Forums » Group W Forums » The Story Board

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2000 3:54 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Well gee golly Willow, I did kiss you and turn you back into yourself and I did cover my eyes with my hands, how was I to know that my fingers did not block my view?
Come on sweetheart, forgive me. Hey I missed you, what do you say we forget the whole thing and go have dinner, they serve great frog legs in town, and yours are the best I have ever seen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2000 4:08 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Anna sat up slowly. A booming silence surrounded her. The world was at a standstill. She could see all. All time revealed itself. The pattern was distinct, and then again,the shades lent itself to possible change.
Anna knew where she was. She saw what had happened. She relived the moment of the arrow, and of the whirlwind in the mega second when Wesley had worked his magic.

No magic comes without a price.
Anna knew she was in a timeless place, alive, yes. But not actually present in the life. She knew her choices were few.
This timelessness had it's own joy, to be linked with all of life for all eternity, a spirit being. Experiencing all, feeling all, among it but not of it.
What a restful place. And yet, from somewhere deep inside her very primal being she could sense that she needed to find her way back.

Anna called out to the hidden knowledge.
"Reveal yourself", she softly called in her brain.
And in the place called timelessness, she saw all things, all people, all places as one. she became it all, every last detail, as she has with the Old Oak. She was at once being born and dying. She was young and old. Happy and sad. Wealthy and poor. Healthy and lame. As an eagle she flew, onward, and onward, towards the answer.

In the distance, another eagle flew. His pattern an age old dance of the free.
Anna the eagle flew towards the other, and for a time they soared, powerfully paralleling each other, side by side, majestic, joyful and aware that they were in the presence of Great and Mighty Love.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2000 4:55 pm

Arlo Fanatic

the sky seemed to open up and a voice was heard
<FONT size="5">Remember this, the world was not made for you, rather You were made for the world.</FONT s>
and then the sky was still

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2000 7:25 pm

MY Dear Dear Wesely,
If I were you I would have started running along time ago but now will do. Rember this, I am your one true love so I will always be able to find you but the ferther away the longer you may be able to think of A GOOD apoligy!!!! It was verry flatering yet verry, hummm cold in more ways then one.
I hope you started running when you recived this because I am going out for you NOW!!!
I WILL GET YOU BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
with love,
Willow

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2000 7:50 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Dearest Willow
My one true love, how very dear you have always been to me, but now that I have seen another side of you, then my dear you are all that much more desirable to me.
Tis true that I could never escape you, for as your heart beats so does mine, your happyness my joy, your desires my commands.
It was with great Love that I changed you into a frog and it was with joy I returned you to your true self. Did I not feel the sting og the icy water, the courseness of the habit, did I not endure the itch of the poison ivy?
Certainly, I looked upon your form, but even a cat can look at the king, and am I not a man of flesh and blood?
I ask not so much for forgiveness so much as an understanding that no greater love has any then that which I have for you.
I do respect you, but even you must admit that watching your cute tush disappear into the ivy was a delightful thing to behold and after all I did kiss a frog for you, does that mean nothing?
Yours for ever more
Wesley

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2000 9:07 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

when the air stilled, the other eagle disolved, and Anna felt herself falling....falling , down, down, down....
She hadn't realized how high she had been.

She came to with a start. For a moment she sat, stunned.
"Those words," she thought. "...here for the world..." She began to remember her place in the life she had chosen. The flight had been a small reminder of the big picture.

"Anna? Anna, can you hear me?"
Agripa's voice cut through her thoughts. She turned her head, ever so slightly to see him kneeling on the ground beside her, along with Seth, Michael, William and her father, the Old Hermit.
She was oh, so tired.
But not too tired to take Agripa's hand and smile. Her other hand reached out to Seth,her son, a grown man now. How much he looked like Willow.
"We have overcome the enemy, my love. Now it is time to go.", Agripa said softly.

As Seth let out a long sigh, he realized how long he had been waiting for this moment. Now, to make the journey to the forest. There was still a baby unicorn to welcome into the world.

No one could know that, for a brief moment, Anna's thoughts drifted to the freedom of the flight with her eagle mate. And no one noticed the heaviness of her heart as she stood to begin the journey without wings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2000 10:18 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

WESLEY'S SONG

To be near you,Oh my Love, To be near you
You're the reason for my joy, I believe in you

Upon the wings of glossimer
Doth my love seek your face
How gaily must the pixies dance
Upon hearing your name
The earth delights at the feel
of your barefooted walk
How wonderously entranced am I
Just to hear you talk

The sun rejoices at it's reflection
Upon your flesh
And it appears that the wind shifts
Just to touch your face
The trees swy at the thought of you
So it is with my heart
Enslaved to you and forever yours

To be near you,oh my love, to be near you
You're the reason for my love,
I believe in you
The wind whispers your name
Just as I do
The font of all my joy
That is you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2000 9:53 am

<B> Then and now
Remembering the Vow </B>

Tora and Claire walked together on the path carrying the bucket of water. They chatted happily, talking of days gone by, dreams of the future and everyday occurances. It was refreshing to be here in this place,where everyday occurances were bright,beautiful and magical. They laughed often and Clair never tired of the stories Tora told of the childhood years of Seth, Willow and Michael.

