Forums » Website Related Forums » ArloNet Support / Technical

Post subject: I'm Confused
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:02 pm

Hi, I'm confused as to this group of forums and the ones on the fan base section. Could someone clarify? :roll: Thanks! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:35 pm

Arlo Fanatic

welcome to arlonet singerplayer... and confusion is our way of life here, so you'll fit right in...
The forums you are in right now are the Arlo Net forums, where you can discuss and post all things Arlo... with a small smattering of Legends thrown in to keep all those Pete-ophiles (as well as others) happy
The 'other' forums to be found under Fan Base, are from the 'original' arlo net site, and are more commonly referred to as the Group-W Bench forums... and over there you can join in on the Blunderboard, or Moose Friends, or others, where discussions can be on just about any topic, or off-topic, or off-color, etc. etc.,
and the folks there are... well... Blunderful!

Just take some time to read through some of the topics, and jump right in whenever you feel the urge... or whenever it comes around again on the gi-tar...

Just remember, that over here on Arlo net, we would prefer you stay somewhat on topic 'A'... at least give it a try! :wink:
Arnie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:44 am

Thanks, I'll try :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:38 am

Arlo Fanatic

Welcome to the site! You'll have fun on here... :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:40 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Hey all, this was such a good explanation of the difference between the two forums, I thought I'd post it back to the top of the charts.

Please remember to keep the ArloNet Forums on topic 'A' (even if you gotta stretch a little!).
All other good stuff is welcome over at the Group-W (FanBased) forums.

Also - please be kind to the VOLUNTEER moderators, who are just here tryin' to do absolutely nuthin' most of the time, but will spring into action (okay, more like drag their sorry butts over to the computer) in the event that they determine something needs their attention.

Are we perfect? Nope! But we would get an 'A' for effort I hope.
And you should all know that if you disagree with something, you should feel free to click on one of our names, and send us a PRIVATE, OFF-LINE e-mail or PM to discuss the matter further.

Thanks all. Have a great summer!
Arnie