bears:

http://yourshot.nationalgeographic.com/ ... DAd-3_ENP/

AND eagles:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... 494b62.jpg

united against trump!

Post subject: Re: politics
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:45 am

Arlo Fanatic

trump says he never said he was “a perfect person”. perfect? who on the planet is perfect? that is beside the point! “i pledge to be a better man tomorrow”. i bet you do!

i saw no real apology.

i see apologists everywhere.

i do not see an anomaly here, i see a pattern.

abuse, including sexual abuse, is about power and control.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:06 am

Senior ArloNetizen

Mr Trump himself stressed that there was "zero chance I'll quit", adding that he was getting "unbelievable" support.

Yep, that sure is the word "U N B E L I E V A B L E" ! Butt what's even more unbelievable is that many of the Republican Party intelligentsia apparently still believe that this disgusting excuse for an American man can grab the Whitehouse for them otherwise why haven't they noticed Trump's graffiti on the wall and dumped the dickhead?

Looking forward to the debate later tonight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:22 pm

Arlo Fanatic

He is a poor excuse for a man, for sure. I hope HRC melts him down and shows him up for the ballsack that he is.

Incidentally, I think I now know why his hands are so small; grabbing at all those womens' crotches probably stunted their growth!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:53 pm

BlunderVirgin

The Whitehouse says trumps "Locker room" stuff amounts to "...sexual assault". This man for President of the USA and leader of the free world? Great news for some :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:27 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Hi all,

Can't say I've been listening to all the debates and reading everything in the press, but what I have seen and heard over the last few months!!!

I'm not going to write the words regarding the appendage I consider Trump to represent, as this may cause offence and confusion to some, but so far I have no respect for his actions or opinions.

Though I will say (I don't know if this is the same over in the Sates) that Trump, and this spelling of Trump, is a polite term used by children when I was little to mean passing wind from below. I doubt I'm the first to point this out or may be being juvenile in pointing this out but I think it fits like a glove.

If such thing as a divine being exists, may it bless America and the rest of the world if that XXXXXX gets elected.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:24 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Ziggy wrote:
The Whitehouse says trumps "Locker room" stuff amounts to "...sexual assault". This man for President of the USA and leader of the free world? Great news for some :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

ambiguity much?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:02 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

beverleyknowles wrote:
Hi all,

Can't say I've been listening to all the debates and reading everything in the press, but what I have seen and heard over the last few months!!!

I'm not going to write the words regarding the appendage I consider Trump to represent, as this may cause offence and confusion to some, but so far I have no respect for his actions or opinions.

Though I will say (I don't know if this is the same over in the Sates) that Trump, and this spelling of Trump, is a polite term used by children when I was little to mean passing wind from below. I doubt I'm the first to point this out or may be being juvenile in pointing this out but I think it fits like a glove.

If such thing as a divine being exists, may it bless America and the rest of the world if that XXXXXX gets elected.

Doesn't look like Donald R "Locker Room" Trump will get elected but maybe it says something about American politics these days. He is damaging the Republican Party and doesn't give a fig. He is damaging the USA and doesn't give a hoot. But what about the folks who support Trump and Trumpisms- that's difficult to understand.
America politics does require a real shake up for the people's sake and hopefully the people will demand such change but business as usual will probably persevere following the election of HRC. The world really is in a mess and getting worse.

I hope and wish the very best for the American people and all those of goodwill

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:46 pm

Arlo Fanatic

beverleyknowles wrote:
...Though I will say (I don't know if this is the same over in the Sates) that Trump, and this spelling of Trump, is a polite term used by children when I was little to mean passing wind from below. I doubt I'm the first to point this out or may be being juvenile in pointing this out but I think it fits like a glove.

it is the first i have heard of that one. the closest thing to that i have ever heard, is when someone calls it a “toot”.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:58 pm

Arlo Fanatic

agnes wrote:
trump says he never said he was “a perfect person”. perfect? who on the planet is perfect? that is beside the point! “i pledge to be a better man tomorrow”. i bet you do!

i saw no real apology.

i see apologists everywhere.

i do not see an anomaly here, i see a pattern.

abuse, including sexual abuse, is about power and control.

have since found this article which expounds a bit on the subject

would like to share here

http://www.vox.com/identities/2016/10/8 ... ting-abuse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:28 am

Arlo Fanatic

Well here we all are in the dawn of a new world. At lease we are still all here to see it for the moment!

In addition to my drunken rant a forum or so ago, I sadly thought he would get in but how much better would Hillary have been?!? I wasn't my call to make but in this ever shrinking world of economically driven politics it a diction which will have global repercussions.

Regardless of any State the world is owned by 1% of the total population, with the only thing trickling down being manipulation, deception and fear; the retrenchment of freedoms, knowledge and opportunity leave little room to take a step back to see the wider picture in the light.

99% of the global population are driven by an economic stick into holding up so few, but the weigh of baring those who fill their pockets with the worth of others is too munch.

" If your Aiming for the stars, then you're gonna hit the roof. You don't know if anybody's really by your side. Until your back's against the wall with nowhere left to hide" [I.Brown]

Watch your step as you roam, as if you only ever see the stars and think of them as your own, it will only take for me to move and watch you land anoumg the stones.

Peace, Love and hope to you all.
Me

(Ed for Spelling)

Last edited by beverleyknowles on Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:08 am

Senior ArloNetizen

beverleyknowles wrote:
Well here we all are in the dawn of a new world. At lease we are still all here to see it for the moment!

In addition to my drunken rant a forum or so ago, I sadly thought he would get in but how much better would Hillary have been?!? I wasn't my call to make but in this ever shrinking world of economically driven politics it a diction which will have global repercussions.

Regardless of any State the world is owned by 1% of the total population, with the only thing trickling down being manipulation, deception and fear; the retrenchment of freedoms, knowledge and opportunity leave little room to take a step back to see the wider picture in the light.

99% of the global population are driven by an economic stick into holding up so few, but the weigh of baring those who fill their pockets with the worth of others is too munch.

" If your Aiming for the stars, then you're gonna hit the roof. You don't know if anybody's really by your side. Until your back's against the wall with nowhere left to hide" [I.Brown]

what you step as you roam, as if you only ever see the stars and think of them as your own, it will only take for me to move and watch you land anoumg the stones.

Peace, Love and hope to you all.
Me

"So now our fruit has finally come to fall, and time has ripened this eternal moment for us all. The shadows filled with former fears are swept away as if the howling winds of night have ceased to play before the dawn's early light." - ADG

What a world our generation has created for those who will follow us. More wars, huge numbers of refguees, famine, destroying our one and only planet, racism etc etc and allowing despots and crazy men to become leaders of humanity. We are were we are but still, life, nature, peace and goodwill can still prevail, if only we.....

Peace and love to all of goodwill and here's hoping for another kind of dawn

https://youtu.be/EvGJvzwKqg0