Claire was more in love with Michael than ever. She drifted off into her dreams of what she hoped would be; a peaceful life with Michael by her side. Nothing else would matter.
She remembered the first time she had seen him. How her heart nearly stopped beating. Such a hush had come over her entire being. She was on her way to deliver a message to Willow from her mother. She had searched all through the grounds and was about to give up, when she spotted Willow sitting quietly inside the circle of stones with Seth and....that serious looking fellow. His eyes were closed, as were Willow's and Seth's. They were speaking softly and she had to creep up closer to hear what they were saying.

"Where you go, I go. And where you live, I live. Your life is my life. Your happiness, my joy; your pain I suffer. We are linked for eternity, a thread never to be broken..." Michael had opened his eyes and Claire thought she would die then and there, as he looked straight at her while reciting the last bit of the vow.

"Our spirit is one, now and forever."

Claire had felt her whole body tremble and weaken from what happened next. Michael smiled at her and reached out his hand to her. The other's looked up, also smiling at her. She had fumbled into a sacred moment and here they were, welcoming her to be a part of it.
"Come Clair," Willow had said gently, "you belong here. Sit here next to Michael."

From that moment on, Claire's whole essence was changed. She was part of something bigger than life. The Great Magic of Love was awakened in her. The "thread never to be broken.." became the thread that joined her to Michael forever.

Claire let out a deep sigh and Tora glanced at her.
"Don't worry, child", Tora said. They will be here soon. We gather tonight to weave the ancient blessing around our loved ones. Our love will bring them home."

Tora smiled tenderly at the young woman beside her. "Let's get this water to the camp.", she said.
Claire knew all would be well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2000 10:35 am

Arlo Fanatic

Willow
I Love You
Wesley

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2000 1:14 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Wesley is about to embark on the journey of seven deaths, a rite of passage, should he tell Willow or wait until he returns?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2000 7:03 pm

Dearest Wesley , you must tell the fair princess Willow of your journey before you embark upon it for if something dastardly were to occur she would'nt know how strong and wonderful your love for her is .Dare we say that as you embark on this journey you know not what the outcome may be so you should at any rate at least set her free so that if you do not return she may endeavor to find a love as true as yours.

Your Friend,
William

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2000 11:11 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

There was a loud stillness in the air.
An emptiness so deep, that had a rock been tossed over the edge of that void,it would have taken hundreds of years to hit to ground.
What good were eyes when all there was to see was darkness?
And no sound would come from the voice, like
trying to scream out in a nightmare.
Impossible to run. Just stand there in pain like a wild animal caught in the light.

"Let this pass." her mind begged.
But, the dark stayed dark, and the light in her eyes blinded her still.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2000 11:01 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

"The Queen has fallen!", Willam shouted.
The band of travelers came to a quick halt as
Agripa ran to his wife's side.
"What happened?" he wispered to William.
"Don't know, your Majesty. She seemed fine, and then...well...then not fine at all."

"Find her father," Agripa said."and the rest of you build a fire. We must keep her warm." The king called out to Anna. "Speak to me Anna..can you hear me?"
There was no sign from Anna that she could hear anything. She was breathing, but very shallow breaths. Her face was pale, which could be expected after her last near episode with death. But this stillness was a mystery.
Seth put his face close to his mother's.
"Mother", he said, "Please hear me. Mother..?"

Anna stood frozen in time. She was between worlds, somewhere in the darkest of all voids. Her thoughts were slow and full of fear. This was not a safe place.
But...how did she get here? How could she get out?
She must get out. But how?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2000 11:31 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

WINGS

Soaring above, the eagle spotted Anna in the netherworld. He could smell the fear in her spirit, and sensed a strong danger all around.
With no hesitation, the bird made way to Anna's side. Bonded by lifetimes and lifetimes together, he guarded her always, no matter what form she took or what mate she had this time around. All that did not matter in the larger scheme of things. They were...and always would be one spirit.
The eagle began to fan Anna with his wings. He sang his eagle song to her, the old speach of their spirits. He called her out...out to the sky, the light and safty.
Deep in her trance, she heard.
Her arms began to unfold into brilliant feathers. Thoughts of life seeped into her conciousness. She was being lifted, up,up, up.
Wings outstretched, she could feel the freedom of the wind as her eyes opened and she looked straight into the face of her beloved.
"You must live", her mate said. You have not finished here yet. There is still much to be done."
He guided her through the clouds until she was steady enough to fly on her own. He felt her saddness and wished he could lift that from her. But, long ago they had agreed to this. They had to be strong enough to carry the plan through.

"Go back now, my love", he said. "I am here always."

"Anna? Can you hear me?"
It was Agripa. "She is opening her eyes!! Oh thank God!"

Above, a lone eagle circled, unnoticed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2000 3:02 pm

Arlo Fanatic

The sun upon his face was warm, the sky blue, and while the moments spent with his one true love were so very wonderful, he was now lost in thought, no small mouse upon the ground had any need to fear his talons this day for as the eagle soared away, a wee small tear was forming in his eye.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.