Forums » Group W Forums » The Story Board

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2000 4:41 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Where are you folks getting this stuff?!?!Image Image Image Image

(edited to add smiley faces so as not to be misunderstood!) Image

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by Larry on Sep 16, 2000 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2000 10:38 am

Arlo Fanatic

Dearest Willow,

My heart is beyond broken, it feels your pain and knows not how to mend it's self.

You must endure the battle, you must remember that rather then the world being here for you, You are here for the world, your light is my joy, your smile the promise of my tomorrow, let not the shadows overcome you least the world again go into the dark void.

Love, Wesley

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2000 1:47 pm

To my wonderfull Wesley,
What a magical gift you did send me my dear Wesley!! The rose sits on my bed stand so every mornig when mother insists on me starting my lessons at the early hours, when the doves have not been awaked by the rays of light yet,, my first thought is of you and not how my ears ache because of mothers shrill cry for me to get up.
When the wind is knocking me down and I have no place to run, I close my eyes and think of you, and I know that all is well. So when winter falls and the wind with it's piercing neadles are tossed at me I shall be warm knowing I have such a brave knight like you protecting me.
You are forever in my heart.
forever and always yours,
Willow

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2000 5:12 pm

Arlo Fanatic

My dearest Willow,

Oh my love, upon wings of glossimer doth my love seek out your bosom, how gayly must the pixies dance upon hearing your name, how wonderfully entranced am I, at your beauty.

The winds whisper your name, the trees sway at the thought of you, the oceans seek out the shore only to be near you, so it is with my heart, enslaved to you and forever yours.

The earth delights at the feel of your brefooted walk, the sun rejoices at it's reflection upon your flesh, and it appears that the wind shifts to lift your hair and giggle, you are the reason for love, the font of all joy, the makers of dreams yet undreamed.

Be careful, my love, you are of great worth to me, even greater then life it's self.

Your devoted, faithful servent
Wesley

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by Nathen on Sep 16, 2000 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2000 8:41 pm

<FONT size="1">From the journal of Queen Anna</FONT s>

So many things going on these days. It's hard to seperate it all. My mind wanders from thought to thought. A new kingdom...one centered around justice, named for my Willow...should be feeling happiness. But I can't help but think of the kingdom I spent my youth and adulthood in, as wife of the king. I feel such sadness in the outcome of that. And Willow....so young, so vunerable. Will she experience the same sort of thing that I have? Will she believe only to find her belief trodden upon?
Wesley. What is it about him that seems to jolt my brain. There is something familiar about him that I can't quite put my finger on. I am franticly awaiting some word about Seth. I finally got word that he did indeed escape the raid on the Abby. But where is he? I wish me sisters were here. I miss them desperately. Tora. Dear Tora. So kind to me all these years. And Claire. How true she has been to Michael.
We are close to the edge of Glen Lockabe, and tomorrow I am to meet with Sir Wesley. My feelings are so jumbled. Not at all Queen like. I must pull myself together. Dismiss the thoughts of saddness and questions for now.
There is a kingdom waiting.
My daughter is glowing.
Another day comes with the dawn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2000 11:17 pm

Arlo Fanatic

<FONT size="5">THE TOWN CRIER</FONT s>

Great news, with the exit of King Agripa, and the death of Daggett, Willowby will be united with the former Kingdom of Agripa, King Richard has complete Faith in our new Queen and her heirs.....

Wesley, has been called to return to the forest to celebrate the birth of the first Unicorn in over 100 years, as many of you know the forbidden forest can only be entered by those with vision and then only with a brave heart. Rumor has it that Wesley is the king of the Forbidden Forest, but little is known fore sure....

The Navy has awarded a contract to Black Forest builders, to furnish materials for a new flag ship, workers will be needed to supply lumber and to build, what is said to be a floating palace, pay is said to be outstanding and food and housing will be supplied.

If you are new in town, The George and Dragon, offers excellent ales and fine suppers, sleeping quarters and stables are also available, it is rumored that the Queen herself might be staying a day or two while going to Glen Lockabe....

Sire Robert has lost his horse and offers 3 gold coins for it's return, the horse is well known in these parts for being a public drunk, makes one wonder why a reward is being offered.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2000 11:23 pm

Arlo Fanatic

My dearest Willow;

I hope my last letter was not to foward, my how I forget who I am and who you are, I can not help myself, forgive me.

