Forums » Group W Forums » Controverial Topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2001 11:03 am

Would c-span help, Zowie? or are they to "plugged in" to mainstream? They certainly have the toys to pull it off..." now, on channel 26, your tax $$ at work, aren't you proud! here's what your 'law n' order' has become "

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by Bumper on Sep 09, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2001 8:05 pm

Arlo Fanatic

using jimtodd's puter...thanks for your perception...

georgia is driving...we're going.

saturday, what i like to call, our babies..ran the kkk outta lancaster, pa..

they regrouped in quarryville, pa...
to lick their wounds, i imagine?

i ain't got much left..but, we figure the bodycount counts, and i've seen one too many mornings.

"fight for your rights, son..but, don't just fight for right." (jerry jeff walker)

fitzy, go to the store, honey...i'm coming home!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2001 9:37 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

best wishes, todd and georgia!!! make it a great film.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2001 12:19 am

Arlo Fanatic

i love it when a plan comes together...

remember, a large gun rarely hits a small target.

just kidding, fitz...i have a son attending American University,,,it's all his fault anyway.

can't get on much...just want to say that i do appreciate the banter.

please give me more...if only to distract me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2001 12:31 am

Arlo Fanatic

Todd, you posted right after I did, only you posted yesterday! You didn't just break the internet this time, you broke time itself!!! I'm SO proud!!!!!!!! Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2001 12:32 am

Arlo Fanatic

My God man! I did it too!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2001 12:46 am

Salud, Todd......
"...and the ship's wise men will remind you once again, that the whole wide world is watchin.."
B Dylan, When the Ship Comes In

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2001 12:53 am

Arlo Fanatic

Good luck with the film & Congrats with chasing out the KKK... Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2001 1:05 am

Likewise, Joe, "we have all been here before"
almost expect Halderman and Erlicchman & G Gordon Liddy to make news talk show appearences, soon...when do the "festivities" actually start?

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by Bumper on Sep 10, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2001 8:17 am

I have this feeling of deja vu.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2001 1:30 pm

Hey, Bumper, how did you know what I was gonna say before I said it? Who are you, Carnac the Magnificent?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2001 1:57 pm

Arlo Fanatic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by joe bloggs:

Hey, Bumper, how did you know what I was gonna say before I said it? Who are you, Carnac the Magnificent?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Easy Joe, it's that internet blunderite time warp thing. Bumper is on the left coast, so for example if I am here in new Jersey and I decide to post something at 10:00am,being a blunderite I gotta start thinking about the post a few hours early, say about 6:00am. At that time, it's 7:00 on the left coast where Bumper is, and he picks up my thought vibes before I even think them. I think there was something about this theory in that Einstein E=MC2 thing. Besides, if your Carnac theory were to work, Bumper would have to have Ed McMahon handing him envolopes and stuff, and Ed don't work cheap!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2001 4:44 pm

sound logic, there, Larry, however, how I did that was even more Blunedrite-ish, I "double-clutched" my 12;05 am Sep 10, (which was actually 9;05 pm Sep 9, pst, my time), and this morning, when I noticed it, I edited the duplicate post, in response to Joes, which showed at the orig, double-clutched post time, which was 7 hours or so before Joes post, even though it was in response to it, Joe's post, I mean,
Tiz ironic though, since I am related to Cormac (not Carnac) McCarty, builder of Blarney Castle, in 1446, so, who knows, Joe may've been right too!! it's a small deja we vu in, after-all!

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by Bumper on Sep 10, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2001 5:14 pm

Arlo Fanatic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bumper:

sound logic, there, Larry,

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by Bumper on Sep 10, 2001 ---</FONT></center><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really....you mean me!?!? Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2001 6:03 pm

Arlo Fanatic

you are all very confused, why should anyone be surprised to discover two dogs sharing the same idea of spraying a post?
The same question might be asked of any two blunderites. Not spraying a post, but posting a spray. The fact that bumper is 3 hours behind the rest of us, is only God's way of giving us a running start.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.