Forums » Group W Forums » The Story Board

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2000 1:20 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>By Kittywest:
Jump into the story..choose a character that has not been spoken for as yet, and help develop the story with us!!! Get the background catch up on "Letters..." Topic.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Willow Princess, in love with Wesley
had been banishedfrom the kingdom be-cause of this. The part of Willow is being wrtten by willow herself
Wesley Commoner, champion of the common people. Student of magic in love with Willow. The Wesley character is taken..by Nathen
Anna Queen, mother of
Willow..character part spoken for (kitty)
King Agripa father of Willow husband of Queen
Seth Brother of Willow
Brother Michael close childhood friend of Willow and Seth.Studying under the
diciplins of "The Old Hermit"
The Old Hermit teacher of Michael,
helper of Wesley
3 Witches: Sisters:
Bethany (undeveloped)
Lady Yvonne hides her magical powers
with Royal connection..Becky's character
3rd Sister Unnamed inprisoned after
magical powers discovered
Lady Claire undeveloped, in love with
Brother Michael
Lone Eagle Magical helper of Wesley
Tucumcari Dragon slayed by Wesley
Sword of Nanaimo old magical sword
used 100 years previously to slay dragon Phoenix, used by Wesley to slay Tucumcari
Gypsy Traveller magical helper to Lady
Yvonne
King Galup..Ruler of Kurtistand undeveloped character mentioned by Lady Yvonne as giving giving shelter to Wesley.
Tora Trusted servant of Anna's mothers
household. Has been with Anna since Anna's birth.
Charming Dragon Magical helper of
Willow
Willow Trees Main source of Willow's
magic and origin of the name she is known by
Secret Vow Made at childhood by Willow
Seth and Michael.
Balloon a sometimes traveling device
of Wesley, introduced by Lone Eagle.
Dagget,The Chosen bad guy, Commander in Chief of King Agripa's army
King Richard, Powerful friend and helper of Wesley
Willowby, Kingdom formed by Wesley with King Richard's help.
You may also create your own character,so come along and join in the Fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2000 1:30 pm

Arlo Fanatic

My dearest Willow,

If this note reaches you, I shall meet you at Glen Lockabee I know your Mother will be in the area and perhaps you will be traveling with her. I control the woods thru which you must trek and I assure both you and your Mother safe passage. If you travel with her party, please display a yellow cloth from your carriage and I will know, we are to meet.
With all my Love
I remain your servant
Wesley

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2000 6:35 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Dearest Tora,
I am without doubt the most happiest person in the world!! I will be seeing you soon, dear friend. There is much to catch up on since the sorrowful day of our parting. We are bringing some fabric for you , that Willow picked out. It is a beautiful shade of yellow. She insisted that this was the only color we must display!! What a strange young woman she is sometimes. But I must say, she is certinally in better spirits lately.
Happily anticipating our meeting!
Abounding Love, Anna

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2000 6:39 pm

My Beloved Wesley,
I'll have you know that I shall be flying yellow fabric on my wagon when I go to Glen Lockabe. I am soaring as high as an eagle waiting for our meeting. In many ways, I can't believe that this is happening!
With all my heart
Yours forever and always,
Willow

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2000 7:11 pm

Arlo Fanatic

I wrote to Willow that I would give her safe passage but can I be sure, my men are very angry with the King, his tax collectors have taken their land, several have wives or brothers in the King’s Prisons.Am I allowing my love for Willow to confuse my thinking as some have said? Am I as the leader of this small army of farmers and woodsmen doing the right thing?
I have heard from my spies that Willow has purchased a bolt of yellow cloth. My heart is overfilled with joy. I must prepare a feast in her honor....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2000 7:12 pm

Arlo Fanatic

TO MY KINSMEN

i,I, Wesley, the protector of the people do declare a day of feast to welcome Willow to our woods. I declare her to be my bride in waiting. If any man should look upon her with desire, or any person show disrespect towards her, than that person shall be at my mercy and I will have none.
The Princess, her Mother the Queen and all their servants and all their horses, are to be treated as ytou would treat me, to do otherwise will bring about my wrath.

Sealed by my hand this day

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2000 7:13 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Here ye, Hear ye: Know all men that I, Dagget, Commander and Chief of all King Agrippa’s Army, do here offer a reward of 500 gold coins to anyone who will deliver the head of Wesley The Protector to the castle of King Agrippa.
sealed by my hand
Dagget, The Chosen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2000 7:14 pm

Arlo Fanatic

My Dearest Willow,
My sweet, if you are reading this then I saw you today, as you passed under the Weeping Willow. Did you notice the old man in rags asking for charity? Do you remember the touch of his hand as you placed a coin there...it was I, my dear, your own true love.
Your father has put a price on my head and I fear that he does not want me alive. I do not fear Dagget or his men, but I will not do battle while you are in harm’s way.
King Richard has given me knighthood , and for my sheild and banner I have chosen the Weeping Willow in your honor. Strange, but it’s branches seem to give me powers I knew not before.
Your love is all to me. I shall await you at Glen Lockabee....