I must go into the forest to welcome a new friend, a baby Unicorn born just this day, it will hopefully be your subject someday soon, until my return,

Yours faithfully
Wesley

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2000 12:04 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Journey to The Center

The sisters made their way through the mountainous terrain. Bethany and Yvonne had no problem negotiating the steep, winding roads, but Hannah still was not completely recovered from her cruel imprisonment. The chains had left their mark on her body, but much more seriously, on her spirit. The little bit of magic she had been able to conjure in the damp dungeon, so to help the Prince escape from the Abby, had cost her dearly. There was only one hope for Hannah, and it lay beyond the many turns in the road. Barely concious, she was hardly aware of her sisters' presence. She was beyond physical pain now, and what was left of her mind could not fathom the conversation.
Fresh air, the smell of the trees, all seemed to her a distant dream. She could not bring herself to the realization of her freedom. Her thoughts wandered in and out of time sequences as her sisters doggedly pulled the cart onward.

Yvonne cast a worried glance towards Hannah's wasted, limp body. Bethany put her arm gently around Yvonne, smiled and said, "We will make it in time, dear. It's not much further to the pond, I can feel the glow tingling in my bones. We must not let doubt exist here...."
Stopping for a moment, Yvonne took a deep breath. "Yes," she thought, "Bethany is right. We are too close to The Center to allow anything but deep joy and thanksgiving to breathe through our spirits." She breathed in the rich green air and let it flow throughout her bloodstream. The oaks gave her strength. The forest mist appeared as jewels surrounding them, tiny, sparkeling masses of color and beauty. "Yes," she again thought, "Bethany is right. We are close. I, too can feel the tingling."
She smiled gratefully at Bethany. The love the sisters shared was the greatest of all the magic they posessed. They would be there in time.
Yvonne hugged her sister once more, then nodded towards the clearing ahead. "It won't be long now, dear. Come, let's move on."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2000 12:29 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Willow awoke, startled, feeling a presence in her room. "Who's there?", she whispered. An old, ancient voice answered her softly, "You must journey now. There is no time to explain. No harm will be done you."
The girl, wondering if this was but a dream, said, "I cannot go anywhere. I am expected by my mother's side in the morning. King Richard is here to help install the new Kingdom. Who are you?"
The old man's body began to glow softly, and in the light, Willow recognized The Hermit.
Her mouth dropped open in amazement. "How did you get here?", she whispered."What is going on? What about my mother?"
The Old Hermit softly smiled at the woman-child and said, "All is well. Your mother will be traveling with us also. Great magic is about to occur, and you both are needed at The Center. A guide will come for you momentarily. Follow him, and say not a word."

With that, the old man disappeared.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2000 2:17 pm

In the silence of the night, not a sound could be heard. The many journiers, traveled quickly, all focused on the same blessed event. From all directions they came, quietly in the night.
To each, a call had come, beconing them to The Center. Each had to examine their hearts closely, for the trip into the mountian forest required courage, persistance and purity of heart. If any one of those traits were missing, it would mean certian death to the traveller.
Although every person's road towards The Center was different, the final destination would be the same. Power, at it's most powerful, Light, at it's brightest,Complete Healing, Forgiveness and Total Love.

The new birth called to their hearts strongly. They answered by following the call.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2000 3:27 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

The Queen was not suprised when the Old Hermit appeared in her room. She had not been able to sleep. After writing in her journal, she had continued to sit at her desk, trying to sort out her feelings.
"Welcome, Old Man", she said. "Sit and tell me why you are here."

The Hermit permitted himself a moment to relax in the presence of Anna, their friendship was old and dear to him. Though she appeared weary, the trace of her girlish smile softened his heart. He had always loved that smile of Anna's. For a moment, his thoughts drifted back to the day of her birth. He would never forget his first sight of the child. She did not cry, as newborns are known to do. She had softly smiled."Quite like the smile she wears now", he thought to himself.

"Oh Anna", he sighed, "The time has come to journey. Even now, as we speak, our people are headed enmasse towards The Center. We all must meet our destiny on the Forest Road. Some of us will be challanged, and the trip will not be easy."
He stopped for a moment, thinking of the details he had to relay to his daughter.
Anna's thoughts turned to her own daughter.
"And Willow?", she asked.
"Willow is readying herself at this moment. I have been able to weave a protective force around the girl. She will not be harmed. But, we....we must be ready to fight back the dark powers. Your childhood training prepared you for this exact time. Your son Seth awaits us at the Cave of ST.David and Michael is at his side. Claire and Tora have compiled a box of sacred herbs and medicines that will be needed along the way. Seth took a mighty blow as he was escaping from the battle at the Abby. Your sister Hannah managed to link herself to Seth, despite her failing health in the prison. She somehow called up enough of the Old Power to transport Seth to the Sacred Willow Grove. Michael found him there and took him to the cave."
Anna's voice shook as she asked, "What is the fate of Seth and dear Hannah now?"
The Old Hermit smiled, took Anna's hand in his and said, "Do not worry, little one, they will survive. Yvonne and Bethany are seeing to Hannah's safty. And you know Michael's very life is dedicated to the saftey of Seth. They suffer at the moment, but their hearts contain The Great Love. And this is not their battle. It is we, who will face the challange of the dark. Your husband Agripa was overtaken by the forces of evil, but there is still a small place in his heart that remembers......", he paused, "..remembers his love for you."

