Forums » Group W Forums » The Story Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:32 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Well, sure, you can borrow the bag, but you're gunna have to empty it first! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:56 am

Arlo Fanatic

Now that I have emptied the bag myself, I understand contrary to some speculation here that thought is indeed linear in all cases. It's logic and understanding that can be more random.
Anyone with a functioning pooper scooper can see this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:42 am

Senior ArloNetizen

Larry, if you can tell me where you dumped the contents of the bag, perhaps we can start a compost. I am sure we can get a few others to collectively contribute to creating the first fertilizer made from linear thoughts!
And consider the possibilities of what we could fertilize... Still interested in running for VP? Take the compost pile with you, please!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:41 am

Arlo Fanatic

Well, the answer to your question presents a bit of a paradox. Manure for years has been touted as the best fertilizer, and even though I emptied the bag between the ears of George W., it seems to have had no effect.This means the term "Shit for brains" is true in the non-paradoxical sense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:09 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Omg... you are in rare form today, Larry!

Yes, using our prospective linear thought compost to fertilize the minds of our countries leaders does indeed bring new meaning to the words "Shit for Brains!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:19 pm

Arlo Fanatic

I'm just reporting the obvious like any good journalist. The linear thought compost concept that you describe did actually have some sort of mutated effect on George W. In so much as he confused the concepts himself and the result was him feeding us lines of shit ad nausium. This is the kind of stuff that happens when concepts collide and mutate and cousins marry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:31 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

That explains why he is genetically challenged!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:50 pm

Arlo Fanatic

It has been well documented that someone urinated in his gene pool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:58 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Larry wrote:
and the result was him feeding us lines of shit ad nausium.

Shit in/ shit out then must be about as sophisticated as he gets...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:32 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Well, of course "linear thinking" could describe the thinking process itself, or it could describe what one is thinking about. Some people think about lines. Dust bowl era people thinking about soup lines, Bush era people thinking about soup lines, a young George W. Bush thinking about lines on a mirror, a songwriter or a poet thinking about lines as the muse has gone AWOL forcing him to seek the help of a Tamborine player for help. Just to name a few.
The process of linear thinking has various aspects depending upon whether it is completly internal or if it's projected to others. Projected linear thinking comes out of a person as a stright line, which mean if you are not in it's path, it may miss you entirely.Of course lines of linear thought can be bent into circles, which then produces circular linear thinking. Again, depending on circular linear thinking being internal or projected, it affects those around the thinker and the thinker himself in various ways. If it's internal only, circular linear thinking may cause what we may call "the Bush Syndrome", where the thinker gets trapped in a circle of thought that causes him to repeat the same actions and mistakes expecting different results each time. If circular linear thinking is projected, it affects those in proximity to the thinker in various ways depending on the diamater of the circular thought waves and the proximity of the thought wave recievers. For example those in the Bush circle tend to be affected and infected in a more direct and negative way to Bush thought waves than those with the good sense to keep their distance. by some good fortune, the Bush thought wave circle's diamater has been shrinking in such way to effect less people.
If my thought waves reach you, I hope that they have given you some sort of enlightenment, and as for PSB, I'll assume if they reach you, they may cause you to adjust your meds yet one more time, not that it will help.
How do I know these things you may ask? Well, as some of you know, as a called and ordainded minister in The Church of the Terminally Confused, it is my vocation and duty to study these topics and distribute this knowledge to our flocks. MG, have got got any spare bags? Mine seem to be full.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:31 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Larry wrote:
If it's internal only, circular linear thinking may cause what we may call "the Bush Syndrome", where the thinker gets trapped in a circle of thought that causes him to repeat the same actions and mistakes expecting different results each time.

Well,Larry I quite agree with you on this definition of circular linear thinking, except when referring to the Bush syndrome, when I would change that from thinker to tinker. Don't ya think?

And should circular linear thinking ever blunder its way into the dictionary...perhaps you could clarify that circular linear thinking is independent of and not to be confused with non-linear thinking. For one, non linear thinking has no circumference! And... as i said a few posts back, I have concluded I cannot hold a candle to the blinding non-linear thoughts that irradiate out of some (eastern-bred) right brains I know.

As for extras bags, I do believe you have outdone yourself this time (without the encouragement of PBS, i might add, who is possibly slumbering off his triple dose of meds) and may need a fork lift to move these last thoughts to the compost...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:51 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Do you really mean PBS or are you talking about PSB?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:56 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Gus, thank you , you know I think of PSB as Phosphate Buffered Saline sometimes... you are the best !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:52 pm

Arlo Fanatic

speaking of fertilizer, i did manage to get to that museum (that's right i did)!!
among other things on display was a receipt of terry nichols sinister purchase of fertilizer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:04 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

which museum?