Forums » Group W Forums » Controverial Topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 12:56 pm

Arlo Fanatic

arnie, can we change this title??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 12:59 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Where has all the passion gone?

Who, now speaks for the people?

I keep looking for the meat of the matter and all I ever see is fluff. I don't care if you agree with me or not, but there must be some little bit pf life left here somewhere, so give yourself a swift kick in the ass and say what's on your mind. Maybe it's the summer heat or maybe the hippie movement died out with Leary, but there must be something that someone cares about, topical topics has been nothing but songs, blunder boards has become a kniting of words and here in the holy of holies, no one has cared enough too say fuck you to anyone for a long time, well let me be the first to say FUCK YOU.

We all need to get back to being ourselves and tell one another what the fuck we care about and how we see the world, right or wrong, hell no one has even said anything about Gew. W. in such a long time and there is a hot topic waiting to happen.

Well shit, maybe you have all become a bunch of spoon feed republicains and it will be four more years before you get back to being yourselves, so in the mean time, go fuck yourselves, and that my brothers and sisters is my bitch for today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 1:03 pm

Arlo Fanatic

thanks, nate..i for one,,needed that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 1:16 pm

Arlo Fanatic

You are welcome Todd, I could tell you needed a wake up call with your post to Arnie, I mean really, I would have said something like "Arnie, you silly bitch, change the fucking title so we can get some input here" of course you way might work better.

I enjoy controversial topics, because I enjoy the passion it brings out, the topic might be silly, the person's point of view totally wrong, but ahh the passion is a thing of beauty.

Sure there is bullshit,but every once in a while it make sme think and that is a good thing, I do not want to become the mindless zombie until after I can no longer raise my bloodly finger to tell the man to fuck off.

so agree with me, or disagree, but let your heart speak, hell we will always be brothers and sisters and a few moments of passion is a glue that binds stronger then all the happy birthdays and such that will ever be.

God bless you all, I love you, now fuck off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 2:16 pm

Nathen, ole buddy, don't dismiss the songs, so fast, Zowie & Todd've posted some killer lyrics and between David Lamotte's lyrics & her goofy stuff, Star keeps it movin & I'm kinda happy about one I banged out, last night. but u r right! gotta be the swizzle stick, in the drink, sometimes!Image

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by Bumper on Aug 29, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 2:25 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nathen:

Where has all the passion gone?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Independent Media Center. www.indymedia.org

[url edited so you won't get Internet Mail Consortium. -Z]
Hidden in all the macho posturing and the traditional leftist in-fighting is the implicit message that the kids are all right.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
Who, now speaks for the people?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nobody. The word Republic has Public in it for a reason, and the public is watching Survivor. They don't care, so why should the spokes people?

Of course, that's the B answer. The A answer is, "I do."

(No, not ZoWie does, though I do as often as I dont. YOU do. The people speak for the people.)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
so give yourself a swift kick in the ass and say what's on your mind.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FUCK BUSH! FUCK THE CORPORATE VAMPIRE THAT SUCKS THE OIL FROM THE GROUND AND THE LIFE FROM THE WORLD! FUCK REAGAN FOR STARTING IT! FUCK JUSTIN DART FOR STARTING REAGAN! FUCK THE JOHN BIRCH SOCIETY FOR STARTING JUSTIN DART! FUCK WHOEVER STARTED THE JOHN BIRCH SOCIETY! FUCK THE CORPORATE VAMPIRE AGAIN FOR STARTING ALL THIS RIGHT WING SHIT AFTER WWII TO BUST SOCIAL DEMOCRACY! FUCK THE FASCISTS THAT GAVE THE CORPORATIONS THE IDEA! FUCK THE SOCIAL SCIENTISTS THAT GAVE THE FASCISTS THE IDEA! FUCK IMPERIAL ROME FOR GIVING WESTERN CIVILIZATION THE IDEA!

(whew)
now... take... back... what... is... ours.

Don't mourn, organize. The Summer of Love was a phase, and an important one. Now, teach joy in action.

-Z

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by ZoWie on Aug 29, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 2:50 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Way to go Zowie, Bumper however needs a little longer to find his passion, maybe if he used two hands for typing maybe he could find it.

THE TIME TO PROTEST THE WAR IS BEFORE IT BEGINS.......
Bush is tossing out the anti-nuke agreements rather then violate them, is Hitler alive in the White House?

Hell No I Won't Glow and I am not selling out for the return of a few of my tax dollars.

We can not sit silently in our homes and allow the cold war to return, and friends that is what will happen when we all start building newer, bigger and smarter bombs and missles.

When you go to sleep tonight, when you hug your child, askk yourself, do we really want to return to the 50''s and once more learn to Duck and Cover?

Let our voices be heard, NO MORE WAR.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 3:03 pm

Arlo Fanatic

i'm looking forward to next month's WB and IMF protests in washington..more than willing to sacrifice this decrepit body in an effort to stir the pot!!

i've chosen to be there, no matter how sick i feel,,cos we're in trouble!!

i wonder if fitzy would let me hide some props at her house?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 4:07 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Just heard Woody on NationalPublicRadio, Nora was telling about his life and wondering how he wull be remembered 100 years from now.

Well Woody I still hear you, and while I can't write the music or sing the songs, I can stand up and I can SHOUT, it is little enough to do for those who must come behind us...

Way to go Todd, be heard, be loud, no matter how long you shout or how loud, one bomb stopped is a victory for all mankind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 4:09 pm

Im right here Nathen, no worry, I cant type w/ two hands, though, each hand wants to say something different!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 8:01 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Way to go Arnie, excellent choice of title.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2001 11:21 am

Arlo Fanatic

Saturday September 29 -Sunday September 30 8:00am-12:00pm Washington, DC

Gather with clear headed, rational friends and poke fun and laugh at the
amusing antics of the silly protestors!

The coming visit by the assorted ranks of fools, do-gooders,
tree-huggers, "useful idiots", ninnies, yammering idiots and other
losers promises to be high camp humor for those of us with a brain and
an ounce of common sense!

Gather with your friends in a comfortable spot, perhaps with a libation,
and enjoy the teargassing, clubbings, mass arrests and general mayhem
that are sure to follow! Who knows, with luck there may be bare breasts!

oh yeah!! me and my camera just gotta be there. anybody else??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2001 12:55 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Wish I could join you Todd, people need to know when the US starts the new arms race, that those countries which had stopped testing Nukes, will start again and those third world countries will be in the market for cheap atomic weapons and they will get then and use them.

I can see George W. Bush becoming the last President of the United States in fact maybe the last man alive, what kind of idiot would be willing to start a new arms race?

Is the president unaware that Russia will be willing to sell old outdated weapons to third world countries, sure they are only 20 megatons and maybe only 10 warheads but they do go a long ways to prove one upsmanship.

SALT and SALT 2 agreements allowed our generation to sleep at night without the fear of another war breaking out, or should I say the big one...Are we to toss all of that out?

Stand firm my friend for it is all of mankind that is in the balance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2001 1:09 pm

Arlo Fanatic

uh oh! larry's back. remember your stories and stick to them.

welcome back, larry!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2001 3:14 pm

"Live clean, let your works be seen, stand firm or you gonna feed worms"
Peter Tosh

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.