Forums » Website Related Forums » ArloNet Support / Technical

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:52 am

Arlo Fanatic

If you try to reply to the new announcement, it comes up with a page of fatal errors, or a page that includes the body of the announcement in a window that would allow you to alter the announcement. Not wanting to do that, I exited immediately...but it does need some attention. Dave?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:13 am

The W!zard

I assume all is well again? I didn't do anything... But it seems to be working for me.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:21 am

Arlo Fanatic

I must not have been holding my mouth right or the computer didn't like the way I was looking at it or something...it seems to be working just fine now.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:22 am

The W!zard

It might be related with a hook I have in the code that fixes database corruption issues... I put it in some time ago when the whole board would go down due to the DB being messed up. Although I though you got a message about please wait while things are repaired. BTW, that hook was put in before we moved to a different hosting company... Other than an almost disastrous being forced to move again - I'm very pleased with our new host. Much less hassle and fewer issues that are host related.

Do let me know if it occurs again. I am subscribed to this forum now, so should get an e-mail notice whenever something new is posted in this particular forum.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:25 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Is this what you're referring to? Still there as of 2225 edt.

ArloNet News and Announcements
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 741: include() [function.include]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 741: include(includes/prime_links.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 741: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'http://www.arlo.net/forums/includes/prime_links.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php')

Fatal error: Call to undefined function prime_links() in /home/arlonet/public_html/forums/includes/functions_content.php on line 743

mikey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:59 pm

The W!zard

Ok, that last bit is helpful - but I need to know exactly what you were doing just before you got that? Everything still seems fine for me.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:36 am

Arlo Fanatic

I was "exactly" doing what I'm doing now. Everything is normal on the website except when I click on "Comments" (there are 5) on the home page.

I tried IE and Google Chrome, so it's not the browser.

I can read the 5 comments by clicking on here in the forums, so no big deal as I'm not missing anything. Very strangely messed up, indeed.

mikey