Forums » Group W Forums » The Story Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2000 1:47 am

Arlo Fanatic

It was at this moment, suddenly and without warning, a six foot pickle fell from the sky

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2000 1:50 am

It was at this moment that little Becky Blunderbutt, on her way to grandma's house, with a basket of crack, rode her bicyle into the path of the falling pickle, Arlo looked up and started singing, You can get anything you want, with a six foot pickle on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2000 6:32 pm

Sensing the illusion in the moment, Arlo and Bobby (along with Johnny) blinked their eyes four times real fast and things got back to their usual usuallness. The guitars were unscathed and still in tune and visions of ukes still danced on the periphery.

"What was that you were saying about Drooling ukes then?" queried Bobby to the still unabashed Arlo while Johnny looked on aghast, prices being what they were that was all he could do!

"Well, it's not so much that they drool as they leak a bit from the sides when you're a'playin' them close to the pool or ocean," quipped Arlo back matter of factually.

"Hey, I know that tune. In fact I wrote it!," said Johnny as the other two rolled their eyes (this time without dotting them nor crossing their tees).

"Whatdaya think we oughta do about this guy?" whispered Bobby to Arlo.

"Well, it's my considered opinion that if we just leave him alone that.....," Arlo broke in midsentence as something new on the horizon loomed........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2000 6:48 pm

Geez Louise and canned corn aplenty what was that thought Arlo and Bobby to themselves. Johnny didn't think cause, well, he was just a bit spaced at the time.

"Did you......", began Arlo, only to have the sentence completed by Bobby.

"....see that?!", responded Bobby. "Yeah, and it had printing on the side which I barely made out. Looked like something, Larry, something, something, Aliens. Whaddaya think that's all about?"

"Dunno. Which direction did it head?"

"North by northwest, I think," retorted Bobby. Just then a noise came from behind the trio.......