Yours Forever
Sir Wesley of Willow, The People’s Protector.
(nice title, isn’t it?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2000 7:16 pm

My Dear Sister,

I saw the strangest thing today. Willow was placing a coin in Wesley’s hand, yet it was not Wesley. Do you understand this?

Bad news. Your husband has offered a 500 coin reward for Wesley’s head. What will Willow do when she hears of it?

Good news. I shall meet you in Glen Lockabee.
I lost a unicorn there once and I wonder if he is still about?

All My Love,
Lady Yvonne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2000 9:15 pm

Dearest Claire,
I dreamed of the joy I would feel today when I finally came face to face with my old nurse Tora. But, Alas! Word came to me from one of my trusted horsemen that Agripa's men are headed this way with the intent of battle.
When I saw Tora, I thouoght my heart was going to break with joy. Instead it is breaking from the sadness of knowing that we are to be parted again now. Tora feels that she would be the best person to find you. Together you need locate the Old Hermit and tell him we have need of Michael. It seems my son Seth has been wounded, how and where, I do not know.
Be swift in this mission, Claire, time is of the essence.

With a Sad Heart, I am
Anna

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2000 9:24 pm

My friend Anna,
Can I be any happier? I think not. Michael is now with me! after all this time, my belief in love has not been in vain.
Tora came to me and together we were on our way to find the Old Hermit. Bless him! He had already sensed trouble in the kingdom and had sent Michael to the crossroads. He was standing there, undet the Old Oak tree when Tora and myself arrived. What a glorious sight he was!! He told me the reason he had left those years ago, to study under the guide of the Holy Hermit. His studies are over for now, and he and I are even now gathering provisions, and will make haste to join you. Claire.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2000 11:36 pm

Arlo Fanatic

My Dear King Richard,

Thank you for your trust in me. Currently we are charging a 1/3 of increase tax on the people and they are happy with it. We have on hand 500 cattle, 2000 sheep, 7 barns of grain, gold we have 2,456 coins....our army on duty numbers 500 and our reserves amongst the forest number 2500 more.

We have gone to King Agripa’s Prison and freed about 30 prisoners. Perhaps one of these will be the Prince you spoke of.

The new kingdom of Willowby has been set up, and as you have requested, the people are more free than anywhere else in the land. Giving the forest to them to use as they see fit was a very wise choice on your part.

The meeting at Glen Lockabee is set, and if agreeable to you, I will turn over Willowby to the Queen at that time, but I fear that to do so will mean instant war with Agrippa.

Your Servant and Friend,
Sir Wesley, Protector of Willowby

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2000 8:15 am

Senior ArloNetizen

"Willow! Oh Willow is that you? No. How could it be my dear sister? I am dreaming. Let me think." Seth pulled his body up slowly, realizing that every cell in him was in flaming pain. And he remembered. The sounds of anger. The screaming. The panic as he ran from his cubical in the abby. He remembered the door...it had been opened, something he had never seen before. He closed his eyes and shuddered as he relived those moments. He had run through the doorway with no thought but of escape. Here was the chance he had been waiting for. But what had occurred between then and now? "Where am I ?", he wondered.

The forest was deeply quiet. Only the shadows of the trees showed themselves in this nightime agony. The memory of his sister only added to his pain, as he realized the sight oh her must have been a dream."Oh Willow", he moaned, "if only you were truely here."

He closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep witnessed only by the shadowy willow trees surrounding him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2000 8:42 am

Arlo Fanatic

The Town Crier
It would appear that King Agripa’s men followed the rescuer from the prison.
Sir Westley has engaged them in battle.
47 of the King’s men died in the feild and dozens more were injured.
Brother Michael and Prince Seth have been taken to the cave of St. David, and are there being treated for their injuries.
The Queen and Willow are nearing Glen Lockabe.
The formal papers are to be given to the Queen upon her arrival. The kingdom of Willowbe will be a true self government under the agreement, and is subject to only King Richard himself.
Sir Wesley, and the troops of Willowby are in route to deliver an attack upon King Agripa’s Castle and he will be unable to meet with Willow as planned.

For the best Silverware see the Smitty at The Old Mill Stream.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2000 9:01 am

Senior ArloNetizen

My Blessed Teacher,

I have found Seth. He is badly wounded. I know no details of what occurred yet, he is feverish and tossing about. But, he is alive.
The King is close by, there is a feeling of danger in the air. I must get Seth to safty.
I will go in search of the Queen and Willow. A vision of them appeared in the glass, it appears that they are in the area, and for now they seem to be safe. I have also seen that Sir Wesley is near. I will trust him as you advised.
Pleas urge Claire to make haste on her return trip with the sacred herbs. I know not how long Seth will last without them.

Your Devoted Student,
Michael

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.