell breaks loose.
2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the
increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop
until Hell freezes over.

So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during
my Freshman year that, "It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep
with you," and take into account the fact that I slept with her last
night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is
exothermic and has already frozen over. The corollary of this theory is
that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any
more souls and is therefore, extinct......leaving only Heaven, thereby
proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night,
Teresa kept shouting "Oh my God."

THIS STUDENT RECEIVED THE ONLY "A

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:09 pm

Arlo Fanatic

well alright, that is too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:39 am

Senior ArloNetizen

I'd given him the + too.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:45 pm

Definition of the matematic understanding "Funke" in a globular graph: ¤ = Funke ¤ = The understanding stop to exist. The understanding becomes infinite. The understanding always returns to the understandings starting point. Funke can be found in all understandings, forms and conditions. The definition is written by Gøran Pihl Oppja, Lillesand, Norway

The calculation happens inside a globular graph, where it forms graphs that goes in circular courses inside the globular graph. The different graphs makes a crossover, where two or more graps cross each others. It is in theese crossing points where "Funke" is attained, and understandings like time, volum, temperature, speed can stop existing, becomes infinite, but the understanding always return to the understandings start point. In this way the life stop exsisting, the life becomes infinite, but the life always returns to the lifes startingpoint. When the graphs cross over each other, is "Funke" attained. When "Funke" is achieved all over the globular graph, (inside a globe), the understandings of "Funke" is achived, and understandings like life can be put into the definition- and understanding of "Funke".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:37 pm

Arlo Fanatic

i was looking at time as as a shadow. a place where your perspective can be fooled by a reflection! and then I heard, you can breath rythmically in the appropriate posture and with the appropriate conciousness and you can see time dissolve appropriately because time is gooey but doesn't quite stick and I can dream these things on command with the proper discipline if I have the will the motivation and convince my brain and pituitary gland to release the proper chemicals, or I can practice tantric sensuality properly and if i can communicate honestly and share a similar release through the more base chakra (or do it myself but not nearly as much fun), ahh but it can't be comprehended.

I hear the rain I hear the rain I hear the rain gotta feel the pain

I know I am psychotic so you don't have to tell me that! but aren't we all???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWP-haDoA0Q

I did see Eugene once in a basement in Athens Georgia, he played the rake on my head

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:56 pm

Arlo Fanatic

http://www.allaboutjazz.com/php/article.php?id=16817

i put this here because i know most of you think I am crazy and wonder why i came to arlonet in the first place???? if this explains then we are probably on a similar wavelength

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:21 pm

Arlo Fanatic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUqi3_H2uCk

i know its folk here but

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:47 pm

Arlo Fanatic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hohn48P-Sow

i know that Leventhal guy liked this one and he liked folk as well!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:17 am

Arlo Fanatic

well I was wonderin through the streets of Oakland and wondering where to go the other day, again in emeryville on some great microbiological problem and helping Bayer save the world and as the sun sat over the bay there the fog began to burn and in the distance I could see that city by the Bay but iwas on the other side of the big bridge and some distance from a BART station so I wondered about into Jack London square there and looked about for the famous Jazz club yoshis and ended up there with a Scotch in my hand and waiting for Brian Auger to appear, I had heard of him and in fact I was in a CD store earliear and for some reason his name stuck in my mind as he was on the bill at the Fillmore when Neil Young and crazy horse recorded that thing in 1970 that is currently out on display in all CD shops, well I was sitting there eating some sushi and drinking a scotch rocks when he came out and played some R&B Jazz type stuff on a Hammond B3 (I love that sound), no Leslie, but he was getting down and the band was cooking and it felt good and he ended the set with Compared to What, well I was bouncin and the words came out like I had just sang them yesterday (it has been a while) but I was rockin and it felt pretty good. compared to what

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OawoYrv9OUY

the president he has got his war?

Brian is from shepards bush

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:59 pm

Arlo Fanatic

i was out wandering around one day...in a garden park i'd discovered accidentally a few years prior, once i got good and lost...but anyways, this day i knew where i was and i came across this guy (native american) playing the flute, and there was no one else there except for a lady sitting in a hollowed out...something...maybe it was the drizzling rain that kept people away or maybe they didn't know about it but it was kind of surreal and beautiful...(almost like the day i'd first found the place)
so anyway, i listened a while and got a couple of his CDs that day...he was fun...i got some of his traditional stuff, and some of his more differenter stuff :) his name is ron warren.
something you were talking about up there a few posts up made me think of that.

this somehow seems to fit...at least that is what the little folk wearing the merrymen hats keep telling me :)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qsEbJxMOZzs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:25 am

Arlo Fanatic

Brian Auger & the Trinity. I hadn't heard of them in yrs. I forget what they had out but they had out something good, I forget what tho. I think my cousin had one of their albums & I used to listen to it alot when I'd go over to my Aunt & Uncles house. It was a good album. Wow, you just brought back a memory I had forgotten about...