Forums » Group W Forums » Controverial Topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 2:53 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Back by popular demand!

ok... renamed to protect the innocent?????

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 2 times, lastly by Arnie on Jul 10, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 3:16 pm

Arlo Fanatic

<FONT size="5">Now Available!
Only at this Gift Shoppe!</FONT s>

Adorable little table ornaments, created from the debris left after the "Nuking of the Hamptons" incident.

This is genuine Martha Stewart debris, transformed for your enjoyment, into petite vahses to display your best home-grown herbs!

These will be available for a limited time only! Order yours now! Only $69.69 ...

(Note: these are true vahses... since they cost more than $50... if they cost less, then they are "vayses")

<FONT size="4">BUT WAIT!!!</FONT s>

Order in the next five minutes, and you will receive two... not just one, but two vahses for the low-low price of $69.69!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 3:20 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

LOL, Wyld!

Hey, Boss! wb!!!

(you are welcome, ZoWie!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 3:23 pm

Arlo Fanatic

(I just realized... if you buy two at the bargain price... then they are vayses!!!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 4:40 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Where's the china section? I wanna walk my bull.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 4:44 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Speaking of BULL...

I heard that there were several BUFFALO roaming around Schodack NY this morning...
escaped from a local farm that raises tem for their meat. When I hear more, I'll let you know what happens!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 5:23 pm

Just read in Todd's Trash Too about misfits coming here from other sites. I didn't know there WERE any other sites, nor did I notice a high misfit population or that they were causing problems. I like to think of myself as maybe slightly normal, but I read this stuff for months before I got up the nerve to register & join in myself. I was reluctant to enter this world of crosseyed bitches, psychobunnies from hell, wizards of various rank, & stalkers. It's turned out OK, so far.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 7:01 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

sure joe, of course, sit down and relax!!!

<FONT size="1">who's got the rope?</FONT s>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 8:32 pm

R-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-rope?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 9:44 pm

Arlo Fanatic

misfit is really a relative term isn't it? Maybe it fits, so to speak. There are other people who spend their time following other musicians around, but we're not the same as most of them and don't fit in their scene very well. Some of them are finding that they don't fit into their own scene anymore either. They might show up here at any time. And then, of course, there are quite a few people who don't follow any musicians around at all or even give music a lot of thought. That's really different.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 9:59 pm

Arlo Fanatic

trash heap and gift shoppe, hmmmm...that reminds me of one time years ago when i was living with my folks, some of the guys (my dad, brothers, friends...something like that) decided one day that they'd empty out the garage piling the stuff out onto the curb area for "special arranged pick-up" and wound up with a phenomenal, not only in quantity, but also the most incredible assortment of things you'd ever see again in a long time on the curbside like that...so me and my dad were on the porch marveling over it (as were people who happened to drive by) and between us got the grand idea to make up a sign that said "SOLD (but we have others)" and put it on top of the pile...every once in a while from the inside of the house we'd hear cars that would slow down and then speed off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 12:02 am

So far this thread has everything---except Todd.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 12:36 am

Arlo Fanatic

And controversy. This is the controversial forum. I don't think Todd is the gift shoppe type, either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 8:26 am

Arlo Fanatic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pat:

And controversy. This is the controversial forum. I don't think Todd is the gift shoppe type, either.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

this is how it starts...one of the pragmatic assholes notices us,,then they talk
to the other ankle biters...BAM, we're back at blunder board or somewhere they feel comfortable with.

pat, you need to drag your bitch ass somewhere else!! and don't worry about what type i am...as long as i ain't your type.

have a good fourth of july!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 11:08 am

Senior ArloNetizen

So tying Joe to the chair isn't controversial?

Hmmm... Does that mean we are all in agreement on this? Then who brought the rope? I kinda thought that Joe was finding it a tad controversial...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.