Forums » Group W Forums » The Story Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:40 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Arnie, I have the brain cell. I divided it in four pieces, and as an experiment, I put one piece in a petrie dish with vegemite, and before it died, it voted republican. I put another piece in a petrie dish with some marzipan, and it not only thrived, it reproduced. I put another piece in a petrie dish with some really good Columbian weed, and it started changing colors and writing songs and poetry all by itself before it ate the petrie dish. I put the last piece in a petrie dish full of Mead, and all it did was chant for Captain Zap to perform an encore. You can't make stuff like this up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:02 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Yeah so thats what you did after you drank the mead and........then........

(yeah Larry this is a group story..............now let your hair down I need more study material so I can get ahead of PSB in class!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:06 am

Arlo Fanatic

Let's make this perfectly clear,

I HAVE NO CLASS! (I don't have a lot of hair either)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:39 am

Arlo Fanatic

whatever has happened to Agnes, she seems to have gotten lost in the crowd?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:20 pm

Arlo Fanatic

i just know i am around here someplace!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:34 pm

Arlo Fanatic

The many faceted Agnes IS a crowd all by herself! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:42 am

Arlo Fanatic

agnes wrote:
i just know i am around here someplace!

I second that!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:40 pm

All this and it was only the end of the first day and into the second day of the 3 DAYS!!!!!. Well there weren't no bands on the stage at THAT time of the morning so brekkie was in order of eggs, bacon and side of flaps with plenty of my rich creamy butter. "Did Parkay fool you mother nature?" and where in the world did I put the jelly? Of course there were other choices like the Granny-ola and oranges and apples and grapes - both green and purple - and Cheerios and koffee and tea and milk - skim, 1%, 2% and whole - and banananananananas and kiwi fruit and mangos and orangatans and papayayayayaya and...well, you get the idea. It was a veritable smorgasbord to say the least. ("THE LEAST", blurted agnes with as much exuberence as she could muster and she could too.)

Faintly in the not too distant distance came what appeared to be the first notes of the days opening act - Juff Gleento. A sort of random melange of notes and noises that went on for quite a while and then suddenly stopped. Those in attendence whooped and hollered. Juff leaned into the SM57 and mumbled, "If you liked the tuning so much, perhaps you'll enjoy the music more."

"Yeah! What he said," burpled Ravi. "One, two, THREE!!" and the group launched into what could only be described as a song - and it was. Five minutes of some of the best blues-rock available on disc or tape and it's all yours today for just $29.95 plus $3.50 for shipping and handling. These songs are not available anywhere else for any price ($5.98?) so order today and get the deloox slip case with several glossy 8 by 10 photos with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was for to used as evidence against us. But I digest...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:47 pm

Arlo Fanatic

funny how these things seem to occur from out of nowhere. (subtle!) i have been on an almond butter and marmalade kick lately (only a reach away from peanut butter and jelly you say)!? got some just the other day (haven't had either of them in i don't know how long) and have had one sammich already and will probably have another today for lunch.
(i like having mine on toasted pita bread...a crispy contrast to the almond butter and orange marmalade)

"agnes, what are you talking about?!"

okay, see ya later!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:04 pm

Well, now agnes had her brekkie all wrapped up pita and all as the others consumed mass quantities and Juff and the boys kicked out some more jams which led into the next act - Moby Grape. Of course Skip was no longer there, but Don and the rest of the band opened with their signature tune "Hey Grandma" much to the B-ites delites.

Part way through their set there was this flash of light - transient though tangible - and then it was gone. It got Larry to thinkin', "I've seen this somewhere, or should I say sometime, before." Harkening back many years he recalled how some unique folks just happened to show up at the last such festival and there ensued quite a quandry with the laundry and some guy named Checkup wearing what appeared to be a white suit with rather strange shoes on got wafted towards the stage and then some other quite odd events occurred and then...Well Larry drifted off to sleep right in the middle of the Grape's set. Yeah, it was going to be a long day for the B-ites and this was only day 2.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:48 am

Arlo Fanatic

PSBeaty wrote:
Let's make this perfectly clear,

I HAVE NO CLASS! (I don't have a lot of hair either)

I have a lot of hair. Just not on my head...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:48 pm

Arlo Fanatic

I have been trying to develop my class lately. You have to be distinguished in this world afterall! John Gielgood or George Sanders, now they had class! They would still have class after three days of fun and music in a disaster area!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:56 pm

Arlo Fanatic

i remember john gielgud! seeing him here and there and liking him...

for some reason (of all things) right away i think of a commercial he was in a while back (sometime in the 80s?)...i don't exactly remember what is was for...but he is standing all composed (you know how he is) alongside a dinosaur and his opening words, "is bigguh, bettuh?" (pardon my english) :)
why did that strike me as funny...i don't know

i miss him

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:08 pm

Arlo Fanatic

"If you covered him in garbage, George Sanders would still have style"-----Ray Davies-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:02 am

Arlo Fanatic

Sadly, Larry once again lost his false teeth in the crowd, when, stirring from his slumber (it took him longer to wake up these days), he noticed The Grape Peeler up on stage and with a start yelled "Frigging hell!!! Your not supposed to peel THOSE sort of grapes!! Just the ones on the Brekkie Table!!"
"You really ought to keep him away from those COOKIES! he muttered to The Grape Peelers partner who was in the middle of preparing for another gig with her sister Witches.