Forums » Website Related Forums » ArloNet Support / Technical

Post subject: Emergency ticker tape.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:20 am

Arlo Fanatic

Hey adg.............That ticker tape ain't no good to me anyhow. If an emergency is about to happen when it's 9 0'clock FRIDAY NIGHT there, it's already 11 o'clock SATURDAY MORNING here, so I'm fried! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:13 am

Arlo Fanatic

Crikey adg! Talk about Ticker Torture! It's bad enough I gotta see upcoming shows every time I enter ArloNet, then get all the De-Tales of concerts, Church gigs and Tailgates from everyone... now I get the poop on whats on at The Church etc flashing before my eyes like some hypnotic, techno torture!

The only relief will be when I see Blunder Downunder flashing across the screen one day! Just another thing to hang on for! (but it will be worth the wait!) :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:04 am

Arlo Fanatic

Hey adg, I'd be happy to help out answering phones at The Church, on my day off work, if it didn't mean a 17 hour commute by plane there and back! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:24 am

The Folkslinger

Seeing as how most everytime you call an American company you get someone answering the phone in India, we might be able to get you going right where you are! At least you'd understand what people are asking about. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:28 am

AMEN!!! (the customer service for my company may be outsourced to somewhere else, the only problem is that I work for a utility co that handles NJ, when you call customer service you want to talk to someone who knows NJ...not someone in texas or bangladesh!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:15 am

Arlo Fanatic

adg, the same thing is happening here! People are always ringing to try to get me to change carriers and I KNOW they are not on this island! I love talking to people from other lands but not when they are tryin' to sell me something down the phone line at dinner time! That goes for Oz callers too!

Hey just patch a line through to me and I'd be glad to help! :wink: (then I wouldn't feel so isolated! no itunes, no 40th tour, always hangin' on......:( )

Good things come to those who wait! :D