Forums » Group W Forums » The Story Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:07 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

PSBeaty wrote:
did you see the unibombers cabin is in a museum in Washington...Talk about Nazi Punks on Dope...There you go!

Agnes , you went there?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:55 pm

Arlo Fanatic

yes i did!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:18 am

Arlo Fanatic

I often go on and on till all my friends are gone get lost in snow drown in rain and never feel the same again

I was thinking cosmic and the most cosmic song I know of that describes my life (well I think of two the texas trilogy and this one) is desparados waiting for a train (although Choctaw Bingo, oh well). Odd mix. I guess I suppose. I saw Guy Clark in OKC one time with Townes and Doc Watson (odd group, well not guy and townes or Doc but, if you know you know what I am talking about) but Guy and Townes were talking about playing in the 60's in a teenage club called the Zodiac on Paseo in OKC in the 60's. In guy's words "everybody's got them some kind of past now, here comes the old snake in the grass). If you look close on the album cover of Where the Pyramid Meets the Eye (13 Floor Elevators) you will find a Guy Clark Credit (teilight music)...Of course the jug player in that band was a young Texas fascist who promoted the consumption of LSD...(who can figure) and of course I defy you to find a linear thought in any of this!

maybe the jug players methods were unsound

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dFb1lGMvS3I&feature=related

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:28 am

Arlo Fanatic

Tommy Hall, Thirteenth Floor Elevator Jug Blower, Acid and Mushroom Avatar and theoritician for Young Americans for Freedom at Longhorn U in 65-66!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cvGa6OJsLkM

Nazi Punks on Dope!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rX1W7T0ySSo&feature=related

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:46 am

Arlo Fanatic

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5PVlyXS0MhQ

Why would God Go Away along as you can make a BUCK!!!!!!

Let's do pseudoscience and speak a bunch of garbldy gook and in some senses a linear arguement for making a BUCK!!!! and the ultimate reality depends a lot on what amount of BUCKS you may give me for making you feel more comfortable with what you percieve as your ultimate reality and as long as i can get some BUCKS from you for confirming in your mind what you already believe means more and more BUCKS for me!!!!

I never take my mind out for a walk...I keep it locked away (preferably behind a glass so nobody will get spewed upon by what I think might be real or what comes in from the outside world and what I might envision to be real or my semen or sacred vital fluids like some monkey on display)

my Limbic system hurts with all this bullshit for BUCKS!!!! (want to buy a book, want to by a book) It is a very important question and a very important problem that requires BUCKS!!!! and if I have BUCKS!!!! It will be percieved as an objective or subjective reality that will allow me to gain access and I can help you gain access for BUCKS!!!! a mystical experience for BUCKS!!!!

Pure awareness for BUCKS!!!!! on the alter of BUCKS!!!!! with the knowledge of BUCKS!!!!!

It is very important that this issue be resolved!!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=i4WmeGEKjQE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:06 am

Arlo Fanatic

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GFq5aLwdukM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:49 am

Senior ArloNetizen

PSB, glad to have you back, hurting limbic system and all. As for your posts here, what do you think , Larry? Linear, non-linear or circular linear?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:17 pm

Arlo Fanatic

or obtuse and strange?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:57 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Definitely not obtuse!

A cross between linear and circular, like a parabola:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... ax%5E2.jpg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:42 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Eliptical disjointed thinking is my best guess. Disjointed thinking occurs when you are seperated from your joints too long. Eliptical thinking occurs when linear thinking and circular linear thinking merge. Please excuse the uncertainty of this assessment, even though I'm an expert in the field, it's a new field.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:20 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Of course there is a small chance that just for a brief instant, he could have fallen into some octagonal thought. Octagonal thought is a bit of a paradox in the science of thought community because as we have stated before thought always goes on regardless if you are aware it does or not. In Octagonal thinking, the octagon being the shape of a stop sign, thought stops or really just appears to stop. A good example would be the deer in the headlights or George Bush trying to answer a question he was not prepared for, and even some that he was. In an active mind like PSB's, this is a very rare occurance, but it's possible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:44 pm

Arlo Fanatic

PSB, MG, et al. Am I making ANY sense here? If you answer "yes" seek professional help at once and don't try adjusting your meds yourself. If you answer "no", well you might be far too normal to be here. Carry on! ( But only if it fits in the overhead bin or on the floor in front of you).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:19 pm

Arlo Fanatic

my mind collides head on with stuffed .... oh i lost the thread?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:07 pm

Arlo Fanatic

It seems to me that perfect geometric structures are like fantasies, they don't really exist in nature! you may get nearly a sphere but not quite! you may get nearly a straight line, but not quite! and bucky calls can be composed of bent octagons but they are only representative of more nonlinear approximations. Now the parabola is a nice function, as it does describe non linearity in nature. it is the best description of equilibrium and anybody who has heard Al Gore speak knows about equilibrium. but the kind of non linearity that tops it off is a Fourier transform. you pop some resonating sign waves on top of a parabola and define different energy states with logrithmic progression, and I am telling you you don't need medication no more.

but those perfect geometric forms, they are just linearity, strange, perfect..."mystical" creations of the mind. Maybe I could get Andrew Newberg to put his flying magnet device on my head and try to measure my brain activity as I contemplate Pythagorean perfection?? hhhmmmmm?

How ya goin to keep them down on the farm after they have seen the big city?

Last edited by PSBeaty on Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:13 pm

Arlo Fanatic

PSBeaty wrote:
hhhmmmmm?

How ya goin to keep them down on the farm after they have seen the big city?

It depends on the farmer, or rancher I suppose. In the case of George W., just put some lipstick on the sheep.