Forums » Group W Forums » The Story Board

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 10:44 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

MEANWHILE.......

Willow, William and Charming Dragon could not believe their eyes. What a sight!!! Total chaos in the cavern!!!

"Who is that strange looking half naked man?", Willow wispered to William.
He didn't look at all like anyone she'd ever known.
Willow decided that he must be part of the demon Magic. "look William,they don't notice us!". And that was true. The demons were busying themselves with the time warped surfer dude.
Charming Dragon quickly looked about the room and spotted the magnificent sword lying on the ground. He nodded in it's direction.
William motioned for Willow to stay where she was, and he bolted directly ito the middle of the cavern, swept up the sword quickly and was back at the entrance before being noticed.

For a moment they all just stood, as if in shock. Then, with the same idea in mind, Willow and William jumped on the back of Charming Dragon.

For the first time in the dragon's life, he took flight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 1:47 am

Senior ArloNetizen

It didn't take long for everyone to get over the mountain.They glided into a most beautiful valley, surrounded by trees and grassy little hills with doors on them.
It was the most amazing thing! The small creatures were not eaven as tall as a three year old yet over half of the population was older 132.
"What a sight this is, and to think that my brother is one of these things"
"Hey, think about what you are saying!!"the dragon insisted, knowing thats what willow was thinking.
"How about helping me find our dear dear Wesely! Now we know that we are in the right place here in this emerald valley , lets go and find in which little house my Wesely is staying."

"Do you see him?", she said softly to Wiliam. William looked at Willow and said, "I'm sorry to tell you this, but I don't think we're going to be able to recognize him. And I'm not sure he will recognize you either."
"I WILL SO recognize him!", Willow screamed, "Will SO! I will always recognize my love. Somehow."

The Charming Dragon laid down in the grass and said, "Well, there is one way to find out which one of these creatures is not a true Hobbit. I must rest first, then I'll think it through and tell you."
With that, the Dragon closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Willow's eyes filled with tears. "Oh Wesley", she wispered, "I have missed you for too long."

Willow put her head in her hands and cried.

William's heart ached, seeing Willow's tears. He put his arms around her softly and said, "We will find him, Willow. We will find him."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 12:28 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Bilbo do you hear that, that sound is so sad what must it be? What, replied Bilbo, what sound is that?
Wesley, stood and walked to the door, opened it and looked across the sunny valley, Hey what's this? he cried, seeing a small dragon and two big people in the center of the glade.
Wesley and Bilbo, rushed to the side of the strangers and Wesley felt compelled to kiss the crying girl, in so doing a change came upon him, suddenly he became his old self, a big person once more, and there, there in the valley, there in his arms, in his arms, his very own arms was the one and only, Willow......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 10:16 pm

"oh... OHHHHHH my love it's you!! I've missed you for oh so long and now your here" Willow said with such a smilie that you would think she just saw an angel, well she did the kind, sweet, hopefull caring wonderful one of a kind Wesely. 'Mear' Wesely as he calls him self was an angel to Willow.
"my darling" Wesely said spinning her around (after he got used to his old legs and could walk with out falling or looking like a drunkend sailer) now that he was tall enough that he could pick her up and not fall over. "Oh I have been weighting for you to come forever it seems now! I have been cramped in that dreadfully small body for oh so long!!"
"My brother!! How wonderful it is to see you!!!! I have to ask Have you come with the sward?" Wesely said taking his brother into a strong hug...
"No. If you come with us we will show you where it is, we would have brought it with us but the fact that willow just had to find you... made us come looking for you before grabbing it"
"Well Willow who is this dragion you are traveling with?"
"This is kirose she is my gardian of travels it seems to be. (----long pause----) Wesely, I have weighted for this moment since I was at home weighting for you to walk up my doorstep, and then on the boat I was weighting for you and thinking of all the thing I'd say to you,,, but now I can't think of one thing I would like to say to you" Willow said with a tear in her eye for she had been weighting so long for this moment and she wanted to be perfact for it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2000 10:56 pm

Hello Bilbo Hobbit here, thought I should let you folks in on what is happening at this time, William and Wesley rescued the sword of Nanaimo from the cave, with a charming if strange young man named Far Out Man,
I think....Agripa and Willow have left to meet Queen Anna, and Wesley and William have discussed William going to the forbidden forest to take care of the Unicorn, with the help of Lady Yvonne...
Wesley, with his powers of being both Hobbit and man will prepare for the upcoming battle to dispose of the evil that yet lurks here in Willowby.....
The most surprising change has occured for willow, I have been told she has been transformed into a rather vocal frog, heehee, people are always changing in here....
Far out Man has been returned to the time from which he came, but wesley has kept his surf board to try riding the waves himself.
I Bilbo the Hobbit will travel with Wesley for a while to see what happens...
Cryel,,,oh sorry that is Hobbit for Peace and Love

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2000 12:14 pm

Uh-oh, Willow and bilbo met up wwith Weird Al over the weekend and have been kidnapped and taken to his split level cave 20 miles beneath the surface of the earth. There they found the secret potion transforming them into transversal musicians, able to play any instrument come to hand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2000 11:02 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

And back in his own time....Far Out

Far Out Man awakened, on the beach, by the pier, his favorite surfing spot. It took him a minute to focus after the dream he just had...Willow, Bilbo, and WEIRD AL?????.

