Forums » Group W Forums » Controverial Topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2001 10:00 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Cheryl Harrell said:
Arlo sucks
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you say this stuff, thinking someone is going to be strange enough to laugh? That post reminds me of someone in 7th grade, desperately trying to fit in... after getting special assistance from the teacher, and yet still screwing it up...

How sad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2001 10:08 pm

Site Admin

How,s that A.D.G quote go again??
"The world is nuts,it can,t be helped"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 12:29 am

Arlo Fanatic

Hey, Arlo Sucks I understand, but what Arlo and Dave are talking about in Arlo's Resturant appears to be in English but for sure, for sure, I do not understand it at all.

I am impressed that Cheryl has taken the giant step and posting something so radical to her as "Arlo Sucks" of course, she did not say Arlo Who or what it is that this or that Arlo Sucks....

And what if, just a what if, mind you, but what if Cheryl has discovered Rap Music and she is now getting it on with Big Doggie Bad?

Starbunny, we must give Cheryl a few days to come to terms with her statement which is sort of like the Pope saying God is dead.

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by Nathen on May 15, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 12:39 am

Arlo Fanatic

I sure didn't write that. I figure someone probably did that as a joke. I was at COMP USA at the time & stopped to check out my e-mail & the boards on a puter there. How that got there I dunno LOL!. Image

Love ya ADG!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 12:49 am

Arlo Fanatic

Cheryl, just admit that you wrote it and fess up to having the hots for Big Dog Daddy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 1:06 am

Senior ArloNetizen

To Dave or Larry -

I was counting on the integrity of people's names/aliases, in this case - I saw no other possibility, other than Cheryl had signed in and posted.

If someone had assumed Cheryl's identity, I am requesting - as the person who started this thread - that you delete the thread. If that's the case, let me know, and I will post my apology to Cheryl on another thread.

Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 7:21 am

Arlo Fanatic

I was thinking maybe Dave or someone on here had done that just as a fun little joke for fun. Image Now I'm wondering since I did sign on ARLONET from COMP USA on a puter there if maybe after I got on there someone else-- a strange person could've gotten on there & saw what I wrote & got on there & changed my message put in a new one under my name as a joke.

Anyway, it ain't me babe to quote Dylan LOL!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 9:34 am

Senior ArloNetizen

So... at about 6 pm, you signed in from home, and then you went shopping (of course, it being Tuesday and all...) and 2 1/2 hour later, you started having arlowithdrawal, so you went to CompUSA and logged in, but didn't post, and did not click the log out button - even though you were on a strange computer... and then came home a couple hours later, and...

Well, it all makes sense to me. My main questions would be: do you bank on line and what CompUSA? I think the name of the thread stands...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 10:20 am

Arlo Fanatic

Minor wizards ain't got that kinda power!!
It mustsa been the BIG WIZ! Image
Either that or Cheryl was possesed by some evil spirit or something? Hey Mike, can Cheryl turn her head completely around?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 10:26 am

Arlo Fanatic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Larry:

Minor wizards ain't got that kinda power!!
It mustsa been the BIG WIZ! Image
Either that or Cheryl was possesed by some evil spirit or something? Hey Mike, can Cheryl turn her head completely around?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry Larry, but the master wizard would never alter a post of Cheryl's, it might have been Big Dog Daddy or even Mike but I feel in my heart that none other then Cheryl done did this misdeed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 12:35 pm

Site Admin

Well imposter or not,it still doesn,t account for all the dribbling.I,ve been a fan of Arlo,s for 20 years,been hanging around here for a few months now.I have learned more about Cheryl Harrell and Mike then I ever knew about Arlo,just from the boards here(i,ve never met or chatted with cheryl).Let,s see now,un-employed,diabetics,etc,loves to post unrelated useless information.....others have suggested this too.
It,s obvious you give no thought to your post,s(are you going for a record?)as was pointed out after you posted re:Ma by A.D.G others just visited all day,without leaving a post,you had to go and post your trash.
Just yesterday again you did the same thing,Arlo had been on the boards a good part of the day,I could have made a post to him in his face in announcements,but instead put in another thread,and even wondered if this was appropriate.
No surprise you did it again yesterday,A.D.G and Dave were trying to work out a technical problem all day,others noticed,but didn,t post,then along you come and dribble,then again after mine with more dribble.........this is you laid back?!?!?
MY HEAD HURTS,AND I DON,T THINK THE WALL CAN TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!AAGGGHHHH!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 1:33 pm

Arlo Fanatic

sparky, please see my note in todd's Trash regarding my suspicion of a "better" brick wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah... to quote Doonesbury,

<FONT size="8">"GUILTY! GUILTY! GUILTY!"</FONT s>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 2:14 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Ahhhh... Marvelous Mark Slackmeyer, in a discussion of Watergate.

Is this Cherylgate? Harrellgate?

I still want to know if you bank on line, Cheryl... and if you do, WHERE is that CompUSA?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 2:20 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Hey. How come OTHER threads get little moving vans, and this one doesn't?? I mean, I WORK for a moving company! I deserve a little moving van, but nooooo....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 2:37 pm

Arlo Fanatic

congrats on the thread cheryl..i want you to know that i am proud to be your neighbor on this end of the group w bench!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.