Forums » Group W Forums » Controverial Topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 5:36 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Just to clarify some of my "religious comments".(thanks for the kind words star)
I am not anti-organized religion, I'm just amazed and saddened at how it can become perverted by some and used as a means to the wrong ends.So, when I speak in a critical way about religion, I am speaking to and about the intolerant fringes and extremists. Religion is both what is right with the world, and what is wrong with the world at the same time.

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by Larry on Sep 15, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 6:02 pm

Arlo Fanatic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ZoWie:

then maybe you should go find people that share your rare and gifted insight into human behavior, and vent at them instead.

-Z

<center>--- Edited 1 times, lastly by ZoWie on Sep 15, 2001 ---</center><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

isolation...the seminal point of the disease..some have struggled with this horror since tuesday...some were struggling on monday...and countless days before...

circle the wagons..you're not as venomless as you portray.

i said i didn't feel like i belonged here and proved the point...as for my position being rare...many like me do not feel pride or satisfaction in our pasts. i am tired and ashamed..were as before i met the likes of you people..i was shameless.

i thank you all for that gift.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 6:41 pm

Arlo Fanatic

to give some of you a sign of respite from me..that i'm sure by now you will appreciate..

i am leaving for florida in the morning...
i feel i want to go to the river house..
maybe my needs can be met there?

stay safe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 6:47 pm

Friend Todd, I don't agree with everything you've been saying here lately, but I need no respite from you. Have an enjoyable & safe trip.

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by joe bloggs on Sep 15, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 6:56 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

todd, be safe, and come home to us safely.

what my much older brother said applies - i don't have to agree with you, but i still like you. but you knew that, anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 7:23 pm

Arlo Fanatic

i could use a hand...

the misc links to Ma and the river house don't come up for me...i would like to know if she will be home when i knock on the door..i know they will be there,,but can't find a schedule or anything on ma's activities...it's best to ready for this
dharmic butt-kicking.

can anyone find anything on this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 8:39 pm

todd.. i just used www.kashi.org to get to the kashi website and that seemed to work okay. i don't see anything specific about the river house, though there is a schedule for Ma.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 9:54 pm

I'm missing something. Since I'm relatively new here, I don't know what's going on or what I said or what I did or what I blundered into, so I will just suspend communication with the station identifying as "todd" for now.

I'm not ignoring Todd, but I have no clue what to say. I slightly resent the charges of insensitivity, as i agonize whether Voluntary Human Extinction is the only thing which can save the planet, or if there's any hope of ever straightening our goddamn mess out.

-Z

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 10:50 pm

Arlo Fanatic

thanks deb..i'll check it..but, was kicking todd's butt on her schedule? i wouldn't want to miss that.

resent...that's the ticket z man...
resentment..latin for to sense again..
blow hard, ignorant bastard..
cause and effect..once you kept it..it started to turn toxic because you left the now.

namaste'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 11:19 pm

i'm not sure, todd...i only glanced at it quickly, but i bet if it wasn't it could be squeezed in somewhere if Ma realizes the desperate need.

zowie...i understand your confusion and the only advice i have for you, after hanging around todd for years is...todd is todd and that's all there is to that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 11:22 pm

Arlo Fanatic

i resent that!! wait, damn,,i did it again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 11:58 pm

zowie, Todd's a merry prankster, well, not always so merry, he sucked me in once, too, I got all pisssed at him, then, realized, thats what he wanted me to do... so now, I say "hey Todd, howzit?" & appreciate him for bein the crazy goofball he is..
don't put up with his "wallowing" act, though.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2001 2:29 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by todd:

resent...that's the ticket z man...
resentment..latin for to sense again..
blow hard, ignorant bastard..
cause and effect..once you kept it..it started to turn toxic because you left the now.

namaste'<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn, that is without a doubt one of the more obtuse things you ever said, and about the first one I understood! I know just what you mean, on some artist type level. I think you have resumed full communication with the station identifying as ZoWie. Image

-Z

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2001 10:23 am

Arlo Fanatic

between tormenting people and a chance to go to florida..i am finally outta bed.

sorry to offend anybody..yes, i used you..
but a person has to use whatever works to fight the beast. i had to get upset, excited, and scared...but, damn it!!! i'm up and ready to go.

it looks like Ma is home...i do hope i can visit...if only for a moment.

i've got four+ hrs of tape to shoot.

take care of each other.

namaste'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2001 11:53 am

Senior ArloNetizen

be safe, boss.

be good, too. i'm planning on sending the bail fund to either the red cross or the firefighters fund. less the 1/2 a lifesaver and lint, i think.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.