He thought about it a moment longer, then spotted some nice waves coming in.
"No more thinking about weirdness for now", he thought to himself, "Surf's up."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2000 11:31 pm

FROG IN THE POCKET

Agripa was happy to be on his way. He couldn't wait to see Anna. It had been a long time and he had many things to talk about with her.
He was in deep thought when heard big sounds coming from his pocket.
Agripa couldn't help but laugh. Willow was pretty darn mad about being changed into frog! But, the Hobbits and Wesley had all agreed that it would be the safest way for her to travel.
"And maybe the funniest," he thought.

"I want out, and I want out NOW!", Willow screamed. But it was useless. Just wait till she saw Wesley again.
"He's in big trouble", thought Willow. I belong next to him, not as a stupid frog in my father's pocket."
Willow decided that the best thing to do was save her energy and start thinking of ways to get even with these guys. Wartime or no wartime, she didn't want to be a frog.
"Did anyone think to ask ME about this?" she yelled in her frog brain.

"I will get even with that Wesley, even if he IS the love of my life. He has to learn that he can't just change me when he wants to.!"
With that, Willow settled in for a long thinking bout, intent on finding a way to get even with Wesley.

Agripa, not aware of all this planning going on his pocket, just walked onward.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2000 1:09 am

Arlo Fanatic

Wesley and Bilbo, prepare for battle

Well, my dear friend, do you think the Hobbits will agree to our plan? Yes, replied Biblo, you are one of us, they will follow wherever you lead them. Looking then to the open sea before him, Wesley knew this was a magic place, where sea, land and air met and joined in the wonderful dance of life.
You know Bilbo, I think I will try out this surf board, it looks easy. This is how you prepare for battle, surly you jest, said Bilbo with a sense of shock, don't we have swords to tend to or spells to cast? Not at all, replied Wesley, there will be many spells cast by the evil ones, we have only to reflect them back, hand me that wax if you please......Oh dear, Oh dear, Oh dear, nuttered Bilbo as he walked along to sand to fetch Wesley the wax for the surf board.
While waiting, Wesley, thought to himself, I wonder how Willow is enjoying her trip, laughing softly to himself, he thought Well it was for her own good, hope she does not develope a taste for bugs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2000 9:13 pm

Arlo Fanatic

bilbo hobbit here with the latest news

King Agripa got home to Queen Anna, but after such a long hike he was tired and needed a bath, he hung his soiled clothes on a chair and went into the bath chamber, Queen Anna came into the room and had a servent take the soiled clothes out to be cleaned, at that moment a frog jumped from Agripa's pocket, The Queen was shocked and ordered that nasty thing removed from the palace at once,,,,Oh dear, Oh dear, Oh dear, what will Wesley think when he learns that his dear sweet willow is just another frog in the moat?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2000 9:19 pm

Lady Yvonne and William found their way into the forbidden forest without any problems, in fact far from being forbidden, the forest seemed to delight in welcoming them, a strange bird even dropped a small funny looking frog into Ynonne's lap, far from being shocked, the Lady laughed and embraced the silly little green creature.
Oh how very delightful to see the baby unicorn prancing in the glade, the sunlight reflecting upon it's whiteness like a rainbow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2000 9:54 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Anna sat on the bed and watched Agripa sleep. For this brief moment, she was completely happy. She wondered what would finally become of them, how would they get everything back into some kind of balance.
She wished Seth and Willow were here, that would make it all perfect.
"Wonder where Willow is right now?", she thought. "I'll have to ask Agripa when he awakens."

A pounding at the door put an end to her daydreaming.
"Yes?", she called.
"My Lady!! Please rouse the King! We are being attacked by demons!! Please hurry!!"

Agripa, awakened by the commotion, sat up suddenly, realizing that the war was not yet finished.
Anna, with saddened heart, began to help her husband up, and gather the tools of her trade.
She rushed out of the door behind her husband, carrying the magic she had been working on for the past few months. It was time to use it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2000 10:02 am

Senior ArloNetizen

The arrow came from nowhere. No one could have predicted it.

For but an instant, Anna felt a magnificent surge of memory, all the good she had seen in her life, the ones she loved, hope, dreams and lifelong laughter. She fell to the ground in slow motion, her eyes fixed on the horizon.
The noises of the battle fell deaf on her ears. She was past hearing. Anna the Queen died softly, releasing the little girl spirit that had resided in the body for all those years.

For a moment, all battle ceased.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2000 1:29 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Faster and faster did Wesley spin faster and faster still until he was just a blur and then he was gone, then the next he was back.
It worked Bilbo, I went back in time and caught the arrow before it could hit the Queen, I wonder if Anna will ever know I saved her life?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2000 3:31 pm

So what have you learned from this Wesley, I asked, and he replied, "Ahh that Willow has a cute little tush" I mean really.
<FONT size="4">Bilbo Hobbit here and I think I need to start at the start</FONT s>
Wesley knew that Willow was lost in the forbidden forest and Lady Yvonne was thinking frog legs for dinner, it was then that Wesley called upon his magic to resue her, he transported himself to the location and quickly gave Willow a kiss, You Bastard, she said slapping him, but he just stood there and smiled, it was the smile that told Willow she should look at herself, even as Wesley was doing, it was then she found herself to be as nude as when her mother first saw her....Willow jumped into some ivy to hide her self, too late she discovered it to be poison ivy, she then jumped up and ran to the stream, jumped in and made her way to the other side, there she found some nuns doing their wash, she stole one of the outfits and said to herself, Now here's one habit my mother will appove of me getting into...Wesley returned to me here at the hobbit town and that is where I was trying to teach him about the dangers of turning young ladies into frogs.
Young People is there any hope?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.