Forums » Group W Forums » The Story Board

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:28 pm

Arlo Fanatic

I wonder what Nietzsche would pick as the superant. Probably those little fire ant b@$+@#)s, I hate those fire ant B@$+@#)s. I would like to crucify some of them. They have taken the prairie dog and the horny toad from us, two of natures most phenomenal creatures. Especially the horny toad. Man, in July and August when I was a kid you could go out in the fields and chase down horny toads all day long. I'm talkin ALL DAY LONG! Now, there are no horny toads to be found? Damn, Fire ANts!

And, does anybody believe Jung's Collective Unconcious thing? I am on record long ago for saying I believe in the contrary little green sea turtle!!! Long ago!!! Contrary... Sea.... Turtle! lOOk it up! (although Jung is more interesting reading than Nietzsche...I mean....at least it is about cosmic goofball thoughts, a subject I enjoy???)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:06 pm

Arlo Fanatic

i do remember your thoughts about the contrary turtle...i loved the whole thing!
and just the other day (like a couple of days ago) i saw a piece of (sea turtle) art and all i could think was, "if only he/she were turned contrarywise..i would love it!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:38 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

[PSBeaty- The only way I can see of defocussing the political clout of these entertainers (note, these guys are the first to attack entertainers who speak out on politics, just an irony to me) is to attempt to resurrect the tactics of Gandhi and try to slap the zombies into reality by forcing them into searching their souls in terms of evil and good.]

Could it be that this is our next quatum leap? Because it will take an event of evolutionary proportion to transcend the greed of the entertainment industry!

Be it in the pulpit, or on radio /TV, the toxic power of the microphone has led to a reversal of what was once public forum to what is now what psb described in his post. The roles have trasmuted, and opinion has become propagation.

I had a opportunity to witness the transition of entertainment salaries and contracts - from 30 years ago to now. The Entertainment industry is built on power and greed. I would LOVE to slap the zombies into reality, but how can we hope they will search a soul where no soul exists?

As for the dichotomy of good vs evil, consider the 10 year old Taliban soldier, marked from conception to suicidal death as a tool of their good cause, in the name of of freeing the world of evil. That is their vessel of individuation, and their separate reality.

How then to tell evil it is evil if it believes it is good?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:58 pm

Arlo Fanatic

(...the contrary turtle...and also the F.G. thing (long story short))

okay...carry on!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:12 pm

Arlo Fanatic

That is the question. What are the words?
I just saw walk the line, and was blown away though I crashed half way through it. Maybe tonight after I go pick my beers up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:38 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Ceashel wrote:
Gus, you are such a goof! :lol:

So, will the flying spaghetti monster vanquish the ant-Christ at the final picnic?

The Scripture says he will bury him in grated cheese.

( The book of Emeril, chapter 4 verse 7)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:27 am

Arlo Fanatic

When billo of fox, calls Bruce Springsteen, Jimmy Carter and Ted Turner pinheads or un-patriotic, I go to war with words. The boss can rest on his laurels. Carter has done more as an x Prez than any had yet to do. And Turner, keeps a copy in his wallet, of a 100% nuclear disarmament treaty signed by the US in the late 60's. billo knocked those 3 Men at the end of his show not to long ago.

Last edited by leoburg on Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:28 am

Arlo Fanatic

MG wrote:
defocussing

Wow. I really like that word.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:29 am

Arlo Fanatic

How about neoconelite?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:33 am

Arlo Fanatic

leoburg wrote:
How about neoconelite?

Nah. That one's a little defocussed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:02 am

Arlo Fanatic

Hey, I'm not sure what a neo is these days. In my mind cons are ones talking of smaller govt while breaking the Unions at the same time; so they are clearly misguided... The elite are the ones in power behind dc. So thought the words went together well. neoconeltie
mcd

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:35 am

Senior ArloNetizen

Doesn't neo mean new?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:34 am

Arlo Fanatic

Oh, some call them neofasious or such. Then compare them to Hitler. Is it that bad? Hitler said, "Germany is clearly a christian nation?"
Why not combine the neo, the conservatives and the elite in charge into one word?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:03 am

Arlo Fanatic

but how can we hope they will search a soul where no soul exists?

I think MG said that

I got to go with Gandhi on this one...All have souls to search,,.. they might be difficult to find in some cases

Even GW, if confronted with the appropriate reality...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:33 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

yes, I will go with Gandhi ,too. I was saying that it appears there are many ( not all, there are the notable few who have not ) who have sold their soul for money and power, and that perhaps it will take evolving to a higher level to get beyond this...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.