Forums » Website Related Forums » ArloNet Support / Technical

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:12 pm

Site Admin

Well looks like some renovating must be going on,script errors on main page and posts missing from the forums.Hopefully all will be well when the dust settles.Peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:01 pm

Arlo Fanatic

If you go to http://www.risingsonrecords.com, it's new but not all there, and there's a forum that's working. As Arlo says there, "Yippie!"

Post subject: HELP!! can't log in
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:33 pm

I can't seem to login to the new site. I type in my username and password and I get the message that my username does not exist. :cry: ANY IDEAS???

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:35 pm

Arlo Fanatic

I got an error message when I tried to go to the "Fan Base" forums. Worse, one of my files got corrupted when I first tried to log on a couple of hours ago. I'm getting a message telling me to run an "AOL Chkdisk utility". Like, I know what that is.

Think I'll wait for the dust to settle before trying to come back.

Any way we could get the "all clear" from the wizard by e-mail when it's safe to try to access the site?

Of course, being on AOL means always having to apologize for being computer illiterate, I suppose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:42 pm

Site Admin

Hey Cyndy its a new site so new registration is required.There will be interruptions I imagine while things are sorted and put in place so if you cant log in or access try again a little later.
Mikey if you mean the arlo.net site then you may try to reset your profile/preferences.

Last edited by sparkydon on Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:28 am

Hey Sparky! Thanks! I guess I was thinking that the new site was just a continuation of this one and didn't need to register again! :lol: SO -that being said, I'll register and hope that all will be well. This is all VERY COOL!! THANKS to whoever is working on all of this! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:36 pm

It looks like some of my most recent posts are missing...any idea on if the renovation is still going on?

Also, I have a PM in my outbox but not my sentbox. What's the difference?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:59 pm

Site Admin

A bunch of posts went *poof* the other day,the renovations will prob be ongoing for a while.So stay tuned,do not adjust your set,and expect some disruptions.But hey its all going to be good :),wander over to the new forums at www.risingson.com
The diffrence between the sent and outbox is when picked up by recipient it moves from sent to outbox.Peace