Forums » Group W Forums » The Story Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:23 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Ahem, ahem....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:49 am

Arlo Fanatic

When I have a little more time... Please don't kill off godzilla, he's just a giant monster looking for some good music.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:37 pm

Arlo Fanatic

due to temporary (pain in the butt) backpain the story that is in my head cannot be transfered to the page at this time because sitting for long is not fun! Watch this page for the next installment hopefully in a few days.
But don't write anything cos then I'll have to formulate all over again!!

LAR! I can SEE YOU shaking your head saying GOOD GRIEF she could have written the installment here instead of that EXCUSE above!

Lar,Go to your fridge, get your Swiss cheese start readin' and you will see me lying flat out on the bed trying to cope with the pain. (actually I'll be lying on the couch reading a book, Melanie McGrath's The Long Exile A true story of deception and survival amongst the Inuit of the Canadian Arctic, in front of the fire as it's cold and raining, but still coping with the pain!)

The Cheese Reader sees all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:43 am

Arlo Fanatic

Prayers & vibes just said & sent for your back...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:27 am

Arlo Fanatic

An international reporter is approaching the scene of Godzilla and the Giant Clam. He whispers into the mic,

As you can see Godzilla is poised to do something. We are not sure yet what it is. He seems to be frozen in time and drool has started dripping out of his open mouth, front arms raised in some sort of gesture. His eye are searching wildly, but he is not moving folks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:25 pm

Arlo Fanatic

good one Cheryl! The suspence is building..........stay tuned tomrrow may be the day (now I have to go lay down again)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:26 pm

Arlo Fanatic

louise wrote:
good one Cheryl! The suspense is building..........stay tuned tomrrow may be the day (now I have to go lay down again)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:44 am

Arlo Fanatic

I just couldn't resist. I had this picture in my mind, and it was just too good not to share.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:46 am

Arlo Fanatic

"Wait!" cried the reporter "He's going to speak!" The reporter held the mic as close as he dared to Godz's drooling mouth.
"Thish isthnt the kind a Thushi I wath lookin fffurrrrr!!!!!!!!!"
He kept spitting drool as a voice was heard from the depths......"BURP.....Godz NOT taste good!!"
The Giant Clams mouth was heard to shut (like the noise it makes on Blat)

"This is CRAZY!" Godz shouted down to the Giant Clam. "We should join forces against The Folkslinger and his mangy mob of Blunderers instead of fighting amongst ourselves!"
The reporter hightailed it back to the Judith Wright Centre to warn the Blunderites of Godz's evil plan.

They began to plan their strategy. davex7 pronounced "The Clam won't follow The Slinger down to Sydney cos it's too cold down there."
"My guess", said BobbiB, "is that it will make it's way back stateside to the Eastern Seaboard to keep watch for the Folkslinger's return."
"Time to break out the BlunderSub!" cried Louise. "It has just received a new coat of psychedelic paint by a bunch of ol Hippie fans of The Slinger down in Nimbin. They can trailer it to Byron Bay and we can lanch it there and follow that Evil Clam!!"

Meanwhile back in the Brisbane River, Godz and The Clam were making their plans.
"Climb on my back and hang on Clam!" yelled Godz, "We've got a long swim ahead of us!"

In the Blundersub, (yes the Blunderites had made the normaly 2 hour trip to Byron in seconds as they were travelling in Celery time) Louise had tried to get in touch with some of Godz'z sworn enemies like Mothra and the reborn Mecha Ghidora, she even tried Gigan, but he was getting very old (and a little rusty). They were all TOO BUSY!

"So it's up to us!" cried davex7. "Guess so" replied BobbiB
Louise sent a wanted poster off to Sydney just in case! She had obtained footage of the VERY day when The Slinger had arrived in Sydney four years ago and had nearly been flattened by a reptilian foot!

But now it was time to set the compass for a trip across the Pacific in search of The Slingers enemies. The Brisbane Blunderite Trinity were willing, once again, (and Louise had even done this before back in Fahrenheit 32cents, seems The Folkslinger gets into all kinds of STICKY situations) go where others are unwilling to go in truth and justice to lay their banjos down for The Slinger and all who love him.

MEANWHILE somewhere between Atlantic City and Beach Haven, two pair of beady eyes (do Clams have eyes? well they do in THIS stoy) lay in wait just above the waterline. Elsewhere in New Jersey a Blunderite, who had refused the Trinity help earlier in this story, was ruminating over a piece of Swiss cheese. Suddenly his eyes opened in shock and fright and he moved uneasily in his pink tutu................http://kensforce.com/04gfwscene3.jpg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:55 pm

Arlo Fanatic

(screams)!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:55 am

Arlo Fanatic

AHEM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:56 am

Arlo Fanatic

Lar, Godz and the Clam are really getting tired of treading water.