Forums » Group W Forums » Controverial Topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 4:00 pm

Arlo Fanatic

arnie asked;

anyone want a new Stern stuff thread too??

i'd like to have someplace to post..but can't see the sense in it cos the f'n slothminds will only crap all over it.

i rue the day.

Post subject:

Senior ArloNetizen

stern stuff belongs in a thread like this one... Image

Post subject:

at no point in time did i say i want my penis removed. this is just another case of you dumb bitches reading into something that isn't there and who pays the price. WE DO .
LIKE NATE SAID WOMEN DON'T SUFFER FROM PMS MEN DO.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 4:02 pm

NICE USE OF CREATIVE EDITING BECKY. YOU LEARN WELL. (FOR A BITCH THAT IS)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 4:03 pm

Arlo Fanatic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mongo71:

thanks for clearing that up Arnie.

were glad to have ya here.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't take kindly to strangers misquoting me... and worse, when you're as strange as mongo!

watch it kid!! I've got a front half with a mean hockey stick!
Besides, the way I saw it over at the other thread, you're just about to become a novitiate bitch... meaning that, by your misdirected quoting, YOU are now persona non grata here!!!!

so which way do you swing 'em mongo?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 4:04 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

nIcE uSe Of UpPeR aNd LoWeR cAsE, mOnGo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 4:05 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>[i][b]Originally posted by Arnie:[/b

so which way do you swing 'em mongo?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ANY WAY THEY WANT TO ARNIE !!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 4:06 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mongo71:

NICE BECKY. YOU LEARN WELL. (FOR A BITCH THAT IS) MAYBE ONE DAY I WILL BE AS G0OD AS YOU ..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 4:09 pm

Why are all you women always giving Mongo shit he seems like a nice enough guy. i mean Becky always mis-quotes him Starchild makes fon of him using caps and that arnie bitch just seams like one mean woman.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 4:09 pm

Arlo Fanatic

<FONT size="6">HEY!!!!!</FONT s>

why don't you all put on your rubber suits, and take this over to BLAT????

you're startin' to waste valuable bandwidth, and gettin' in the way of something important someone else might have to say...

<FONT size="1">oh yeah.....</FONT s> <FONT size="8">F mongo!</FONT s><FONT size="1">... and Quinn too!</FONT s>

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by Arnie on Oct 13, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 4:13 pm

Arlo Fanatic

To Quote, to repeat what you think you heard so the person posting in the first place will know if they got there point across.

Please do not misunderstand me, I love women and somewhere between the Taliban and Pam Anderson is the right place for them to be, but this isn't that place...

Now like the knights of old, Todd and I hhave taking the young Mongo under our wing, we desire to teach the young one the secrets of how to love a woman, there are 103 secrets and it takes time, so we need to be alone, unless of course one of you ladies desire to been our test subject (sorry Arnie, I did say ladies)

So you can see, that the silly half thought out posts of a few misguided women can upset our schooling so just go and play elsewhere.

besides there is only one Bitch that I know and that is Larry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 4:13 pm

Boy you shure do know how to make someone fell welcome arnie you ass hole

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 4:17 pm

Arlo Fanatic

so let me get this correctly nate, you and todd are takin' mongo, and the three of you are sequestering yourselves in a room together???
hmmmmmmmm... that sure do sound GAY to me! (not that there's anything wrong with that!)

guess we can toss out all these old issues of penthouse and get that new subscription to Gay Times started for ol' mongo

who's gonna hold him down when you explain the real purpose of the KY??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 4:17 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Image Love means never having to say you are sorry

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 2 times, lastly by Nathen on Oct 13, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 4:19 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Quinn:

Why are all you women always giving Mongo shit he seems like a nice enough guy. i mean Becky always mis-quotes him Starchild makes fon of him using caps and that arnie bitch just seams like one mean woman.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well number one Quinn if you were to read it all you would notice that Mongo does his share of misqouting and if you want why don't you email Mongo and talk with him there , we are having fun sorry if you don't get the humor of it all .

Arnie we would go to blat but we can't use this type of language there ,but I will go away for the day ..... Bye

Oh bye the way quinn are you M?F?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.