Forums » Group W Forums » Controverial Topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 7:19 pm

Well Star guess you and I can stay because from what I read neither of these guys have any testicular fortitue themselves and as for knowledge of women I seriously doudt you my dear brother would have any .AS far as gentlemens corner this is definitely not. For a gentlemen knows how to carry his testicular fortitude ,we will not even disc uss weather you guys have a penis much less the LOP........ Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 7:31 pm

OOh by the way Nathen you are allowed in the kitchen Just remember you are now to clean the stove ,refrigerator and do the dishes from now ON....

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by Becky on Oct 12, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 7:32 pm

Arlo Fanatic

gentlemen don't mind Becky, she just had to wear shoes again today for the third time this year so she is a bit huffy.

there I corrected the post

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by Nathen on Oct 12, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 7:38 pm

does that mean she is generaly barefoot and in the kitchen?????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 7:39 pm

if so i'm sure howard would like to see that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 7:40 pm

Arlo Fanatic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mongo71:

does that mean she is generaly barefoot and in the kitchen?????<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

She is a woman, this is Tennessee, where else should she be?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 7:41 pm

cleaning the house. mowing the lawn. doing laundry. cleaning your toe nails.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 7:44 pm

Arlo Fanatic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mongo71:

cleaning the house. mowing the lawn. doing laundry. cleaning your toe nails.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn, are you from the South?

If a woman an't PG then she ought to be out in the woods cutting the firewood and slopping the hogs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 7:46 pm

in between fetching you beers ya mean

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 7:52 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Starchild:

i think we should put window clingies up in here.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh yeah, and lots of flowers too...that might help the smell of bullshit in here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 7:54 pm

Now listen Nathen and Mongo ,you no count little pricks you don't even rate a woman sitting on a couch with you and as for being in the kitchen ,at least if you went there you may get satisified in some way ,As I already said you have no testicular fortitude Image..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 7:58 pm

Arlo Fanatic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fitzy:

oh yeah, and lots of flowers too...that might help the smell of bullshit in here!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now look here, you might be a pretty little thing but there are some things that are very special to a man, like having our own space,
so sweetie,
why don't you and your sisters go check out the coven's post,
I understand they have coupons goood for one half off on shampoo.

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by Nathen on Oct 12, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 8:00 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Mongo, where the fuck are you?

You are supposed to be guarding the door, if they ain't got no nuts don't let them in, and I am not refering to those they wear around their necks, who knows where they got those.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 8:02 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Becky:

count little pricks with woman sitting on a couch ,at least you may get satisified ,As I already said you have testicular fortitude <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WOW so Nate are all women in Tennesse into weird shit or just your sister,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 8:07 pm

Mongo if the women here were into some really weird shit you might get lucky but as it stands I seriously doubt it and oh by the way why don't you learn to qoute a person correctly or do you have a problem reading as well....

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.