One small tear, glistening as the jeweled mist, slowly rolled down Anna's face.
"I am ready to do what must be done." she said softly.

"One more thing," the Old Hermit said, "We will be fighting by Wesley's side. The magical mountian forest land is his birthright. He is the one we have sought all along."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2000 3:46 pm

"My Dearest Wesley," Willow thought to herself, "how I wish I was there with you to see the new little unicorn! I wonder if you're there, now."
Willow closed her eyes for a moment, trying to see in her mind the sweet site of her beloved. Never having seen a unicorn, she could not quite imagine what the new baby must look like, but if her Wesley was there, then the unicorn would be all the more beautiful.
"I don't know where I'm going right now, Wesley," she thought, "but I have a joy in my heart that feels like I will see you soon."
Willow smiled as she collected the rest of what she needed for her journey.

And the trees in the Willow Grove bowed, as they listened to the soft tune she hummed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2000 4:35 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Meanwhile, lurking in the Halls of Evil...

Agripa paced nervously. The dark did not hide the chaos in his heart. Blood! He wanted Blood!! Revenge for the fall of his Kingdom. He would have revenge. No mere army would hold back his forces.
His laugh was ragged, as he envisioned the suprise of that bastard Wesley. "Deal with THIS!!", he thought, as he turned his eyes to the mass of demons he had summoned. Frightening even to him, the summoner, he could feel the glory of the battle in his gut. "I am not through with you yet, Wesley", his mind rambled. "It would have been better for you had you never been wisked away at birth by the SISTERS", he spit the words out as though they were poison in his mouth. "Ah, all these years I have known you did indeed live. For it to turn out to be YOU! You will NEVER reach your Forest Kingdom, and you will NEVER know my daughter!!!"

At the thought of Willow, a sudden unexpected twinge touched his innermost heart. A face appeared in his mind's eye and he struggle to identify what he was seeing. As if doing great battle within himself, he fought to understand the feeling he was experiencing.
But the dark magic was too strong. Overcoming the image, the Darkness won,leaving him seething for revenge and Power.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2000 5:05 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Willowby Wind
<FONT size="1"> Ancient song of Prophecy, found in the Cave of St. David</FONT s>

Many a night has passed since I lay
Next to the warmth of my beloved
In fields and in valleys I've searched night and day
And in the darkness, sorrow is my cover.

The old trees thy call me To where he once stood
I hear not the secret they know
I swear by the vow of the angels of good
I'll not rest Till his face I behold.

I'll cut all my hair and as a man I will roam
On the back of a beast through the lands
I'll ride with the fury of the Willowby Wind
And carry his sword in my hand!

I'll face the King's men with no fear in my soul
I'll stand in the Power of Love
I will unleash the Magic of Old
The way will be shown from above.

Oh Willowby, Willowby, Willowby Wind
Lift me into the sky!
Oh Willowby, Willowby, Willowby Wind,
On your breath I shall fly!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2000 5:55 pm

"Damn Horse!!!",William the keg boy from The George and The Dragon Inn, cursed his bad luck.
"Oh SURE," he mumbled, "What an honor to have the Queen visiting our establishment! Honor indeed."
He tried to steer the horse to the right, but the horse just stumbled about aimlessly. William pulled hard on the reins, hoping for some sign of control over the drunken animal. There was none.
"So, there I was thinking of extra tips, maybe even a kiss from sweet Loraine, when I'd tell her I was of service to the Queen! HA!" He shook his head, wondering why all his luck had to be the bad kind.
"And what does the Queen want? A horse. And what horse do I steal? A damned DRUNKEN horse. She'll be here any minute, and when she takes one look at this sorry excuse for a beast of burden, she'll have me flogged."
William looked at the stupid animal and resisted the urge to smack him good. The horse turned it's head towards William and slobbered. All over William's best clothes.
No mistaking the origin of that rancid smell.
Even William wouldn't drink that dank ale.
Well, he must deal with the situation. The Queen would here any minute. No alternative but to throw himself upon her mercy.
For a moment William thought he might cry. But a grown boy of 11 does not cry. Especially in front of the Queen!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.