Forums » Group W Forums » The Story Board

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:22 pm

Arlo Fanatic

right there on the big board with the dry write markers and the magnetic sticky tanks...they plan how they can funnel more money into the Haliburton zone...a big hole right in the middle of the big board that agnes really should not see!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:35 am

Arlo Fanatic

larry do you know anything about this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:46 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Larry likes to play with the magnetic sticky tanks and move them all around the big board and stick em here and stickem there

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:58 pm

Arlo Fanatic

agnes wrote:
larry do you know anything about this?

Not so much about the mechanics of what they are planning, or if they are planning, but I'm quite sure I could make better plans than they could....even with the natural blunderite aversion to such things as plans.Ya know what I'm sayin'?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:00 pm

Arlo Fanatic

PSBeaty wrote:
Larry likes to play with the magnetic sticky tanks and move them all around the big board and stick em here and stickem there

hey! I'll tell you where you can stick 'em! :shock: :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:24 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Larry gets a bit aggressive when we let him play with the sticky tanks. It is time to put the tanks and guns away now! Let's go outside and play!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:16 pm

Arlo Fanatic

you ain't seen nothing yet! What until I start playing with the little sticky nukes! The only requirement for controling them nukes is to get through the book " My Pet Goat', and I'm working on it! I'm like halfway through it so far......

Post subject: Re: Am I dreaming again?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:13 pm

Arlo Fanatic

some of you know I turn 50 soon (sucks getting old)! but, as I was grilling peppers from the garden tonight I was listening to music from the past and as Fat Angel was playing I thought of many songs from my past and began dreaming about window pane and how when I was 10 or 11 it was easier to find than when I am 50! If you had not guessed, I think certain things should be legal and the good stuff in proper doses she be available insted of prozac and that bullshit they feed to soldiers in foreign wars now. If I had my way, when I was peaking I would still play the songs from then! (it is just me)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DPqhetkWXw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MTznF2f0tI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVoyjwpat78

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:26 pm

Arlo Fanatic

happy birthday kid! i will check those clips out in a bit!

(hey! i have seen that painting!)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:15 pm

Arlo Fanatic

you know god knows what kind of past the Arlo Net people share (probably a lot and very little). I am a kid from south side Oklahoma City born in 58 (a month younger than Michael Jackson to the day I believe) and remembering Gene New Moon (the block Indian) sniffing gas from my parents Falcon (Black Stick Shift '60 Ford (actually it was three on the tree)) in '65-66 to Day Tripper as the first set were freaking on going to Vietnam. My brother Mike picked me up as the June Bugs (they don't have them up here where I live now) bouncin'n the the porch light night off of every gDamn thing and he said kick him in the ball's....He won't feel it, he is a sniffed out f'n Indian...and of course I kicked....I heard New Moon went to Nam and never came back! And, hell me, I kicked him in the balls cause I didn't know any different. Back then everybody still said better dead than red and he was an f'n indian. Red...what the hell did I know?

just a boy from Oklahoma

when I die I want my ashes thrown from that old bridge that crosses the Canadian River headin' southwest out of OKC toward, no wait....I want the Washita River....as the saying goes "it is more crooked than a bucket full of guts" I want my ashes in ...no wait...I do admire that Cimmaron River up there in the Cherokee strip...Straight as the arrow flies will fly to paradise my sweet little chickadee, my little cherokee maiden and me...Mom B was Cherokee...That was my great Grandmother up by Poteau...Hell, that is the Illinois river up there...she married the first Beaty in my family in Indian Territory...quite the kid from what i hear not quite 5 foot tall but she was hell on wheels...ever had corn dodger... with molasses and butter all mushed up..you sop the the bacon fat into corn meal add salt then harden it on both sides in a cast iron skillet...it is damn good...I think of Pop (my grandfather) telling me of being ten and freezin down by Blanchard and following the ruts of the old 49'er trail back to the home place.

