Forums » Group W Forums » The Story Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:56 am

Arlo Fanatic

Poor Louise was exhibting a classic case of denial her vegemite counseler noticed. After hopefully getting by this common hurdle, there would only be 639 steps left in her recovery.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:03 am

Arlo Fanatic

Yeah well I took 639 steps and got the the heck outta there! I have a problem with staying at a place named after Croc Dundee or even Croc Hunter (may he rest in peace) because it makes an AmerAussie cringe to think anyone anywhere else in the world would think that they came even close to portraying most Aussies.

A person (who will remain nameless) rescued me with the B-copter and deposited me safely back at the farm.

Now on with the story.........

When the B-ites had all hobbled back to the Bench the MC announced a few new additions to the program.

"First let me present..... The Witches of Woodstuck!!!!!!!!" It was very entertaining and some of the B-ites could of sworn they'd seen those witches, or read their writings somewhere before.

The segment following was VERY popular. The Cheese Reader recieved thunderous applause when he predicted that our boys AND girls "over there" would finally soon be coming home.

But the most popular act of the night was LARNIE, He still looked as fresh as he had during his first apperance back in June 1926 on the front page of The L.A.Times. Louise shed a secret tear remembering how she had been gentley denied the chance to become the middle half way back in ought7. But when she really thought about it she realized it was for the best (especially when she pictured it in her mind)

Everyone had had a evening that couldn't be beat and were beat so went to bed bunking in wherever they could as B-ites are gender neutral when it comes to these things , heck the're gender neutral when it comes to everything, that's why Louise had enjoyed their company so much for all these years.

Well they went bed then got up the next day and decided it was time to get clean. "Lets get down to the water!!!!" yelled wonderful Wyld. They all ran as quick as they could to the edge...........then looked at each other............then decided maybe it wasn't such a good idea to re-live Woodstuck to a T. So they all made their way back to the warm showers with doors.

Someone was yodling again and PSB kept runnin' up to people yellin' "THREE DAYS MAN, THREE DAYS!!!!!!"
Cheryl H was praying to her GOD that it wouldn't rain,'cos she was worried that adg might get zapped on stage, but Ceashel was prayin' to her DOG that it would rain so all the Blunderites could roll around in the mud to sooth their arthritis and other ailments.

One of the most popular drink stalls was "Captain Zaps Mello Mead" Bein' good friends and fellow Blunderites of Zap, everyone got a good discount so the Mead was really flowing.........................

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:35 am

Arlo Fanatic

And everyones prayers were answered. It rained but Arlo didn't get zapped cuz it later stopped. Every one had fun playing in the mud...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:19 pm

Arlo Fanatic

louise wrote:

But the most popular act of the night was LARNIE,

...as B-ites are gender neutral when it comes to these things , heck the're gender neutral when it comes to everything, that's why Louise had enjoyed their company so much for all these years.

most popular act was LARNIE?? Clearly a one act show!

and if blunderites are gender neutral, how the hell did we come up with so many blunderites?????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:08 pm

Arlo Fanatic

One of the little known facts about vegemite withdrawl is that it causes very vivid hallucinations, which explains the fact that Louise could not distinguish gender........which by the way did cause some concern back at the vegemite clinic regarding the community restrooms and showers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:17 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Arnie wrote:
and if blunderites are gender neutral, how the hell did we come up with so many blunderites?????

Many of us became that way only when we hit our "middle years." Know what I mean?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:12 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Terrie wrote:
Arnie wrote:

Many of us became that way only when we hit our "middle years." Know what I mean?

the fact of the matter is that so many blunderites, bein' nearly older than dirt, and expectin' to be older than older than dirt, and as true adherants to celery time, had no idea WHEN they would be in their "middle years"!!!! The only thing they know for certain, is they ain't sure!!! :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:21 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Keep your head in a beautiful place:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1_B03ZyFxfs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:24 pm

Arlo Fanatic

All I can say is, if I were EITHER half of something like Larnie, I would hope that my head was in a beautiful place like that--thanks, Wyld, for the group portrait--and I would fight for my right to be gender neutral at will, i.e., when the Larnie was at large.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:54 am

Arlo Fanatic

:lol: (I wasn't gonna go there Shel) Hey I started this thread to give YOU gals and guys a laugh!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:58 am

Arlo Fanatic

Damn I gotta get Broadband!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:00 am

Arlo Fanatic

Now come on!!! We all just drank a ****load of Captain Zaps Mello Mead and so..........................................

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:32 pm

Arlo Fanatic

louise wrote:
LARRY!! THIS IS SERIOUS!! :
??????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:33 pm

Arlo Fanatic

louise wrote:
:lol: Hey I started this thread to give YOU gals and guys a laugh!
????????????????

OK!!! Which One Is It?!?!?!?!?!?!? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:37 pm

Arlo Fanatic

HEY! You folks stop gettin' the front half all quizzled!! He's got smoke comin' outta his ears (as well as some other unmentionable orifices!) and it can't be good for his digestion!!! (or mine!)

does anyone know where the brain cell might be??? If front half has it, it could be in dire peril right now!

seriously!!

this ain't no joke!

no siree!

uh-uh!

nope.

really... would I lie??

piss off!