Forums » Group W Forums » Controverial Topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 12:11 pm

Don't joke about this! I've been paranoid over a Blunderite attempt on my life ever since I started seeing people post "LOL" in response to my posts....

Wait. Never mind. My daughter, the family computer expert, just informed me what LOL meant. I thought everybody was telling me to Leap Off a Ledge.

Still, Star, if you're gonna tie me to a chair, please don't do it on a holiday. If it happens on a work day, I won't mind as much!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 12:17 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

<center>Image</center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 11:58 pm

Arlo Fanatic

it seems to me that we had a good fourth of july in blunderland!

stay safe..and free!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2001 12:53 am

Arlo Fanatic

yeah, and Arlo really rang in the 4th....I was glad I taped that entire show...That singing State Trooper is a trip....

*kinda like the narrative part...flash-backs with racial over-tones.....

***It amazes me, how he can sing a song, like it's for the first time...The Boston Pops adds to the phenomenon, no dought.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2001 2:30 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Happy Birthday, Mr President
Happy Birthday to you!

todd to george ain't exactly monroe to kennedy,,but ya gotta work with what you got!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2001 4:48 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

loved the breathy voice...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2001 11:13 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Dear Mr Todd

I would loke to buy a gift for Mr Bush, could you recommend something from your site?

yours truly

Screwed in Tenn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2001 11:08 am

These forums have been too quiet the past couple of days! How about it, Todd? Surely you can stir things up a little bit! All you've done these past 2 days is sing Happy Birthday to somebody that none of us even like! If you can't do your job, the Trash Heap can be given to somebody else! I understand Joey Bishop isn't doing much these days.......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2001 11:41 am

Arlo Fanatic

first, joe,,,i don't live for your approval.

secondly..your standards and expectations are of no consequence to me.

and finally, as a neoblunderite i guess you haven't read your handbook thoroughly.

Every day of my life is filled. I don't have to go looking for things to keep busy. I say to my companions: If you would help me, do not think of things for me to do. If things come to you needing to be done, do them quietly-Yourself. Let me love you fully-Without your interfering. I am not your friend-I am closer than that.

ADG RBR #32

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2001 11:58 am

That's more like it, Todd! I knew you'd come through!

Hey, I never approve of or expect anything!

I was just kidding about Joey Bishop. Who wants him here anyway?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2001 12:57 pm

One more thing, Todd. I know I'm a "neoblunderite." I was deferring to your experience, knowing that you could stir things up better than anybody else. Some who post here say they don't always understand what you're talking about. I, on the other hand, look forward to what you have to say daily.

But I have no expectations, standards, etc. for anybody. I don't sweat the small stuff. Somebody asked me recently why my younger brother has gray hair, yet I have none. I answered with my 2-step plan for life:
1. I never work hard.
2. I don't care about anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2001 1:35 am

Arlo Fanatic

you're okay in my book, joe!

"all or none!" wwg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2001 11:16 am

Yea yea yea, Joe & Todd, can the love-fest, ok?? and anyway isn't Joey Bishop dead?

" I-man don't wan no peace, gimme gimme gimme my equal rights, and justice, i-man fightin for it, down in Soweto, down in Botswana, up dere in Brixton, over dere in Brooklyn, just give me equal rights, yea, and justice"... Peter Tosh

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by Bumper on Jul 08, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2001 12:26 pm

Arlo Fanatic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bumper:

Yea yea yea, Joe & Todd, can the love-fest, ok?? and anyway isn't Joey Bishop dead?

" I-man don't wan no peace, gimme gimme gimme my equal rights, and justice, i-man fightin for it, down in Soweto, down in Botswana, up dere in Brixton, over dere in Brooklyn, just give me equal rights, yea, and justice"... Peter Tosh

<center>--- Edited 1 times, lastly by Bumper on Jul 08, 2001 ---</center><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i got my rights, boy!!! need help with yours?? the "can" remark is outta line...
and i haven't eaten in a while...remind me
of your rights when i bend you over and violate you ever so lovingly!

no one here gets out alive! jdm

Bumper is a Tool!

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by todd on Jul 08, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2001 4:29 pm

damn right I'm a tool, a tool to make it better, areodynamic, high-impact & up-front!!
get a grip Todd, my "can it" remark is outta line & your "bend over" line isnt? try again, after a nap maybe
don't start what you can't handle, Todd!!
that's where you ran amuck long ago, learn from the past!!

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 2 times, lastly by Bumper on Jul 08, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.