well pay no attention to me cause I ain't worth a damn, I am a spit and griddle Okie...none of my family went to California, not a damn one of them, we are just a bunch of dumb asses! Yet I got family from all over that state but God knows I will never see none of them ever again. We didn't leave in the dirty thirties but we all left in the f'd up 80's! (OK OK I know them in Minco and i gottem in Tulsa and of course OKC and even still down in Blanchard and Sand Springs). Now my mom is in California! Oh ya, I have a brother who always tended toward that coast and ended up out there!

but dreaming just comes natural
like the first breat from a baby
like sunshine feeding daisies
like the love (then his mind got cluttered and the words just rolled off into the gutter)

You know, I can still remember sinkin in that red dirt in the Canadian River mud right below where ten years later we hauled pigeon shit from my dads bird loft and a baggie full of good oaxacan seeds and the the plants in the sun

oh never mind, you probably would not understand....how when you are young freedom feels real...the word freedom means something and we (the ones I knew way back then) let our freak flags fly!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv7UtPt8t38

just thought i needed a song

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:22 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

[quote="PSBeaty"]
when I die I want my ashes thrown from that old bridge that [i]crosses the Canadian River headin' southwest out of OKC toward, no wait....I want the Washita River....as the saying goes "it is more crooked than a bucket full of guts" I want my ashes in ...no wait...I do admire that Cimmaron River up there in the Cherokee strip...Straight as the arrow flies will fly to paradise my sweet little chickadee, my little cherokee maiden and me...Mom B was Cherokee...That was my great Grandmother up by Poteau...Hell, that is the Illinois river up there...she married the first Beaty in my family in Indian Territory...quite the kid from what i hear not quite 5 foot tall but she was hell on wheels...

Not 5 feet yet hell on wheels, I like that!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:16 am

Arlo Fanatic

Happy BD & have a good one. 50's not old... :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:01 am

Arlo Fanatic

PSBeaty wrote:
well pay no attention to me cause I ain't worth a damn...

you are worth at least a damn :)
i am glad you're here...and don't give me a hard time about it!

it's not like i am trying to be a pain in the ass...it just seems to come so natural!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:30 pm

Arlo Fanatic

agnes wrote:
PSBeaty wrote:
well pay no attention to me cause I ain't worth a damn...

you are worth at least a damn :)
i am glad you're here...and don't give me a hard time about it!

it's not like i am trying to be a pain in the ass...it just seems to come so natural!

I'd say at least a damn and three hell merry's.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:25 am

Arlo Fanatic

songs of the tormented...why are the songs of the tormented so interesting? It is like the dreams of Bosch, my torments leave me impaled by the hurdy gurdy as the trumpets sound...the other day I saw the Island of Stromboli and I felt tormented myself by unfulfilled desires...but just yesterday...I they had a management appreciates you day where I work where members of "management" handed out sandwichs to the masses..now who's ego is being exposed there...h my, they have lowered tehmselves to the point of distributing sandwichs to those poepleit is like this dream that is constantly created and reenforced but it has no real basis...it is just inflated ego's...I sat at the table eating my brat to make me feel appreciated when a republican christian began carrying on about McCain and Palin..."she is intelligent and good lookling..better than a Democrat woman"...I am like what?...He said don't tell me you are a Democrat, you are from Oklahoma? I am like..what?...so i say.."i try to remain un categorized but i would claim libertarianism if they were not so influenced by extreme christian gun freaks"...then i asked a question"but how can a Republican vote Republican after they have screwed up with such a dirty war that brought mismanagement and graft into the next century leaving us with an ungodly debt and absolutely no progress toward (trumpets blaring as I point into the fog) "the future"". He said "it is really not Bush's fault and besides debt isn't really that important in a fluid economy".....a fluid economy? a fluid war? a fluid bail out? I feel I am getting trickled on again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siNsgbIWhAQ

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.