Forums » Group W Forums » Controverial Topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2001 10:18 am

BlunderVirgin

Of course, now that I think of it, everyone is really laughin' at me... and I don't blame them, condsidering how pitifull I really am...

i'll just turn around and bend over, you folks feel free to take a whack at me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2001 11:33 am

Senior ArloNetizen

actually, i thought we were laughing together during the fruit fight and the rather weird "keep the women off this thread" thing. you weren't laughing? i sure heard a great laugh from someone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2001 4:56 pm

hey star please read the name more carfully it is an obvious attempt at an attack on me.

yes maybe another forum would have been better suited for that melee, however i will not apologigze nor in any way ask forgiveness. to some it was wrong to some it was potty mouth but either way you look at it there is still validity in it as far as controvesy goes. that happened on friday it is tuesday and people are still talking about it.

as far as the post by a person attempting to impersonate me they say impersonation is the highest form of flattery so for that i thank you and am glad i had such an impact on your life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2001 5:35 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

i saw the name change, mongo. however, i also know that people have been prone to alter names or sign on under different names - i.e. peabody or joey bishop. i thought maybe you were trying on a different name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2001 5:41 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mongo71:

yes maybe another forum would have been better suited for that melee, however i will not apologigze nor in any way ask forgiveness. to some it was wrong to some it was potty mouth but either way you look at it there is still validity in it as far as controvesy goes. that happened on friday it is tuesday and people are still talking about it.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so mongo, it wasn't because of that thread that you haven't been around in the past couple of days?? i was under the impression that it had something to do with it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2001 7:59 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Starchild:

i also know that people have been prone to alter names or sign on under different names - i.e. peabody or joey bishop. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

PEABODY & JOEY ARE FAKES????? Are you sure?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2001 8:45 pm

The Princess always thought there was something strange about that little dog... Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2001 12:00 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fitzy:

so mongo, it wasn't because of that thread that you haven't been around in the past couple of days?? i was under the impression that it had something to do with it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes and no Fitzy mainly no i did get the hint people were getting pissed but i also am a full time college student and work about 25-30 hours a week so if have have a paper of an exam i will be working on that.
i did however refrane from posting any more because i feel we played it out and i understand how the site is payed for. i would not however stop posting for any other reason.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2001 12:23 am

Senior ArloNetizen

well thanks for clearing that up for me, mongo! and good luck with your paper...and school. Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2001 12:29 am

any time i am misuderstood i would be happy to clarify. and thanks for the well wishes fitzy best wishes to you also.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.