Forums » Group W Forums » Controverial Topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 1:00 pm

my what, Arnie? thought that was a reference to Italian footwear
" Me jus' a Buffalo SolJah, in de war for America, fightin on arrival, fightin fe survival, singin woy yo yo, wo yo yo, woy yo yo yo yo yo yo yo!!
when ya kno de 'istory, wey den ya kno where I'm comin'from
yu won't haffe ask me, 'oo de 'ell do I think I am, me jus a Buffalo SolJah....."
Bob Marley

For Todd;
"Throw it away, you can throw it away
share your love, live your life,
each and every day
but,
keep your hands wide open,
and,
let the sun shine thru,
cause,
you can never lose a thing if it belongs
to you..."
Abbey Lincoln

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 2 times, lastly by Bumper on Jul 09, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 1:34 pm

Arlo Fanatic

at last an interesting read, my dear friends at Arlonet are once more being the fun folks I so love and admire....

I don't how I got into all this but what the heck I will add my two cents worth, and then again maybe not...

Have a wonderful day and enjoy the battle but do remember that dinner is at five and beware of the crow.

Mind you if Bumper is giving an age rating to my posts then I had better be more careful of what I say, I wouldn't want the men in white coats knocking at my front door.

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by Nathen on Jul 09, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 1:49 pm

Arlo Fanatic

i strove for this thread so that i and others could put stuff...when it might not belong anywhere else.

this is a good thing! i ask only for you to understand that once i became the target of
more than one person for doing just about absolutely nothing...i realized that i didn't
want that pickle!

i'm sitting here knee-deep in stained glass...and as zowie would say;

todd, who remains happy!

oh yeah,,,and i was looking for the cops...
cos i knew it was illegal!

thanks, arnie.
namaste'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 2:14 pm

well, ! people were complaining that nothing was happening, kinda digital summer doldrums, so I just stirred the pot a little, so to speak.....afterall, we outta have some juices flowing on Arlo's Birthday eve....day.... Pat, can you tell it's me yet?

very good, nathen, age approp & all.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 2:17 pm

Arlo Fanatic

bumper, weren't you the one bitching about the love fest?? what are you going to do with
nate?

swap spit and take warm showers together??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 2:48 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

"...forums have been too quiet...How about it, Todd? ... All you've done ... can't do your job, the Trash Heap can be given to somebody else ..."

bumper, that isn't just a complaint that nothing is happening. and, todd responded to it, as did joe, and it was over. then, don quixote came riding up.

i thought this was over, as you declared. did you forget, bumper? memory going?
<FONT size="6">do we need to talk louder?</FONT s>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 2:54 pm

Arlo Fanatic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bumper:

nathen comes from a place deep in the apple-chains, powered by ginseng, eccentric, he's cool
Todd, i dont give a flyin f**k who's names on the thread, yu post your shit, whine, pout & then, when confronted about your actions, leave....bye....., you wont violate it, you can kissit, though

<center>--- Edited 1 times, lastly by Bumper on Jul 08, 2001 ---</center><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i didn't leave...i went and got the car door fixed. and besides,,ain't you old enough to say FUCK?

what action?? when we meet...remember your alleged confrontation..for surely, i have killed better men than you! and i jest or joust not!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 2:56 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Is this argument making sense to anyone? Does anyone have the Cliff notes? Never mind.....that way lies madness. Can't we drag someone in off the street to fight with? I like all these people. Can't root this way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 3:00 pm

Arlo Fanatic

nate, you wanna handle the root comment??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 4:44 pm

Arlo Fanatic

You people are nukin' futs! That's confusing, and I Like it! Keep up the good work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 5:17 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

For Sale: (1) unopened box of multi-colored rainbow tie-dye spandex thongs that's been sittin' here since around March 14th. (ThongCam not included).
Sorry, there were only 2 thongs left of the David Lee Roth Signature Model....
..... and those are Dave's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 5:38 pm

Star, my hearing is fine, in fact you are coming thru a bit shrill, at present...
Todd, wrong on three counts. I'm old enough to spell out any explitive i choose, and no, Tood you haven't killed better men than me, and no, not a love fest with Nathen, I just acknowledged his ability to use sarcasm, without resorting to simulated, delusional acts of violating others.
A kind of dying art, sarcasm, a good measure of the presence or absence of wit, though.
I dunno Pat, maybe morphing Cliff nores from "Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf" and "One Flew Over the Coocoo's Nest" together, would fit, here..
and now, stepping up to the microphone,,, Here's_________________......

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by Bumper on Jul 09, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 6:20 pm

Arlo Fanatic

oh,,now i get what's happening...

sarah must have put a PFA on bumper...

that's why he's over here messing with us...

no pity for an idiot!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 6:50 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

PFA ? ..... OK, It took me a while, duh....(birthday) <FONT size="4">P</FONT s>resents <FONT size="4">F</FONT s>or <FONT size="4">A</FONT s>rlo <FONT size="4">!</FONT s>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 6:57 pm

Arlo Fanatic

So, is this an argument over nothing? Is it performance art? Or what?
Presents for Arlo..yeah..that's tomorrow, isn't it?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.